Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2007.01.14, 05:33 PM   #121
cjm_2007

bloody brilliant days' racing, top folks and top track!

if you're in the UK and you own a mini-z, you owe it to yourself to haul up to stafford for a blast

awsome stuff.. see you next month hopefully!

thanks for your help chris, flippin eck your car is rapid!
cjm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.15, 04:09 AM   #122
Jonny

Good Day of Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm_2007

if you're in the UK and you own a mini-z, you owe it to yourself to haul up to stafford for a blast

Hi mate,

Really pleased you could make it yesterday and that you had a great time. You did very well first time on the track with your car, so get back next month and hopefully you can get yourself into the HFAY Points Series competition and up the leaderboard aswell!

Glad to meet you, keep up the practice at home

Jonny
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.15, 10:29 AM   #123
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjm_2007

Great meeting you Craig. Glad you got a chance to run your car on the big track. We hope you can stay longer for the points series races or maybe Brian can run them earlier .

Once again it was a great day of racing in Stafford. Brian setup the schlagel track(sp?). I wasn't as fast as I wanted to be but it was still fun none the less. I got to run the atomic stock motor for the first time. It kind of reminds me of the speedy nm. In fact Sheila ran the speedy nm in her car with a 6t pinion. I wouldn't call them equals but they seem to have the same build concept in mind.

For Craigs first day with a mini-z he really gave us a run for our money. He was running a completely stock mr-02 mclaren. He didn't seem to have any problems.

As far as the OLPS. I HATE THAT LAYOUT!!! Or maybe I just didn't get enough time on it. It was very hard to get used to but I didn't practice as much as I'd liked. Once you got the line it was fine.

I hope we can get some more racers out. Heck I'd be happy to see x-modders out there.

-Byebye
byebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.15, 10:33 AM   #124
will3kgt

I like when X-Modders come out too, that's when they find out they need a Mini-z.
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.15, 10:34 AM   #125
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by will3kgt
I like when X-Modders come out too, that's when they find out they need a Mini-z.
EXACTLY!!!!!! There is enough out here too!!!

-Byebye
Old 2007.01.15, 12:00 PM   #126
Jonny

Mini Z/X-Mod/Firelap Contenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebye
EXACTLY!!!!!! There is enough out here too!!!

-Byebye
Well, there's now a few X-Modders looking to come in February and I'm sure with the advertising in place already we'll see replies from more itching to get on a track. That's the consensus between a lot of the guys that they never get to run their cars, apart from across the kitchen floor.

I know that there are many Mini Z owners in the UK also but again spread far apart. They seem to have more than 1 car and hop ups but not everybody is lucky enough to have a dedicated surface to run on.

With the right motions underway, I know the UK scene will soon grow.

Jonny
Old 2007.01.16, 01:12 AM   #127
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny
I know that there are many Mini Z owners in the UK also but again spread far apart.
Hehe , the UK is a big place. When Becky and I visited I looked at the map and said “that's not very far away, we should be there in no time”. Definitely not the case.

Maps there should have a label reading “Islands in map are larger than they appear”.
Dusty Weasle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.16, 01:19 AM   #128
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Weasle
Hehe , the UK is a big place. When Becky and I visited I looked at the map and said “that's not very far away, we should be there in no time”. Definitely not the case.

Maps there should have a label reading “Islands in map are larger than they appear”.
Hey Dusty!!! I should try and schedule my treck from California to Texas thru you're area and get a HFAY in. I'll contact you on that.

Yeah arch2b asked the same thing. He said, "it can't take that long to get across it, it's an island!". It's actually a big island and the traffic doesn't help either. But it's worth the drive. I think I only travel about 130miles one-way?

-Byebye
Old 2007.01.18, 10:18 PM   #129
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

That'd be great! When are you going to be out this way? Is the family traveling with you?

Extra cool bonus points would be if this coincided with Will3kgt's visit. (Hey, for that matter Brian, Jonny, Gina, the whole gang, you should visit the States ).

Yeah, traffic was interesting. Becky and I drove a Mercedes, that I swear was larger than the lanes, from Penzance to Stafford and then on to Liverpool. Oddly the orderly flow of the nice wide freeways were the biggest relief.
Dusty Weasle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.19, 02:59 AM   #130
byebye

Quote:
That'd be great! When are you going to be out this way? Is the family traveling with you?

Extra cool bonus points would be if this coincided with Will3kgt's visit. (Hey, for that matter Brian, Jonny, Gina, the whole gang, you should visit the States ).

Yeah, traffic was interesting. Becky and I drove a Mercedes, that I swear was larger than the lanes, from Penzance to Stafford and then on to Liverpool. Oddly the orderly flow of the nice wide freeways were the biggest relief.
Well it's going to be around May. Shoot me an email thru the forums and give me Will's dates and I'll see if I can schedule it around then.

-Byebye
Old 2007.01.19, 03:43 AM   #131
Jonny

Wink Stateside

Quote:
Hi Dusty,

Ah, if only! I'm sure in the future I could drag the gang out of the UK...Especially Brian, he needs a nice vacation - Germany first eh, Brian?

I'll be sure to let you know if the British are invading!

Jonny
Old 2007.01.25, 04:11 AM   #132
Jonny

Post Stafford, UK Endurance - February GTG!!!

OK guys,

Please see the following link for all the info on this event:

February 25th 2007 - Endurance Race

Jonny

Last edited by Jonny; 2007.02.08 at 03:12 PM.
Old 2008.02.21, 07:18 PM   #133
BrianMidnight

Thumbs up HFAY February meeting

Date & venue confirmed.... Sunday 24th February
Perkins Sports & Social Club
Tixall Rd
Stafford
Staffordshire
ST16 3UB
1pm - 10pm
Racing Mini Z racers, Xmods, Iwaver/Firelaps open and stock...........plus Dnano I wish
Large track in the afternoon... HFAY in the evening.
£7 /racer newcomers free.
George Foreman will be there.
Please please please don't forget your Core Tags.......(still looking for the return of my missing tag(s)
BrianMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.02.25, 12:56 PM   #134
BrianMidnight

Thumbs up Our Forum

This is the link http://mini-zracer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85
BrianMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote