Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2007.02.13, 09:37 AM   #106
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Send a message via AIM to marc Send a message via MSN to marc
Hey Frank. I already got a red shock tower from RCX.
And those gold lugnuts are from a company called JET. They make very good lugnuts as does GPM. As I stated before, the flanged wheel nuts I find work much better than the non flanged type. Also, GPM's and Jet's have much better nylon inserts that don't pop out like others do. Kyosho's is also good for that reason, very good nylon inserts, but Kyosho does not have flanged nuts.
I'll try and take a better picture showing my red shock tower on my MR15. I still need to get the red rear shock, but would like to find a much better alloy motor mount. The plastic one I have looks ugly right now because I had to use packaging tape on it to keep the motor from popping off. It works great as prooven durring my races this Saturday, but looks ugly.
SO I'd like to find a HM motor mount that will allow me to use the shock tower and rear shock that I currently have.
Does Atomic made red alloy? I Know they have a pretty good HM motor mount, but all I've seen for that is blue and silver.
Old 2007.02.13, 11:50 AM   #107
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Hey everyone. I was just checking out Atomic's website and was admiring their new Chilli motors. It looks to me like we're now going to have brushless motors for the Mini-Z? Anybody else noticed this? That would be sweet, I gotta get that red Chilli motor for my MR15 if it is in fact truely for the Mini-Z. It doesn't say exactly what it's for or what size it is. Might have to e-mail theme and ask. Check it out!

Sorry, my fault. I misread it. It was brushes, not brushless motor. Dange it. A brushless motor for Mini-Z would be cool. Anyway, still looks like a good hot motor. Might get one. Any thoughts?

Last edited by marc; 2007.02.13 at 12:03 PM.
Old 2007.02.13, 12:22 PM   #108
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
The Chili is a 130 modified motor, the stock-R is the stock fet version. They are brushed motors, brushless motors would require a brushless specific speed controller. The Atomic motors just give more adjustability of tuning the motor.

While the motors look interesting, they may be too complicated for their size. I am definitely going to try the stock-R out
Old 2007.02.13, 02:17 PM   #109
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
there is already a thread for these motors btw
Old 2007.02.13, 02:45 PM   #110
MINIz guy11
Hibernation ON!

Send a message via AIM to MINIz guy11 Send a message via MSN to MINIz guy11 Send a message via Yahoo to MINIz guy11
About the locknuts, I have a bunch of them. Work very well and the whole name of the brand is Jet Racing. These are very cheap too as I barely paid $2 for one set in HK.
Old 2007.02.16, 09:59 AM   #111
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Hey byebye, have you received the white BBS wheels yet? I'm surprised I haven't heard from you as it's been over a week since I mailed theme. Other items have arrived, and I did ship yours USPS Priorety so you should have gotten theme by now. Please e-mail me and let me know, thanks!
Old 2007.02.16, 10:57 AM   #112
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
Hey byebye, have you received the white BBS wheels yet? I'm surprised I haven't heard from you as it's been over a week since I mailed theme. Other items have arrived, and I did ship yours USPS Priorety so you should have gotten theme by now. Please e-mail me and let me know, thanks!
NOPE........

-Byebye
Old 2007.02.16, 03:08 PM   #113
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Hmm, that's strange. How long is it suppose to take for USPS Global Priorety? I'd thought you would have it by now. Well, if it doesn't show up within another week, let me know and I'll send you the 20 dollars for the wheels you gave me. I apologize that the 2nd set hasn't shown up yet either.
Old 2007.02.16, 03:12 PM   #114
byebye

Quote:
Hmm, that's strange. How long is it suppose to take for USPS Global Priorety? I'd thought you would have it by now. Well, if it doesn't show up within another week, let me know and I'll send you the 20 dollars for the wheels you gave me. I apologize that the 2nd set hasn't shown up yet either.
Did I ever tell you to send it "Global" priority jack ass?????????? I spelled it our clear in email and you even had the nerve to ask if my address was right??????

It's a damn FPO address. You obviously spend most of your life on the internet so do me a favor and google "FPO for military". Take 5 min. away from your shelf queen chassis and do a little research.

Asshat........

-Byebye
Old 2007.02.16, 03:39 PM   #115
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

well, Sorrrrry! You did say USPS Priorety, the only option I had was global priorety.
dont' call me a jackass. I was trying to get it to you as fast as possible.
I also wanted to make sure that I had the address correct so that it wouldn't get lost. Not trying to see if you had it right or not. I"m sure you had it right.
If that's your attitude I don't want to do any more deals trades or purchases with you anymore. Good DAY! jerk.
Old 2007.02.16, 03:49 PM   #116
byebye

Quote:
well, Sorrrrry! You did say USPS Priorety, the only option I had was global priorety.
dont' call me a jackass. I was trying to get it to you as fast as possible.
I also wanted to make sure that I had the address correct so that it wouldn't get lost. Not trying to see if you had it right or not. I"m sure you had it right.
If that's your attitude I don't want to do any more deals trades or purchases with you anymore. Good DAY! jerk.
Did you're mommy and daddy ever teach you to pay attention to detail? I made it clear remember? "nothing more, nothing less" ring a bell?

And secondly you never did any damn business with me. As far as I'm concerned you've scammed me! I sent you a set of wheels and you "said" you sent a second set because the first set you supposedly sent was lost.

And just FYI for everyone else I traded a set of black wheels for a set of white bbs wheels that I bought him, FREE OF CHARGE!!! I only did it because I thought he some kid that couldn't afford it. I shouldn't have been so stupid. So now I'm actually out 2 sets of wheels.

When you grow up do us all a favor, don't have kids.

-Byebye
Old 2007.02.16, 03:57 PM   #117
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

First all, I never scammed. I DID send two sets of wheels. I don't know what happened to the first set, so I sent you the second set that I purcahsed from ebay myselfe. You should have gotten that set by now or will be getting it soon. Second, I offered to pay you 20 dollars for that set of wheels and still will offer to pay you 20 dollars if you don't see at least one of those sets of wheels.
So I'm TRYING OK? Back off.
Old 2007.02.16, 04:23 PM   #118
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Hey birdy233, have you received the inch-up's I sent you? I know that of the four items I shipped out a week ago from Monday that two items had gotten to their new owners. One item has appearently not showen up yet and I haven't heard from you on those inch-ups. Please let us know if you've received theme yet. Thank you.
Old 2007.02.16, 04:23 PM   #119
byebye

Quote:
First all, I never scammed. I DID send two sets of wheels. I don't know what happened to the first set, so I sent you the second set that I purcahsed from ebay myselfe. You should have gotten that set by now or will be getting it soon. Second, I offered to pay you 20 dollars for that set of wheels and still will offer to pay you 20 dollars if you don't see at least one of those sets of wheels.
So I'm TRYING OK? Back off.
You wanna pay me back? Do me a favor.

Don't post whore.
Don't go off topic in other members threads.
Don't start a thread without making sure it belongs there.
Don't tell us you're life story about your cars without PICS!!!
Miscellaneous Discussion forum is NOT Marc Discussion forum.
STOP filling the forums with useless information!

Thanks!
-Byebye
Old 2007.02.16, 04:26 PM   #120
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

All I can say is I hope your wheels arrive soon and I've got nothing more to say here.
Closed Thread