Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2013.01.21, 07:56 PM   #76
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

For narrow, most sounds good so far...but i wouldnt bother with "box" stock. I threw mine together with all kinds of parts that were laying around. Id rather use parts up.
70T
94 wheelbase or less
Narrow front end
0 all around
street bodies
Maybe ill think of more.

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.21, 08:14 PM   #77
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Any date as of now but the 24th i would lean towards too.

Old 2013.01.21, 09:47 PM   #78
miniznewb

you could throw 10 different classes together with your spare parts lol, i would run this if you were doing like a skinny day of racing but if doing both ill stick with my regular racer. not buying another chassis lol
miniznewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.21, 10:55 PM   #79
imxlr8ed

And Justin just made a good point. I have two MR03s and it's no problem to convert one of them to a narrow. But for guys like Quinn, Joey, Michelle, etc... that have limited resources, it'd be tough to do. Plus, it equates to less track time for those without.

I'd have to nix the idea for that reason alone, for the sake of our newbies and not so newbies. I'm not saying we couldn't do a street version class though and just say 0 offset max for 03s and -1 for 02s. I think that would be an easier hurdle for most of our budgets.

I'm down for whatever you guys want to do, heck I'd even be down with who could spend the least on a car and get the most laps but I think we'd all end up on the bay trying to out bid each other on used 01s!

Hmmm... I'm up for an 01 retro class too! I have a fully hooked 01 that is just looking for a reason to be put back together!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.22, 12:13 PM   #80
miniznewb

Is be down for running 0 offsets as I know how big of a difference it was from going from 1 to 2 offset on the front, and if we do the cheap thing I think quinny will win that one lol although I did see some new bling on his table Sunday
miniznewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.22, 02:16 PM   #81
imxlr8ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniznewb View Post
Is be down for running 0 offsets as I know how big of a difference it was from going from 1 to 2 offset on the front, and if we do the cheap thing I think quinny will win that one lol although I did see some new bling on his table Sunday
Like I've said, the day Quinny shows up with a hopped up MR03 and a Helios in his hand is the day when we will all get schooled!

I don't think swapping a body, front clip, wheels, tires and re-positioning a mount wouldn't be that big of a deal.

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)

Last edited by imxlr8ed; 2013.01.22 at 02:21 PM.
Old 2013.01.22, 02:47 PM   #82
KA2AEV
Mike

Guys!
TGR would love to Thanks everyone for having us out there for such
a fun day of racig
We would love to say that we could do it again with you soon, but between Golddusts school schedule and my own work schedule, We cannot say
However we will be back in the future! So you guys better watch out, you just caught me on a good day and Golddust on a bad day!

Thanks Again!!!

Team Golddust Racing
Crew Chief of "The Tottenville Terror"
T.G.R. is Sponsored By:
Team Antigua "V26B"
The Caribbean's Premier Contest Station
KA2AEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.28, 04:27 PM   #83
hilldebrandt
hilldebrandt's hobby

As far as dates go for the next race, I prefer the 17th as the 24th is the Daytona 500 and also Lincoln Speedway opens the Sprint car season that Saturday, which means I'll be there if it is' nt too cold out...

http://dorksonwheels.com(RIP)

Last edited by hilldebrandt; 2013.01.28 at 04:30 PM.
hilldebrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.28, 06:30 PM   #84
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

HEY QUINN.....got my AWD running!

Old 2013.01.29, 10:22 AM   #85
imxlr8ed

I've just been notifified that my work requires a massive amount of overtime for the next few weeks. I won't be sure of the next raceday until we near our deadlines at the end of this month. Worst-case scenario, we'll be running on the 3rd of March... Best-case would be the 24th of February. I will update you all at the end of this week.

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
Old 2013.01.29, 03:10 PM   #86
racerquinn#1

doesn't matter when to me...and larry I don't have my awd even together yet. I cant even remember what was wrong with it hahaha. I will have to look at it someday!
"The hard road is the better road" So as it is in my favorite sport of road racing, it is in my life. The best tracks are not the easy ones. Racing victoriously to the finish takes skill and knowledge. Followed by courage and determination. The more you navigate the hard turns the better you get at all of them. Follow good lines laid down before you and trust them. Put on the helmet and strap yourself in. Here we go!

-john webber (FB friend)
racerquinn#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.29, 03:21 PM   #87
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerquinn#1 View Post
doesn't matter when to me...and larry I don't have my awd even together yet. I cant even remember what was wrong with it hahaha. I will have to look at it someday!
Quinn...when you get to look at it..we can get it going. I got to many xtra parts for it to beef it up.

Old 2013.01.29, 04:16 PM   #88
racerquinn#1

the awd is basically all beefed up I think....I know it has 4562 fets and plenty more. but I will take a look and see, I know the front end is apart!!!!

I also found my over land chassis
"The hard road is the better road" So as it is in my favorite sport of road racing, it is in my life. The best tracks are not the easy ones. Racing victoriously to the finish takes skill and knowledge. Followed by courage and determination. The more you navigate the hard turns the better you get at all of them. Follow good lines laid down before you and trust them. Put on the helmet and strap yourself in. Here we go!

-john webber (FB friend)
racerquinn#1 is offline   Reply With Quote