Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.09.21, 07:23 AM   #31
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by solartech
Well Paul I havent heard anything about a new location yet. I did sell 90% of my z stuff. All but 2 cars. But anyways we will be racing 1/18th scale on carpet at Renssalier this fall. I belive Ed and possibly Erics brother may race too.
Where abouts?? only Mini T or is the Inferno allowed? Brush or brushless setups? Carpet? You have to give me some mor info! I still have all my Z stuff. I cannot get back what i put in so might as well keep it as a reminder.

The early bird gets the worm, But it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!
PAULANGELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.21, 11:31 AM   #32
solartech
r/c user

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULANGELO
Where abouts?? only Mini T or is the Inferno allowed? Brush or brushless setups? Carpet? You have to give me some mor info! I still have all my Z stuff. I cannot get back what i put in so might as well keep it as a reminder.
Carpet racing at rensalier boys club. Brush less li-po batterys are what I run. I dont see a problem with racing the infernos agenst the 18th scale trucks. Most of us run 12th scale dirt oval wege bodys so the size differnce wont matter. But foam tires are a must. That class is kinda like any thing goes open mod class. Yor mini-t may be faster on the carpet where traction is not an issue. How is the inferno? I have not seen one yet.
solartech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.21, 11:32 AM   #33
solartech
r/c user

I sent you an e-mail with the link to the carpet track.
Old 2005.10.03, 08:56 AM   #34
solartech
r/c user

Hey Eric any word on the track reopening?