Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.05.16, 08:04 AM   #1
Hood
Corvette Killer

Ocean Rodeo now threatening me..

What a dumb kid this must be..

After posting stupid **** to my F1 thread, and insulting me on several occasions.

He is now resorting to threats via PM.. "You my friend are a douche bag and I would love to rip your spine out through your friggin chest Have a nice day! ****.

This is because he posted in my F1 setup thread that my gearing was obscure, so I made fun on the comment that means nothing and helps nobody. I then read that he can't find a setup for his F1 and comment that if he would have read the tread that he was ruining he would have found a better setup. This is why I deserve to be threatened with bodily injury..

The POS didn't even own an F1 when he wanted to comment on my setup and gearing..

Threats on the internet from somone on the other side of the country are really intimidating, For a 10 year old..

Grow up, or better yet.. Mods kick this POS out of here.

Thanks,
Hood
Old 2009.05.16, 08:41 AM   #2
byebye

Link?

Sorry I've been off the radar.

Kris
Old 2009.05.16, 08:58 AM   #3
byebye

You know hood you really need to read his reply again. Obscure can have several meanings and I don't see anything malicious about his choice of words. His second reply after your obvious sarcasm was on topic and pertained to his question of your gearing. In that same post he asked for more info to help himself analyze your setup to provide helpful info. You replied back providing no info and acted as if his help wasn't of any value because you race HFAY.

You have to remember that not evryone on the forums runs hfay and sometimes stumble upon threads like yours, asking for setup help, without knowing what subforum it is in.

It's hfay threads like this that draw in outside audiences who may be curious about starting their own club to compete in hfay. But when we don't provide useful information or keep an open mind about those outside audiences in hfay threads we can obscure the image of what hfay is about.

Kris

Last edited by byebye; 2009.05.16 at 09:01 AM.
Old 2009.05.16, 09:20 AM   #4
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
i didn't find anything that was provocative in his post either. what i saw was someone use a word choice that might have made been more difficult to discern the intent and all from that misunderstanding, it was a misunderstanding of intent, you guys when tit-for-tat in replies. both were pointless in my opinion. trust me, i've had the same silly arguments of misunderstanding intent. hindsight has shone i've been an ass at time too. instead of jumping to assumptions, try to clarify the intent. you may just find it was all a bit of nothing.

THREATS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. WE CAN READ PM'S IF WE NEED TO AND THOSE THAT USE THREATS OF HARM AGAINST ANOTHER WILL BE PUNISHED. NO EXCUSES FOR IT, ITS NOT NECESSARY.

i sent a message to both of you. lets all learn to play in the same sandbox

Last edited by arch2b; 2009.05.16 at 09:30 AM.
Old 2009.05.16, 09:41 AM   #5
Hood
Corvette Killer

To defend myself, I know I can be an ass as well..

I started a thread entitled HFAY F1 SETUPS. Asked for information from the DC Guys about how they were going so fast and if they would share setup info.

He didn't own an F1 car, nor does he know the first thing about setups. He asked about the track size, so he doesn't understand what HFAY is. He has done nothing but talk **** to me, and waste everyones time on this forum, leaving nothing untouched and adding nothing of value.

I try to be an ASSet to this forum, and have never threatened anyone!!

I do appologize for feeding the fire, and should have just ignored his useless comments.
Old 2009.05.16, 09:53 AM   #6
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
i've been in both of your positions before i've myself been the cause it just takes the extra effort to walk away, lets all set a better example
Old 2009.05.16, 04:35 PM   #7
ocean rodeo

Ok. I really do appreciate everyone for seeing both sides of the coin, but by discussing this more only makes it worse. I have let it go now and this is the third time this has come up. There is no need for a thread about it. PLEASE lets move on. In my 25+years experience in this hobby this has never happened to me before and I don't want to start now.

Last edited by ocean rodeo; 2009.05.16 at 04:38 PM.
Closed Thread