Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Mini-ZRacer.com > Site Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 2004.05.20, 12:16 AM   #46
easy

Well Draconious, for the 7th time you are using an incredibly weak justification for not accepting responsibility for raising the legal issue in this thread and bringing the discussion back to the legal issue when it moved away from itseveral times.

For the 7th time this is important because if YOU had not done those things Draconious this discussion would not exist at all. Actually if it weren't for YOU this thread and the title Clones Body Of Knowledge would not exist at all.

What you are basicly saying is this issue that everyone is tired of is an open issue to be raised at any time because it was previously discussed before the Iwaver New clone thread?

Well now I'm confused Draconious. I've already agreed not to initiate any more discussion on this issue. I've even accepted resposibility for pushing this so far. I'll drop it if everyone agrees not to raise it again like I did. But you just said you won't do that. Why do you need to leave this topic open for YOU to discuss when ever it suits YOU at any time if you dislike it so much?

In your next post try to answer the question I've asked you.

SSMT143 crawlers, the OL killers at 1/3 the price.
Old 2004.05.20, 03:26 AM   #47
easy

Well fellows i'm sure you'll all be glad to know I'm done with this discussion. Having thought about Draconious last post all the points I wanted to see proved have been.

1. Draconious has admitted he initiated the legal discussion in the New clones Iwaver thread.

2. Some of you have agreed that some of the subject matter Draconious posts to support his views is not appropriate in these forums.

3. Draconious considers the legality of clones an open subject to be discussed at anytime simply because it has been discussed before on this forum. As such he will continue to bring it up just as he did in the New Clones Iwaver thread whenever he feels like whether you want to hear it or not.

4. Draconious doesn't want me telling him to stop posting about the legal issues which I can understand since he desn't like me. Really all I did though is what some of you have asked which is to agree to put this topic behind us and keep it about the cars.

Draconious chose to make that request about the source of the request, me, and not about leaving the legal issue behind for good which is what everyone claims they want.

If you, his friends whom he respects do not require Draconious to refrain from discussing the legal issue this kind of thread will come up again any time Draconious provokes someone won't tolerate his unsubstatiated claims or yield to his bullying.

A few final thoughts,

I wonder why the administrator has a forum on this site that is out of reach of the moderators? Is it a coincidence that it happens to be the forum that asks for site feed back?

I also wonder why, if the moderators have the power to edit or remove posts from the other forums on this iste completely why wouldn't they have the power to at least block a member's account even temporarily if the member's behaviour is objectionable in this forum?

Finally, I wonder why Draconious didn't just email the administrator and have my account blocked if he couldn't do it himself instead of arguing with me?

See you around guys and if see Iwavers being discussed on other sites around the web do everyone a favour and keep the legal and political issues out of the discussions on those sites.

SSMT143 crawlers, the OL killers at 1/3 the price.
Old 2004.05.20, 08:59 PM   #48
sg219

Hey

I'm sorry I Don't get the chance to make it over here more often, but after reading the Easy vs. Drac. thread, I had to chime in.

@--Easy, nice going!!! I agree with you about Drac always callin' 911 when he is in trouble and deleting or moving a forum. That right there is really, really, fishy? Why would you move something to reply to it? Why can't a mod get to it? Arch posted in this thread. I think its all an excuse to ease the pressure for Drac, so he can gain his composure and type. He is tired of being critisized and not being right there to reply. Hey!! Thats part of a forum, checking in and getting back when you can, not when you feel like moving a thread!!

As for everyone else, thanks for all your imput and ranting, but I'm outta here. i feel Drac has dug himself a big enough hole, that he no longer requires my help in digging it.

In the last few weeks he has argued with almost everyone in any iWaver thread you can find on the internet!! He has proven that he cannot keep a calm, cool, and collected head when it comes to MODERATING!! Tries to ignite an arguement in every thread. He in supposed to be open minded and impartial to be a moderator, but I fell he is not. Others have said it and backed me up.

Also early in this thread, it was said that he was ganged up on?? Went callin' for help. That is a load of ****!! Well I didn't know any of these people till I got here and the sides were already drawn!! Since my start here I have seen some of the people that are here show up in other forums, and yes we DO get along in them!!

I wish Drac the best of luck on his legal quest to make the International Market run properly!!!

Plus, I'd send you a shoval to undig your foot from your mouth, but its a clone. don't want any legal probs removing your foot!!

Easy, I'll catch up with you down the road. Peace out pimp?

Good Bye and live long!!!
Old 2004.05.20, 09:06 PM   #49
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

sg219, who the he!! asked you? 6 posts? looks like if you don't post here again, we will not be missing anything. Just when the post is ending, you need to put in your 2 cents. too bad you couldn't afford it. THIS HAS GOT TO END.

The early bird gets the worm, But it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!
Old 2004.05.20, 09:36 PM   #50
sg219

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULANGELO
sg219, who the he!! asked you? 6 posts? looks like if you don't post here again, we will not be missing anything. Just when the post is ending, you need to put in your 2 cents. too bad you couldn't afford it. THIS HAS GOT TO END.

I agree with you Totally!! 100%, with all my sweat!! That this has to end!!!

But as far as not having 2 cents? I do have it. I just switched my car insurance to Geico!!!

Plus, I saved on buying an iWaver instead of a Mini-Z...
Old 2004.05.20, 10:12 PM   #51
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
well sg if you wanted it to end, why did you post? You claim I delete posts that are against me? lol I dont recall actualy deleting any please dont acuse me of things I have not done... please dont comment on things you know nothing about... at least read the threads before posting... I try to ignite arguments? umm... your post is just a typical post right?

Right now these guys are just REACHING for things to type so they can have the last word -- I stopped replying a few times, but they have to keep acuseing me of things... cuz they deep down do NOT want this to end... or they would have shut their pie holes a long time ago... every time it quiets down, BOOM one of them post about it again...

Argued with almost every one in an Iwaver thread on the internet, well since there are only two web sites, this one, and Tiny RC, and about three threads between them... that I actualy post on, that must be a very small internet you have access to there... what are you on the moon? Are you sure there isnt some one out there claiming to be me? Can you email me these other forums please?

I have not done any argueing... Ive simply been replying to correct your mis quoted and mis guided and plane stupid and unrelated comments...

THIS THREAD IS TO HERE BY BE CONCIDDRED LOCKED.. NO MORE REPLIES AT ALL, any one posting after this post will have the post deleted... I dont care if its the pope posting about martians landing on earth, its gone...