Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2002.12.07, 10:28 AM   #1
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Originator of the 5 Cell Mini Z with BIG BAD JOHNSON

Attn: Moderators, and Admins, Please do not allow Manchowder* or SolomonZ187 post on my thread, for he has nothing good to say other than blurt out non-mini Z related topics again.

Someone will imitate but he can't compare. And besides, who do you think he got the idea from? ACCPET NO MORE IMITATIONS FROM THEIR LIMITATIONS!

NOMOTORLIMIT Super FAST RC's will always the one the STARTED IT ALL! Just like DR. DRE from NWA. STILL!

Anyway, here's the latest scoop on my 5 cell mini Z. It is now equipped with the same BB J motor from the mini Z beast. If you haven't seen the videos, please go to amzra.org, courtesy of a friend, Brian. It's basically as fast as that, except, the 5 cell mini uses original components with modifications. I've been using the Big Bad Johnson for almost a year now, and the wannabe is just about to experiment with it. He'd seen my BEAST run, and this one is pretty much the same speed. Why do you think he wouldn't accept my challenge of $2000.00 winner takes all? The answer is obvious!

The BBJ on my Audi TT is terribly fast! It's poppin wheelies now, like I can't believe. You know how small the Audi TT is?

I made the picture blurry so that the self proclaimed wannabe innovator will not copy. He's got a lot to prove to me because he's jealous. I strongly believe that JEALOUSY is what's driving the other person, to try to come up with Micro RC works of art that's I've done already 1 year ago, and claims it as his.

For the past two years, NML has provided you (with the help of friends who covered the video of course) TRUE videos of SUPER FAST MICRO RC's made with my two hands. Those who claim to have an EXTREME 8 cell Mini Z has been claiming that videos will be provided soon, but it's been 1 year, and still no video. I guess we'll have to wait till 2004 again, and wait an extra year after that? I've even offered to bet $2000.00 and wouldn't accept my offer? Winner takes all!

Should the 8 cell be TRUE. It's not useable for a racetrack anyway. It is only good for top speed. The 5 cell mini Z is designed to do both.

The 5 cell Mini Z has been tested and proven to run even on a small to medium sized track. Ask Myster. E! And the Run time is just as long as any 4 cell mini Z. And the motor is still in BRAND NEW condition, even after how many runs already, while the other so called innovator's motor shows sign of commutator wear? It doesn't sound efficient.

I give props to Myster E, and MZR.com for coming up with the first ever 8 Cell Idea. YOU GUYS ARE THE TRUE INNOVATOR OF 8 CELL MINI Z's. Be careful, because someone will steal your idea and claim it as theirs. It's happened to me and it can happen to you too. I rest my case.

In the near future, I will be revealing my latest project. Remember the 40+ mph Mini Z? It's in near completion. Myster E. and DOHC and those interested in watching it live will be the first to see. I am willing to race the other so called innovator for $3000.00 on this one. Those interested in putting their money on me can preview my car's top speed runs. WORD!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigbadjmotor.jpg (85.3 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by NOMOTORLIMIT; 2002.12.07 at 11:28 AM.
NOMOTORLIMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.07, 10:30 AM   #2
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

here's one more without the body, which fits PERFECTLY. you don't need to use a 1/24th scale body. Using 1/24th scale body puts an RC in the 1/24th scale class. Then, it's no longer a mini Z. Mini Z is 1/28th.

Anyway, you can use the following bodies for my 5 cell mini Z which is on ebay.

Just type in 5 cell mini Z

Bodies that will fit:

Old Skyline,

R34 Sklyine

AUDI TT!

Porsche 911

Trueno (possibility)

Mercedes CLK

LEXUS Altezza

VW Bug

and in the future, Supra
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigbadj.jpg (88.5 KB, 76 views)
Old 2002.12.07, 11:21 AM   #3
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

I forgot to mention: PITZON also have his own version of the 5 cell mod.

Much props to your 5 cells's PITZON. I wish you're nearby so we can share ideas as well.
Old 2002.12.07, 02:31 PM   #4
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

So far, only three people have witness some of my creations.

DOHC, Myster E., and Breeze.

When we get together, I will show you the new and improved ABC DTM. It's faster now, and so is the beast, and so is my naturally aspirated MiniZ.

Some will make up stories, but you guys know who the real deal holyfield is.

Anyway, all of this doesn't matter. I just wanted for fun. I guess it ticked me off a little when someone else tried to copy me, which they can't and claimed it as theirs.

It feels really good when I walk in the hobby shop with my ORIGINAL CREATION/INNOVATION/ENGINEERATION ABC DTM, and people would go up to me and ask me, if I'm NOMOTORLIMIT. How do they know it's me? They've seen the videoS. Even a supervisor came up to me and gave me props. NOMOTORLIMIT will always be recognized as the one who DID It all with Micro RC's.

And i say, "yeah, that's me."

