Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.08.12, 08:44 AM   #16
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Send a message via AIM to yasuji Send a message via Yahoo to yasuji
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuZ View Post
where did you get this unit?
at rc kenon....or you can buy direct from ko
the program is here on the forum posted by crazyracer

Grant "Yasuji" Matsushima

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.02, 09:33 PM   #17
rc168

Help..any body can explain how to solve this??
rc168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.02, 11:06 PM   #18
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

What they are refering to is the ICS usb adapter from KO Propo. With a minor adjusrtment of the Neutral Pos. on the ASF manager program (downloadable from this site somewhere) you can minimize the delay from brake to reverse on an ASF board.

I did it on an MR02 I sold recently and the owner is very happy with it...it's almost as quick into reverse as an AM or AD car.

Search for ICS USB xon the tinyrc retail site and that's the item you need to help program the delay out of your car....i don't have any experience with setting the KT18 or other KO transmitters so i don't have the info you need for that.

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.04, 05:38 AM   #19
Felix2010

I saw this post again and it got me thinking...

I know using the I.C.S. 2.4ghz-ASF program that by adjusting the "Neutral Pos." the getting-into-reverse delay problems can be lessened and/or eliminated (almost). I've seen some people say to change the Neutral Position to "Wide" in order the increase the area for the trigger to be in neutral-throttle, which sounds logical because the trigger must return to neutral for reverse to activate. Easier to find/stay in neutral for the 2 seconds, easier to get into reverse.

I did a search on here and came across an old post by CT where he said adjusting the Neutral Pos. to "Narrow" made getting the car into reverse easier & more crisp. I have my cars' I.C.S. Neutral Position set to "Wide" since this was the first advice I came across and never thought about it afterwards since getting into reverse seemed easier for me and I thought that was as good as I was gonna get it. Anybody (including CT ) have any thoughts or experience with "Narrow" Neutral I.C.S. setting? Which is best: Neutral Position set to "Narrow" or set to "Wide" ?

My PC is down so I have to go to my sister's house in order to change my I.C.S. settings. So if "WIDE" is the best setting then info can save me a trip over there

Thanks to everyone in advance for the help
Felix2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.03.09, 12:26 PM   #20
machgo5go
DJ Eddie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banquer View Post
In the old modules reverse acts inmediatly, and in 2.4 new rc units (RA-18), the protocol of actuation and the programed delay, about 2 o 3 seconds more.
I only see RA-6 Manager on KO PROPO's support site, is it same program?
http://www.kopropo.com/america/index...d=21&Itemid=59
machgo5go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.12, 08:14 PM   #21
bobbyz

Just wanted to chime in for those looking to use ICS program to improve the reverse response. I re-set one of my ASF MR-02s last night, changing the Neutral Position to the 'wide' setting. Reverse is much easier to get into now. It feels very very close to driving an AM car that has brakes. Highly Reccommended!
bobbyz is offline   Reply With Quote