Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2010.11.24, 11:04 AM   #16
hpgod

roll call
Are we running F1. I have got mine back up and running. I will drop a 70t motor in it if yall want to run f1.
hpgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.26, 09:35 PM   #17
pinoyboy

Send a message via AIM to pinoyboy Send a message via MSN to pinoyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pinoyboy
maybe I can go? I'm not getting my car worked on this weekend like I wanted.
Old 2010.12.01, 08:24 AM   #18
russp

Sorry I did not make it out. Here is a post from Cliff from rcgroups on his track:

"We had about 10 racing last Sat and had a bunch in here last night while we were doing Air Show. Te track how has banked curves and we are playing with the jumps.

With 1/24 scale cars the track does not need to be that large to have some fun and it beats standing out in the cold ;-)

I am finding the racing to be quite challenging. "

I might have to drive up one Saturday and check it out. Does not sound like it's friendly to a mini-z (ie: jumps) but I've considered getting one of the new Losi micro trucks as said before and Cliff has them in the shop.
russp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.01, 09:10 AM   #19
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Who is Cliff? and where is this shop? I visit y'alls area quite often, and all though I havent had time in the most recent trips to come visit y'all again, I like to know where all the RC oppertunities are If it is north of y'all, it may be close to where I stay when I get out there. Ive got a LOSI rally, and would love to get it on a prepared track

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.02, 06:17 AM   #20
hpgod

Cliffs is ATLANTA HOBBY. Its been a mail order airplane hobby shop for years. Its ~ 5min from my house ight off GA400 at exit 13. ~20 minutes from Patricks house where you have been before.

Landon
If Daddyrabbit ever sends you to the Northside of Atlanta and want to run bring a car. The track is always up.
Old 2010.12.02, 08:37 AM   #21
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Thanks for the info Art! I am going to look up Atlanta Hobby next time we are up that way.

We get out to Cartersville (about 30 miles up 75 from 285) about four times a year. It seemed like this year it was always because some one was sick, or for a funeral, so there hasn't been much free time. We are coming up the week before Christmas, but have a lot of family stuff to do in a short visit, so I don't know if Ill have RC time then either. I will definitely look you up in the spring when we come up for a leisurely visit My wife's dad recently lost his wife, and her Grandfather is in a nursing home permanently now, so we are going to try and visit a lot more in 2011. There should be some time to get with you guys for some racing on one or more visits

Where did you move to? Not that I knew where you were before....but maybe I can figure out how far it is, and in what direction from where we stay.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2010.12.02, 11:11 AM   #22
hpgod

3770 silver springs road cumming ga 30041
James Creek subdivision turn Right onto Crowchild. which is away from the Ashton woods model home off melody mizer lane. ~ 1 mile south of HWY 20 off windimere parkway.

Google has updated and it now shows on the map The dot is off a few houses. Mine is the house on the left corner with crowchild.

Last edited by hpgod; 2010.12.02 at 11:29 AM.
Old 2010.12.02, 02:13 PM   #23
hrdrvr
MBMZR

It shows about an hour and a half on google maps...so a little further than Patrick's house was.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2010.12.08, 08:14 AM   #24
russp

On the air show last week they said they are racing every Saturday at Atlanta Hobby. They did not say what time or anything more other than to invite people out. Art, you may want to wander up there some Saturday and see what's going on.
Old 2010.12.14, 06:29 AM   #25
hpgod

Any interest in running HFAY BTE I am going to set it up run it with the kids for my time.
I will be home the week after christmas and can run it anyday then if yall are interested.Post if you would like to run.
Old 2010.12.14, 12:23 PM   #26
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Gonna be heading out there Friday night, but as stated before, am going to be very busy. Christmas party on Saturday, church on Sunday. Looking to try ans hoot over to ATL hobby,m but wondering which way you guys think I should go.

Mapquest gives me the option to go down 75 to 285, then back up US-19/GA-400. The other option is to go out 20 towards Holly Springs or Canton, and come in on 9, or all the way on 20.

Is one of these ways better than the rest? Do y'all know a better way?

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2010.12.14, 01:05 PM   #27
hpgod

75-285-400 is the easiest cruzing 75 the whole way.
20 is ~ the same time but is stop & go though small towns and the turns in cumming are wacky with one way roads.
Old 2010.12.15, 12:07 PM   #28
russp

Yes, Jaren and I need to get out as we passed up the last two. Yeah, some day during that week would be good. I'll try to figure out a suggestion of a day soon.
Old 2010.12.23, 01:50 PM   #29
hyper-me

my mini-z is being shipped to me, I should have it by the end of next week. I want to race with you guys for the next season !!! all I need is to borrow batteries untill I have the cash to order some and a charger.
hyper-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.24, 04:18 PM   #30
hyper-me

do we race unlimited modified? the car im getting is totally modified. do you only race one class or do you also race stock ?
hyper-me is offline   Reply With Quote