Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.06.08, 09:32 AM   #61
HihiRC

Cheap Mini-Z Metallic Parts in Ebay.

Today, when I searching the Alloy Bulkhead in Ebay, I found Iwaver have newly launched metallic parts for Mini-Z and there is a store: http://stores.*******om/iwaver. The price is really cheap comparing with GPM. Good Try~
HihiRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.25, 10:11 AM   #62
mini raceland

mini raceland was at Iwaver office last week

Hi everyone,

2 weeks ago, mini raceland was at the Hong Kong Toys and Games Fair, one of the largest in the world in its class.
There, Iwaver was presenting their new products: Iwaver 02M and the VSTanks.
The Iwaver 02M has an important electronics upgrade and a few other modifications.
Later, we visited their office. They handed us out some brochures and videos with those new models. Also, they informed us that the new cars are going to be manufactured in a new factory that will ensure higher quality standards. Additionally, some interesting information on the 03M and 05M was provided.
They are definitely showing signs of maturity in this business. I understand their challenges to position themselves in the market as a viable alternative. I think that if they can deliver what they are promising they will be certainly find that place and, hopefully, surprise the mini R/C community exciding expectations.

Regards,

The mini raceland team
miniraceland.com

Last edited by mini raceland; 2006.01.25 at 10:18 AM.
mini raceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.25, 10:41 AM   #63
HaCo
02-Racer

Can you share the additional info on the 03 and the 05? What does the M stand for? Are the tracks in the video RCP copies?
HaCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.25, 11:44 AM   #64
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
can you give us more detail? I'm dying for detail on these... ????
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.25, 11:58 AM   #65
HaCo
02-Racer

Have you seen te movie?

- FM !!!
- New bodies: Mini Cooper, Mustang Convertibale
- RCP kind of track in video, don't know what exactly it is and if it will be offered?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8711/iwaver02m6ma.jpg
HaCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.13, 03:41 AM   #66
TinRacers

iWaver 02 - MiniZ MR02 compatibility

Hi guys, We're just starting up with official 1/28 scale racing in South Africa and need a lot of help regarding the above. We've started the manufacturing of our own track system as RCB tracks are unavailable to us at this time. The first thing I need to try and get my mind around is, are Kyosho MR02 upgrade parts compatible with iWaver 02? I've had a look at both and it seems that this is true for the most part... I might be wrong?
TinRacers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.13, 08:35 AM   #67
bda52
I want my two dollars!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to bda52
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinRacers
Hi guys, We're just starting up with official 1/28 scale racing in South Africa and need a lot of help regarding the above. We've started the manufacturing of our own track system as RCB tracks are unavailable to us at this time. The first thing I need to try and get my mind around is, are Kyosho MR02 upgrade parts compatible with iWaver 02? I've had a look at both and it seems that this is true for the most part... I might be wrong?
Going by the current names for Kyosho, Iwaver and Firelap models, I do not believe there is much that can be used between the K MR-02 and IW02. Bodies, motors, bearings, wheels and tires are compatible between the two cars. I do not know about king pins and knuckles. Big no on tie rod and rear suspension parts.

The Firelap 2.0 is now the clone of the MR-02. All parts should be interchangeable.

The IW02 is now a unique design for the scale.
bda52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.14, 01:04 AM   #68
TinRacers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bda52
Going by the current names for Kyosho, Iwaver and Firelap models, I do not believe there is much that can be used between the K MR-02 and IW02. Bodies, motors, bearings, wheels and tires are compatible between the two cars. I do not know about king pins and knuckles. Big no on tie rod and rear suspension parts.

The Firelap 2.0 is now the clone of the MR-02. All parts should be interchangeable.

The IW02 is now a unique design for the scale.
I have with me two cars that were both bought from the same supplier in the east. The one is packed as Firelap 2.0 and the other as Iwaver 02. Their chassis are exactly the same... as in identical... right down to small mold imperfection marks in the plastic. If this is the case, then shurely with the Firelap 2.0 being a clone of the K MR02, these Iwavers I have (45 of them) should take MR02 aluminium upgrade parts too? I gathered that my Iwaver 02's are old stock and that the new Iwaver is called the Iwaver 02M... or am I barking up the wrong tree?
Old 2006.03.14, 10:50 PM   #69
bda52
I want my two dollars!!!

Quote:
I have with me two cars that were both bought from the same supplier in the east. The one is packed as Firelap 2.0 and the other as Iwaver 02. Their chassis are exactly the same... as in identical... right down to small mold imperfection marks in the plastic. If this is the case, then shurely with the Firelap 2.0 being a clone of the K MR02, these Iwavers I have (45 of them) should take MR02 aluminium upgrade parts too? I gathered that my Iwaver 02's are old stock and that the new Iwaver is called the Iwaver 02M... or am I barking up the wrong tree?
Correct, the IW02 you have is old stock. The old IW02 were re-branded Firelap 2.0.

As far as promotions in the US, I have not seen the 'new' IW02 referred to as anything other than the IW02. Some posters from Europe have called it the 02R or something like that. There is supposed to be the newest IW02F coming out soon, it is FM not AM. (I think it is 02F)
Old 2006.03.15, 11:54 AM   #70
TinRacers

Iwaver 02M launch in May 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by bda52
Correct, the IW02 you have is old stock. The old IW02 were re-branded Firelap 2.0.

As far as promotions in the US, I have not seen the 'new' IW02 referred to as anything other than the IW02. Some posters from Europe have called it the 02R or something like that. There is supposed to be the newest IW02F coming out soon, it is FM not AM. (I think it is 02F)
Great... I'm beginning to form a picture of what's happening. I confirmed that the new Iwaver is called the Iwaver 02M (www.iwaver.com) and will be launched in May 2006. By the way, have you had a look at the "comparison" page on their website?
Old 2006.03.15, 12:22 PM   #71
briankstan

Quote:
Great... I'm beginning to form a picture of what's happening. I confirmed that the new Iwaver is called the Iwaver 02M (www.iwaver.com) and will be launched in May 2006. By the way, have you had a look at the "comparison" page on their website?
I found the comparison page pretty funny... I only hope they do improve their quality. have some good compition is good for the consumers.
Old 2006.03.15, 08:43 PM   #72
gohjon
A SG Mini Z Racer

newbie here.....may i ask tat iwaver onli hav so little chioce of asc onli?????then wat is about plamrunner series of kyosho
Newbie Here....Hope U Guys Will Giv Me The Knowledge
gohjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.16, 02:15 AM   #73
bda52
I want my two dollars!!!

Quote:

Actually that is the 'new, new' Iwaver 02 line. They first introduced the 'new' IW02 (no M) as an AM band. It did not get rave reviews on the site here. If you go to www.iwaverusa.com you will see the updated and soon to be outdated (in less than a year) 'new' IW02.
Old 2006.03.16, 02:17 AM   #74
bda52
I want my two dollars!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohjon
newbie here.....may i ask tat iwaver onli hav so little chioce of asc onli?????then wat is about plamrunner series of kyosho
The Palmrunner series is many steps below the MR-0x series from Kyosho. On the good side though, they do come with the same ASC bodies that the more expensive Kyosho cars come with.
Old 2006.03.16, 06:36 AM   #75
gohjon
A SG Mini Z Racer

yea...icic...thaxs...got the ball
Newbie Here....Hope U Guys Will Giv Me The Knowledge
gohjon is offline   Reply With Quote