Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2018.02.18, 01:17 AM   #1
Zeromerk89

What is this? A new guy? lol

Hello and Hi.

I've been cruising the site for a week or so looking at all the threads. Then today, while at one of the last days of Maj's, I ran into a forumer. TommyGreenEyes is his username I believe. Him and a buddy of mine talked for quite a bit, just soaking up what he had to say. He did suggest I come here and make a post. So here it is.

I won't exactly say I'm new to Mini-Zs, I've had a loaded up MR-03 for a couple of years now. Since then I have aquired an MR-03VE, MA-020VE, MR-01(laugh if you want), MR-03s, and two MF-010 chassis. A few of my friends all possess Mini-Zs, two of them very recently. We are figuring them out as we go. I'm the only one who ventured into the F1 chassis and I'm struggling with it. Then again, I struggle with driving these tiny things, lol.

We keep a track in the basement of my house, It's a bit trashed on the smooth side. My dogs chase the cars around the track sometimes, teaches evasive maneuvers. I'm interested in finding an MR-015, MR-02, Overland, Dnano, and one of the new FWD cars.
Zeromerk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018.02.18, 11:09 AM   #2
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Welcome to the MZR forums

If you have any specific questions to help with a chassis, or car... It is best to have a thread dedicated to it in the section appropriate. So, I expect to see a thread soon to help you sort out the F1 issues.

You have a nice assortment of cars, and look to be looking for the classics as well. Nothing wrong with that
Old 2018.02.18, 03:14 PM   #3
Zeromerk89

Thanks for the reply. I'll be making that thread as soon as I figure out how to attach images as I'm most certain they will help.
Old 2018.02.18, 03:47 PM   #4
EMU
EMUracing

As you write a post, click the "go advanced" button next to the post reply... this will give you the advanced options, and allow you to post the images.

Images are not automatically resized, so you will want to ensure that you resize them before posting. I believe an 800 horizontal resolution is best for viewing on a 1080p screen, but don't remember the recommended resolutions.

Once images are attached, you can link them into the post by copying the image url, and placing the (img) url (/img) in brackets instead of parentheses around the link where you want the image to be displayed.

External images can be posted using the same img brackets, however social media images will not display as there is a blocker for social media links on this site due to spam that results from it.

Last edited by mleemor60; 2018.02.18 at 04:03 PM.
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018.02.18, 03:57 PM   #5
Zeromerk89

Does 3rd party hosting work? I know Photobucket beat everyone when they took it away. They where my go to for hosting images.
Old 2018.02.18, 04:03 PM   #6
EMU
EMUracing

Yes, you just need to post the image url within IMG brackets as described above. I prefer to host them here, so issues like photobucket dont happen again. I think you can host 4 images per post.
Old 2018.02.18, 04:17 PM   #7
Zeromerk89

Ok. I just used the site uploader. Links are in the post. Thanks!
Old 2018.04.17, 11:12 PM   #8
herman

frist off... welcome to the forums!!!

Quote:
Since then I have aquired an MR-03VE, MA-020VE, MR-01(laugh if you want), MR-03s, and two MF-010 chassis
second... bwahahaha... erm i actually still have a few mr-01's around so it's... cool... or quite vintage... been around the z scene since 2001... but haven't been racing competitively for the longest time...

nice collection... will be looking forward to reading your posts soon... in the mean time you can click on some of the articles i've written about (in my signature below)... to see where the hobby has taken me... on a pretty awesome adventure...
herman is offline   Reply With Quote