Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2007.01.29, 04:08 PM   #1
Hammer
Mini-Z Electrician

Exclamation Contest for Monthly Product Reviews.

We will be starting a monthly contest for reviews of products purchased from the shop here at MiniZRacer.com. All you have to do is review a product purchased in the shop and post it in the Reviews section which is linked on the shop.TINYRC.com home page.

Starting in February we will start a new thread on the first day of each month for submitting entries by posting a link to reviews you've already posted in the shop. These monthly forums will be for linking to reviews only, no discussion. If you have any questions or comments please post them in this thread.

Enter as many as you want, the more times you enter the better your odds (while of course making them all high quality and not just duplicating them w/ different part names swapped in etc.). No repeat entries from one month to another please. The idea is to stimulate more reviews to give us all as much information as possible regarding products available at shop.TINYRC.com.

The winner will be chosen based on overall general content and amount of information included. The winner will be awarded a $10.00 Gift Certificate from shop.TINYRC.com promptly at the end of each respective month.

We look forward to seeing many great reviews in the months to come.

***Hammer is our new Leader of the Review Contests. Hammer will be posting the threads and monitoring the submissions, etc and generally making sure it runs smoothly I thank him for taking on this task, arch2b***

Last edited by Hammer; 2007.03.05 at 10:45 AM.
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.01.01, 03:32 PM   #2
Roketmini
The C is Missing.

Send a message via AIM to Roketmini
I have a question: Do I have to buy the part reviewed from the shop?

IE: I got a Atomic Stock motor at my LHS, can I still write a review for it?
Old 2008.01.01, 03:45 PM   #3
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
my answer would be no. it would not matter where you bought the part so long as the review did not include links to other shops.

hammer is the lead point man for the review contest so whatever he says i'll back.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.01.01, 06:14 PM   #4
Hammer
Mini-Z Electrician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roketmini
I have a question: Do I have to buy the part reviewed from the shop?

IE: I got a Atomic Stock motor at my LHS, can I still write a review for it?
arch is absolutely correct. It doesn't matter where you purchased the item, your review is eligible as long as it is an item listed at shop.TINYRC.com.
Old 2008.01.01, 06:46 PM   #5
Roketmini
The C is Missing.

Send a message via AIM to Roketmini
Ok, thanks