Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.09.22, 09:36 AM   #1
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Official Iwaver Information

ok, now that the initial days of sneaking iwaver info into the forum are over now that they have their own section, you can find more information on the models and parts from the official iwaver webiste

it uses alot of flash so if your on a dial-up, i feel sorry for you while flash looks cool, i hate waiting for all that stuff to load. take me straight to pictures i say

an album for Iwaver has already been created in the often overlooked Parts In Use, Manufactuer album , HERE
*note, it has not been updated with actual product images as i am currently the only one managing this section which is a large undertaking in itself all the appropraite images will be added.

please keep this thread on topic as it will be sticky
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iwaver webpage.jpg (264.6 KB, 480 views)

Last edited by arch2b; 2004.09.22 at 09:41 AM.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.22, 10:38 AM   #2
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
Great call in making this thread. I agree with the Iwaver page being totally a pain in the ass... It was cute the first time I saw it but got old so fast.

Can't wait for more information. The release of the MR-02 should be by the end of this month. That gives us what? 9 Days? I think that with the little amount of info that we have seen there is no possible way that they are going to hit their projected release date.
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.22, 10:12 PM   #3
arch2b

update

it took about 2 hours but i got all the available iwaver images into the
iwaver manufactuer parts in use album
Old 2004.09.22, 10:47 PM   #4
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

great job on that, but I have to ask...

you posted both the white and the black packaging?? Isn't the only difference for the people that are version blind and don't know that the tires can go on both the 01 and 02? White = 01 Black = 02?

That was my understanding of it all.
Old 2004.09.23, 12:12 AM   #5
davkin
Master of My Mini Domain

I caught Iwaver in a fib. The IW03 is just a direct copy of the Kyosho OL, right? If so it does not have 4 wheel independant suspension, in fact it has no independant suspension at all but two solid axles.

David
Old 2004.09.23, 12:50 AM   #6
itsme

They never said it was a direct copy of an Overland
Old 2004.09.23, 05:36 AM   #7
arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty-Se7en
great job on that, but I have to ask...

you posted both the white and the black packaging?? Isn't the only difference for the people that are version blind and don't know that the tires can go on both the 01 and 02? White = 01 Black = 02?

That was my understanding of it all.
i did screen captures.... i have no idea what's behind the white/black packaging as tires are tires.... the only thing that matters is the width

i', sure the overladn text is just a case of bad transaltion.... often the english given from asian sites is just translated copy of original wording without being proofed by someone who knows english well.
Old 2004.10.09, 01:28 PM   #8
arch2b

Official Distribution list has been added to the Iwaver website

Iwaver has updated their website to include a preliminary listing of distributers. i know mini-z has contaced them however i did not find mzr listed?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf list.pdf (86.8 KB, 130 views)
Old 2004.10.09, 02:20 PM   #9
longshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b
Iwaver has updated their website to include a preliminary listing of distributers. i know mini-z has contaced them however i did not find mzr listed?
Hmmmmmm. In that pdf. There is one company in the U.S. But.... in the Company address section there are 2 us addresses. New Mexico and California-not matched with company names however....
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.12, 06:27 PM   #10
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by longshot
Hmmmmmm. In that pdf. There is one company in the U.S. But.... in the Company address section there are 2 us addresses. New Mexico and California-not matched with company names however....
Well, it's been no mystery that Sunrich was going to have a share in the US market, but why do I feel as if they have bought out the rights to the Iwaver buisness in the US totally... we better not get another GP deal on the go here, I want MZR to stock them.
Old 2004.10.14, 01:26 PM   #11
mini-z
Administrator

Have no fear, we're stocking them. Sunrich is distributing them in the US at the same price as direct from HK, so, no GP syndrome.
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.14, 06:49 PM   #12
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

very good to know.
Old 2004.11.14, 01:24 PM   #13
46u

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-z
Have no fear, we're stocking them. Sunrich is distributing them in the US at the same price as direct from HK, so, no GP syndrome.
When will they be in the shop?
46u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.11.17, 05:44 PM   #14
46u

I have not heard back from when they will be in the shop so can anyone tell be where I can get them now? I need a board for one of my Mini Z and I have been told that the Iwaver will fit right in th Z and they are only $18. Can any one help?
46u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.11.17, 06:59 PM   #15
lightfighter
MINI-Z SOLDIER

go to t o y e a s t and order a chassis comes with new pcb
lightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote