Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2019.12.26, 12:25 PM   #46
briankstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
Paid! no option to put a note to clarify what club the payment is intended for.
I got it....

there is a comments section on the bottom of the checkout page right below the payment method Check box. Put the club name in there.
Old 2019.12.26, 12:26 PM   #47
mtse0

Smile

I paid for SEOZ season 27, 28, and 29 all at the same time last spring.
mtse0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.12.26, 01:51 PM   #48
briankstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtse0 View Post
I paid for SEOZ season 27, 28, and 29 all at the same time last spring.
yep, I got it. The Note was just a general reminder for all clubs. Thanks.
Old 2020.01.19, 07:20 PM   #49
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
So thoughts on layout 21? I know times are not public yet but we found this one to be unique in that nearly everyone did better CCW! Much better in my case... I look forward to seeing how everyone else fared.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.20, 05:17 PM   #50
mugler

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
So thoughts on layout 21? I know times are not public yet but we found this one to be unique in that nearly everyone did better CCW! Much better in my case... I look forward to seeing how everyone else fared.
Interesting ! We'll be running this weekend, I'll be curious to see if the same holds true for us.
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.27, 11:19 PM   #51
art4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankstan View Post
There are a few things that need to happen so we can get things setup for Season 29.

- We need to get everyone who submits results assigned as a judge for HFAY so make sure you or the person posting times for your club is registered on the nextlevel website. This allows HFAY to control exactly who posts results.

- We the clubs to register their communities for Season 29. Same as before.
(Done by the Club)

- We need to accept their registrations. Same as before.
COLOR="yellow"](Done by HFAY Admin)[/COLOR]

- Upload any additional tracks that may be used in this season. This is new for you but it is easy enough. I saw some new track options on the forums posted and if we use them we need to add the layouts.
(Already Completed)

- Create all the rounds needed for the season.
(Already Completed)

Things that the judges need to be aware of for posting the results for next season. Some of these won't be available until we create the races.

To post results to the HFAY race
- Login to Next Level Timing ( https://nextleveltiming.com/login )
- Visit the Season 29 championship rounds page ( https://nextleveltiming.com/communit...hampionships/6 )
- Find the race you want to post results to and select the green button that says "Post Race Results"
- Select the community you are posting results for
- And fill in the form fields, upload results, and click save at the bottom of the page
Hmmm...not sure what's wrong but not seeing where to post results. I registered for the spring season and I did receive a confirmation that our club was accepted. Going into the rounds section I don't see any green button says "post race results". Am I missing something?
art4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.28, 10:41 AM   #52
mtse0

For me after I select my club then I select races the "post race results button" shows up.

Edit.. But it won't actually allow me to upload the hfay race there.

Last edited by mtse0; 2020.01.28 at 10:44 AM.
mtse0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.28, 02:17 PM   #53
art4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtse0 View Post
For me after I select my club then I select races the "post race results button" shows up.

Edit.. But it won't actually allow me to upload the hfay race there.
Yeah, I have the same post race results button in the club section, but the format has changed. Previously I was able to select a specific HFAY round and CW/CCW direction, now it seems to just be a generic race format entry with no HFAY choices. Attached is the screen I get:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (114.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 2020.01.28, 03:15 PM   #54
briankstan

There have been some changes to the way times are posted. Please make of note of the following.

Club Representative needs to go to the “How Fast Are You” Community page.
You need to Join the HFAY Community.

It will need to be approved by and Admin. Admin will also assign you as a HFAY judge.

This will allow you to post results. Only judges or above will be allow to post Race results.

There is also a new process for posting HFAY Races.

Under the How Fast are you Community you will select “Championships” then select the current HFAY Season, in this case Spring 2020: HFAY Season 29.

Select the “Rounds” Button on the Left.

Select the proper races and upload your times using the Post Race Results Button.

In the Community Drop Down, Select your Club.

Click upload CSV and select your file.

Let me know if you have any issues. thanks.
Old 2020.01.28, 10:21 PM   #55
mugler

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugler View Post
Interesting ! We'll be running this weekend, I'll be curious to see if the same holds true for us.

We had good runs but not clean enough to break our lap records and actually in my own case not even close but this was probably a top 3 most fun layout for me so far ...I think some of us did a lap or 2 better CCW either in Racer or Open but thats from memory...looking forward to seeing all results.
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.30, 01:29 AM   #56
BladeSling

Yes, sorry. I moved it. Maybe I should make it so only judges can register a community for a HFAY championship. Even throw an error telling them that is the minimum role needed. This would ensure their community is registered, and they are assigned as a judge to even be able to post a result. Thoughts Brian?

For those who are curious about my reasoning behind moving it you can keep reading.

Simply put, I wanted to add a way for HFAY admins submit late results. I was the only one who could do this before using some manual magic.

Showing HFAY admins every race in the race drop down so they could submit late races would get messy quickly. So I thought of a different way to do it and moved it to the championship rounds page. I even redesigned this page to make it easier to find the race you wanted to post to. Before you had to scroll for days to get to race 10. It sound ridiculous how much labor went into this one problem. Hah!

Now you may be asking, why not keep it in both places? As the website grows I assume people will create their own championships. Their race names may match HFAY's and then confusion will ensue when trying to figure out which race to post to. Thus causing accidental postings and frustration. If I do add it back, it may come back as a dialog box that lets you pick the championship, then a race from that championship. Sounds not so hard and maybe how I should have done it the first time but baby steps. Also, this solution works for everyone, so nobody would be wrong explaining how to do it this way.
BladeSling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.30, 09:31 AM   #57
briankstan

I put together a tutorial that should help anyone that is having issues.

HFAY Registration and upload Tutorial
Old 2020.01.30, 09:34 AM   #58
briankstan

I messed something up and am trying to get some help from Blaine, I somehow accidentally deleted Race 1, this will only affect Outside Line Racing as they were the only one that had times posted.

Art, when it gets fixed I'll need you to upload them again, sorry.
Old 2020.01.30, 09:45 AM   #59
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
I put together a tutorial that should help anyone that is having issues.

HFAY Registration and upload Tutorial
Thanks for doing this. Thanks for sharing on FB as well.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.01.30, 09:59 AM   #60
art4242

Quote:
I messed something up and am trying to get some help from Blaine, I somehow accidentally deleted Race 1, this will only affect Outside Line Racing as they were the only one that had times posted.

Art, when it gets fixed I'll need you to upload them again, sorry.
Ok, no worries, I can re-upload. Thanks for putting together the tutorial.