Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.05.08, 10:49 PM   #16
Skv012a

Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via MSN to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a
I'll assume new kyosho ones under kyosho OR under general.
Old 2009.05.08, 11:04 PM   #17
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
new products is under general discussion, as are all general mini-z topics are now located.

not sure what your asking skv012a

this format was posted and opened for discussion July of 2008...
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.08, 11:07 PM   #18
eztuner12
Do you want to go fasst??

Thumbs up

Found it.
THXXX…
Cheers
eztuner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.09, 12:01 AM   #19
Skv012a

Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via MSN to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a
Wasn't asking anything, just posting my guess for tuner.
Old 2009.05.09, 08:04 AM   #20
arch2b

there are very few new subforums infact. they are simply relocated.
Old 2009.05.10, 10:19 PM   #21
herman

Quote:
new products is under general discussion, as are all general mini-z topics are now located.
really wish that the "new products" thread would stay open... kinda hard going through the general discussion thread just to look for a topic pertaining to a new product...
just my opinion...
herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.11, 07:37 AM   #22
arch2b

good insight... it's currently in a holding pattern (general discussion subforum) until non active subforums are collapsed. then its contents will move back under the general heading.
Old 2009.05.11, 11:36 PM   #23
herman

thanks... another thing it will do is to help us know when the product was actually released (more or less like a release date)
herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.12, 03:02 AM   #24
eztuner12
Do you want to go fasst??

Lightbulb

Hi there arch2b
A change/improvement many of us would appreciate is the possibilities of been able to “edit” on those threads that editing is not probable, as New Products thrad, for example.

In many occasions, we want to add something we forgotten to write or correct an error or misspelling.

In my case, I do make many spellings errors and only notice them when reading what I wrote after I post it.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention & comprehension to this mater.
Cheers.
eztuner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.13, 05:37 PM   #25
arch2b

Exclamation

ok, as clearly evident to those whom were awake this morning, posts and forums have been restored to pre 5am status so there may be some minor loss of posts after 5am this morning however it's nothing compared to the colossal fubar that was the forum post 9am this morning with every post ever created in a single subforum.

please pm/email me if you have lost track of a thread or require one be moved.

fyi, either late tonight or early tomorrow morning i will be re-editing the forum categories, the right way this time

my apologies for causing some confusion this morning.
Old 2009.06.13, 05:39 PM   #26
arch2b

also, can you guys double check the edit option and let me know if you still can not edit your own posts and or if this is happening in specific forums as the general settings have been checked.
Old 2009.06.13, 11:09 PM   #27
arch2b

Shuffle complete!

congrats for surviving the reshuffle. it's been a hell of a day for me thanks to my snafu this morning however we are back on track minus a few posts that were lost this morning, between say 5am and noon.

i will be consolidating seldom used subforums as time allows. i managed to complete 2 already.

everything for the most part is still here. if you can't find something please let me know and i'll provide whatever assistance i can.

brief summary:
1. several subforums were brought to top level categories as they are more important and worth highlighting. these include; vendors, tracks and gtg, events. 1/28 scale chassis was created to move the manufactured chassis subforums into a top level category. even tossed in an aftermarket subforum for you guys as i got several requests for that.
2. some forums were seperated for clarity such as, off topic, marketplace, mini rc, etc.

PLEASE continue to post your feedback. my job as top moderator is to make sure we provide and enjoyable experience as much as possible, within our means to do so. i can't hand out free mini-z's, as much as i would like to but i can help with forum related issues.

enjoy
Old 2009.06.14, 10:56 AM   #28
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

I haven't looked at differences but there appears to be repetitious threads rolling in similar sub forums...is that user based error or is it forum based eror?

I think I figured out where it's going wrong...

"vendors" subforum tracks all the open vendor catagories now so when someone posts in a specific subcatagory it also lists the thread in the "vendors" subcatagory...it's like having two routes to the same thread.

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192

Last edited by cowboysir; 2009.06.14 at 10:59 AM.
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.14, 12:11 PM   #29
arch2b

can you point to specific examples? i did not duplicate anything but i did move posts from some subforums to another. there may be a small chance that redirects were left which can be removed by any moderator.
Old 2009.06.14, 01:46 PM   #30
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

Well, it's not so much a forum error but it's a sort of a visual repetition:

When you click on "vendors" as a forum catagory it directs you to the sub forums for Atomic, GSR etc but since they are all expanded onto the main page now if someone posts in one of those sub catagories it visually comes up in that expanded catagory and as a new post in the Vendors forum catagory.

It's happening in all (what used to be) main subforums now that all the subforums are expanded onto the main page. A post in a thread in "new products" comes up as a new post in it's catagory and in "general 1/28th discussion"...

I don't think I'm being very clear but that's really the only way I can describe it...the sub-catagories are expanded to the main page yet are still located in their sub-forum locations.

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote