Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.11.09, 06:48 PM   #1
Action B
The Galliant Dude

Nekocon 11

So, Nekocon has come to an end. I'm tired, you're tired, we did the best we could for the Nekocon guests both AM and PRO. Tell me what you thought of the event.

Concerned about sending off your precious Mini-Z? Don't be!
Action B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.10, 07:44 AM   #2
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

It wouldn't have happened without you or should I say Maya. You were the engine but she is the fuel that powers you. Please hug her for me. I would have done it myself but I don't think my heart would have been able to handle it. I am already planning for next year.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.10, 10:27 AM   #3
Action B
The Galliant Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mleemor60 View Post
It wouldn't have happened without you or should I say Maya. You were the engine but she is the fuel that powers you. Please hug her for me. I would have done it myself but I don't think my heart would have been able to handle it. I am already planning for next year.
It tends to swap around a bit on stuff between me and her. We both have our strengths and weaknesses. Generally I'm more outgoing, however, she is much more organized. By using our strengths to compliment each other, we gain a great advantage as a team.

You yourself did top notch work on running the event smoothly, even in the face of a few technical difficulties. I look forward to planning the next event. After watching how you ran one with raymond, I think I possibly could run a pro event myself. We really appreciated everything you have done for this event.

I'm interested in the number of AM racers that might want to get involved. If this year shows little results as far as new racers at clubs from our efforts at nekocon on the AM event, we may want to reconsider our focus on this event. Part of the problem is that I can't imagine NOT wanting to race a mini-z as a hobby. Noone had to get me to drive a demo car, noone even told me about them. I found them online while looking for xmod parts. After reading the reviews on them I realized that I had to have one. I purchased the AWD and then contacted seven cities racing from atomicmods website. I was 100% ready to get involved at my own will. It baffles me how many people still follow Xmods stuff religiously even after I showed them my miniZ. I gave all my useless xmod stuff away.

Concerned about sending off your precious Mini-Z? Don't be!
Action B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.10, 01:12 PM   #4
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Take the information that you gathered by having the AM's register and stay in touch with them . You will be surprised at the number that will follow up. If you have even the smallest get together you should include them. You're the bioligist. You know it takes more than a seed to make anything grow. Oh, wait a minute, thats's a botanist. And she's a sweetheart so take good care of her or I'll come back and hold you while she whips up on you.

Last edited by mleemor60; 2008.11.10 at 01:14 PM.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.11, 12:35 AM   #5
imxlr8ed

Once again, you guys did a great job! I always felt the same way about the Zs... why the heck wouldn't you want to do this as a hobby?!?! I hope you get some newbies out of all this. I had many flashbacks watching you guys get new drivers set up for the races... I know it's certainly a workout!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.19, 08:46 AM   #6
a7i20ci7y
Bull in a china shop

Send a message via AIM to a7i20ci7y
AB, how did those fliers do? How many did you print and how many were left?
a7i20ci7y is offline   Reply With Quote