Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Multimedia > Gallery > Chassis

Old 2002.12.06, 01:58 PM   #1
solomonZ187
8 Cell Mini-Z INVENTOR..

ORIGINATOR INNOVATOR of my 8 Cell Modded Mini-Z Dragster! "Ultimate Speed Conclusion"

Just thought id contribute to the chassis gallery thread!! Here's my contribution of the fastest Mini-Z right now which puts the 5 cell imagination to shame.. Others thought i copied their creation, but dont be fooled, because their 5 cell creation sounds like a bunch of masturbation and can not compare.. My super modified electronics doesnt even compare to theirs, which is for them to figure out for themselves. Hows it copying if i have an 8 cell creation, and if he has 5 cell?? Obviously retarded huh? Its not copying, its called outdoing them once again.. This is one of the reasons i ditched this guy when he used to be my buddy cuz he's full of sh!t, likes to be sneaky behind my back and copy, likes to send spamming emails to my customers(obvious backstab since i tested him out one time and caught him). Real sad...Thats why these people become nothing but straight up LOSERS in Life in general. I will also experiment with open can slot car motors, big bad johnson motors, bigger steel pinion gears and probably modify the PCB again to take up to 12 cells since 8 cells to 10 cells to me will just be old news again..

Just so no one tries to copy my idea again, I will also be making a mini-z with just pure Model Rocket Engine power or I'll be experimenting if i will be using a motor as well or just to keep things pure model rocket power.. I dont know how the car will stop, but i do plan on running it on a longstretch parking lot until the model rockets diffuse.. Should be interesting.. If it doesnt work, atleast i can I tried.. Should be very interesting since the Mini-Z's are very light...

PLEASE NOTE: If you have any negative or envious comments like others in this forum, please do not post here for RUSS / moderators, ADMINISTRATORS will be enforcing the 3 strikes rule..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mini-z8cell.jpg (30.8 KB, 583 views)

Last edited by solomonZ187; 2002.12.15 at 06:25 AM.
solomonZ187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.06, 10:00 PM   #2
ZIZI
RC heli-guy

Send a message via MSN to ZIZI
Wow...

That thing must fly!!!
ZIZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.08, 03:52 AM   #3
solomonZ187
8 Cell Mini-Z INVENTOR..

Probably would fly up in the sky if i added wings to it.. LOL!! thanks for the compliment, but you havent seen anything yet, cuz Im coming out with a model Rocket powered Mini-Z that will smoke my 8 cell and of course the slowest 5 cell Big Bad Johnson Mini-Z as well...

I am developing and dedicating this project to all of the haters or jealous people who never believed in me, in that they need to be served correctly and put them in their place..
Old 2002.12.08, 10:14 AM   #4
ZIZI
RC heli-guy

Send a message via MSN to ZIZI
I have had my mini for a while and have been modding but I just joined this forum so I dont know about any jealousy between people...

Dude when you finish the rocket mini post pics...
ZIZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.08, 10:03 PM   #5
solomonZ187
8 Cell Mini-Z INVENTOR..

ZIZI,

I was referring to jealous or envious people who tried to start trash talks against my 8 cell creation.. no acknowledgements, but pure negative trash talk since these individuals were jealous...

Sure thing, i will of course post my rocket Z pics...
Old 2002.12.08, 10:45 PM   #6
Mystacool
Z maniac : certifiable

Wasn't this thread already closed down?
It's really frustrating reading the same thing over and over again.
Solomon,you seem to have some great ideas...so how about just sticking to your ideas & plans & forget about all this BS "hater" and "jealousy" crap.

Last edited by Mystacool; 2002.12.08 at 10:48 PM.
Mystacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.01, 04:21 AM   #7
solomonZ187
8 Cell Mini-Z INVENTOR..

As I was saying, Here is my untouchable 8 Cell Mini-Z that has the proven upgraded technology to run over 9.6V through the PCB also including the servo electronics..
Old 2003.01.01, 10:44 AM   #8
Fiero Man

Do you sell kits or can you post instructions.
Fiero Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.02, 02:02 AM   #9
solomonZ187
8 Cell Mini-Z INVENTOR..

YES!! As a matter of fact, i have one on ebay right now... Under search, type in : World's 4 REAL TRUE Fastest 8 CELL Mod Mini-Z

I'll put more of them on auction later on..
Old 2003.01.02, 02:14 AM   #10
Ken Mifune
2-Z or not 2-Z...

Sol,
Are you going to place advertisements (like your counterpart), or will you join the original nature of the forums here and share the Mini-Z experience? You started off sharing. Why the change of heart?
Ken Mifune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.02, 08:23 AM   #11
Ko Racer
TEAM KO PROPO

i like this look better

cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg minizin3a.jpg (11.6 KB, 250 views)
Old 2003.01.02, 08:23 AM   #12
Ko Racer
TEAM KO PROPO

another

cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg minizin5a.jpg (14.8 KB, 228 views)
Old 2003.01.02, 04:12 PM   #13
Breeze
Mini-Z Pro

Thumbs up

Pretty Clean Man

ck out my website
SpiceyCajun.com
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.03, 09:51 PM   #14
solomonZ187
8 Cell Mini-Z INVENTOR..

Fiero Man,

Are you by chance the one who won my 8 Cell "Worlds 4Real True Fastest Mini-z" on ebay for $321.00 ?? Let me know.. Cuz I want to explain a few things for this Insane setup and give you a few extra bonus gifts for winning..

Thanks,
SolomonZ187
Old 2003.01.03, 10:41 PM   #15
Fiero Man

Wow did you scare me! I checked my ebay account to see if I accidently bid on it. No it says. I didnt bid or win it. What was the ebay id of the winner?
Fiero Man is offline   Reply With Quote