Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2003.11.27, 10:53 AM   #46
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Send a message via MSN to HammerZ
How about a section for finished bodys like the autoscales,and a seperate section for the unfinished bodys. I think it would be much easier to find the one you are looking for. One other idea would be to list the suggested offsets for the bodys in question.

Or can do what I seen listed with 1/10 bodys, list the width at the front and rear for reference.
Old 2003.11.30, 01:18 PM   #47
mini-z
Administrator

We're working on something kind of like this that I think will help.
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.12.01, 05:52 PM   #48
ultrawide
Same same, but different.

Maybe it's time to make a new topic in the forum; Mad Force, or maybe Mini-Z Monster? Dont think they are Overlands...
Old 2003.12.01, 06:00 PM   #49
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
this will come up sooner or later.... need for monster section ahhh, i remember the birth of the overland section
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.03.05, 12:41 AM   #50

a test forum would be nice and a padded cell of sorts to rant and rave in would be good too as i have quite a bit of steam to blow oww
Old 2004.03.12, 04:46 PM   #51
austin89

Send a message via AIM to austin89
how bout u show the actuall picture of the products in the shop that would be big help
Old 2004.06.11, 11:56 PM   #52
Maxfield

I hardily agree with the last post. You need to have pictures of the items in the shop, not just references to the kyosho site or the gallery. For the average shopper, or someone not as dedicated as the forum members, they will go elsewhere where they can see what they are buying, and this usually is the largest segment of your business.

Get those pics up!
Maxfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.26, 09:43 PM   #53
MattPaintballer
Shopping Cart Drifter

Location: I have a home? You people need to tell me about these things I don't know!
Send a message via AIM to MattPaintballer
Umm, for some reason I can't edit my posts and now a bunch of stuff (Reply button) that used to be blue is now red... Not a problem, just kinda weird? Also the shop is a bit hard to navigate...

Umm, I was wondering if you *might* get some new subforums? Like a forum named "Other Brands" or "Non-Mini-Z" and then you could forums like this:

Non-Mini-Z>IWaver>04>Thread: My IWaver is broken!!! What should I do?

Non-Mini-Z>Kyosho>Mad Force>Thread: Review for the best RTR Monster Truck!

"I have an idea. An idea so big my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin, Family Guy
MattPaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.26, 10:22 PM   #54
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
all the iwaver models haven't even been released yet... no one want's empty section by this time next year i'm sure the iwaver section will be full and subdivided. until then it's an exercise in futility.

there is a non-mini-z section... it's called mini rc

there are sections already for all of the kyosho chassis's

the new red buttons are odd but it will just take some time to adjust. replacing the quote button with the rollover feature is actually cool. eliminates the need for one button

the shop is being worked on
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.27, 01:12 AM   #55
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Send a message via MSN to HammerZ
I am looking forward to how the Iwaver section will come together.

Maybe there should be two main Mini-Z sections, the on road (F1, MR01, MR02, MR015 and maybe a hybred home built section) and the off road (Overland, and Monster. or whatever else). And in those sections the subdivision into the different chassis. Also arrange other topics around that, like new parts and setups. I still think that Custom Bodies can still be in the main section as a general topic.
Old 2004.09.27, 02:32 PM   #56
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
Just a wait and see issue now... it wont be too long before version 2 is released.
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.13, 01:43 AM   #57
Mouse

Send a message via ICQ to Mouse Send a message via MSN to Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to Mouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by le-manz
a rookie FAQ section.

how to install turbo, where does the batteries go, why does my finger smell etc etc
Id have to second this one as I'm a newb to this scene and already see visions of $$ dancing out of my wallet.. Mouse
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.13, 05:09 AM   #58
Ninja
Mechanic

Send a message via MSN to Ninja Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja
if you add the newbie FAQ section it would take away from us as veterans. we would have nothing to do alot of times. eh whatever
I am a FIRM believer in "Run what ya brung"......Unless it's your MOUTH!!!
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.12.09, 11:28 AM   #59
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Where has the edit feature gone? In most other forums that I goto, you can edit the posts for unlimited time. This comes in handy when you have a list that you continually update... I just finished typing a post, and wanted to add more information to it... (I usually add links and facts after I have written the post) but I couldnt edit the post 5 seconds after it was written.

The edit feature is the biggest, well... only problem that I have with this site.

Now that most of the Iwaver cars are released, it may be a good idea to subdivide the section... 01, 02, and 04 would be good enough. I dont think that there is a need for a parts/hop up section, since we can use the regular ones for that (since Iwavers are fully interchangable with Kyosho right now). In the future, if Iwaver steps away from Kyosho's shadow, then a seperate perts/hop up section would be nice.

edit: Now the edit button is here... very strange that sometimes it appears and sometimes it does not.

Also, time is off an hour... I tried changing the settings in user options, but could not get it to be correct.

Last edited by EMU; 2004.12.09 at 11:31 AM.
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.12.23, 04:04 PM   #60
ELMO4635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfield
I hardily agree with the last post. You need to have pictures of the items in the shop, not just references to the kyosho site or the gallery. For the average shopper, or someone not as dedicated as the forum members, they will go elsewhere where they can see what they are buying, and this usually is the largest segment of your business.

Get those pics up!

I think that would be my biggest complaint, is not having pictures of every item... I want to see what I am buying. I know, most of the items can be found on other websites to view... but, hey, I am sure you guys want to be the "One-Stop-Shopping" place for all our Mini-Z's!!!

Everything else is good...Keep up the good work!! :-)
ELMO4635 is offline   Reply With Quote