Then I proceed by marketing my mini Z motors. I've even made it in front of people. Life's too short to be jealous, so I will congratulate the other individual for being able to make his own mini Z with an 8 cell. I wonder though if he can still use mini Z bodies with that much batteries. I doubt it, but I guess it doesn't matter since the chassis is still a mini Z.

Again, congratulations to Myster E, minizracer.com for Coming up with a BRIGHT Idea - THE 8 cell mini Z.

Last edited by NOMOTORLIMIT; 2002.12.07 at 02:39 PM.
Old 2002.12.07, 04:26 PM   #5
DOHCrazy

Send a message via ICQ to DOHCrazy Send a message via AIM to DOHCrazy Send a message via Yahoo to DOHCrazy
Hey NML,
DO u haft to have a specific motor to run 5 cells? are your motors made for that or does the motor not matter? j/w!... looks pretty cool, wish i had the money to buy one!
DOHCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.07, 05:22 PM   #6
dohc
evoix_driver

Send a message via ICQ to dohc Send a message via AIM to dohc Send a message via Yahoo to dohc
Quote:
Originally posted by Mini-zReader
Hello,

Ive been following yours and solomon's posts and decided to finally say that you dont have to be jealous of Solomon and should give him great acknowledgement. Acceptance is the key to not being such a sore sounding loser. Anyways, kids in here dont deserve to see both yours and his arguments escalate for pure stupidity.

As for solomon, he's got a point. Its true, i havent seen anyone post an 8 cell in here, but his only. Im sure others have thought of the idea, but havent completed to do so.
THIS PERSON MUST BE SOLOMON. ALL UP ON HIS NIZZACK!!

toy garage :
1 x mr01
4 x mro2
3 x ma010
1 x monster
dohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.07, 06:42 PM   #7
SuperMoto
Mini-z = Money pit

Quote:
Using 1/24th scale body puts an RC in the 1/24th scale class. Then, it's no longer a mini Z. Mini Z is 1/28th.
And that is why NOMOTORLIMIT is the man, his motors are avalaible to anyone, and it will still be a Z not some mismatched hi tech rc car.

NML, Dont listen to the people that try to put you down. Your craftsmanship is undoubtable, and i only wish i was in the states so i could come see you in person. Ive been awestruck by your work from day one.

Keep it up, and expect an order from me ... one day

ps. people who claim to OWN an idea without a patent can wake up to reality.
MZR CF O Plate - MZR Racing Dry Bearings - MZR Ceramic Diff Balls
MZR Extended Black Antenna
Topcad Spring Shock - Square Camber Knuckle Set
SuperMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.07, 08:54 PM   #8
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally posted by DOHCrazy
Hey NML,
DO u haft to have a specific motor to run 5 cells? are your motors made for that or does the motor not matter? j/w!... looks pretty cool, wish i had the money to buy one!

Of Course, my friend. The motor I made for the 5 cell and above application is designed to withstand the extra current and voltage.

What happens when the motor you use is not for this application?

Exactly how the ORIGINAL IMMITATOR WANNABE INNOVATOR did:

WORN OUT COMMUTATOR, SUPER SHORT RUNTIME, WORN OUT BRUSHES, SHORT MOTOR LIFE, JUST PLAIN INEFFICIENCY because the person who claimed who made it has NON-HATING DEFICIENCY!

All these characteristics I just mentioned are not NOMOTORLIMIT motors, this would be the RELABLED BRAND.

SuperMoto,

Thank you for your very much appreciated support. It is people like you that keep me going!! I get inspired when I read compliments like this.

I won't be in this hobby for too long. Like that guy from the MATRIX, I've cracked the CODES for SUPER FAST MICRO RC SPEEDS. Once I'm done with all my creations, I'll be sharing them with all my fellow mini Z'ers like you. I guess I'll put all my TIPS and TRICKS on how to make your Mini Z fly for AUCTION. I'm hoping that websites intended for Mini Z would BID on it. hehe. Thanks again, and if you're ever in Los Angeles, you just let me know and I'll show you what LA is all about.

Please check out the picture for my flying MINI Z. It really is that fast. Me and Mr. E are trying to see who will host the videos for PURE MICRO RC Entertainment. So, as soon as we get that, We'll definitely post it here. Thanks and stay cool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg world\'s faztezzz true mini z3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (82.7 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by NOMOTORLIMIT; 2002.12.07 at 09:00 PM.
Old 2002.12.07, 10:23 PM   #9
SuperMoto
Mini-z = Money pit

thanks NML, i give credit where its due, so to all the others who have engineered their z for the better, Your work is apreciated and admired, even desired by a few.

I just didn't like seeing your work attacked, and outragous claims be made.

I've never heard a bad word when it come to your work, so all the people with NML motors can't be fooled by a few words with no proof, and those that doubt him, then PUT UP THE MONEY AND YOUR Z.
MZR CF O Plate - MZR Racing Dry Bearings - MZR Ceramic Diff Balls
MZR Extended Black Antenna
Topcad Spring Shock - Square Camber Knuckle Set
SuperMoto is offline   Reply With Quote