Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2010.12.07, 07:42 AM   #151
ruf993
majsrc.com

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by machgo5go View Post
Nice Pic's machgo5go!
Team MHS Driver #01
ruf993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.07, 07:55 AM   #152
Davey G
Need a mini z Painted????

Send a message via MSN to Davey G
Why does Mikey look like a deer in headlights when that hottie was trying to kiss him?

Custom Paint, Custom Stickers, Wraps, Pitboards, Graphic Design

TEAM DRIVER FOR: PN RACING, TRP, TEAM SCREAM, DG DESIGNS
Davey G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.07, 08:00 AM   #153
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey G View Post
Why does Mikey look like a deer in headlights when that hottie was trying to kiss him?
That picture is priceless.......

In his eyes that could be his mom.....
for the next event Maj will have to get a younger trophy girl
just for Mikey.....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.07, 09:16 AM   #154
kwikvdub
At the tone..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by egonzalez View Post
Alex,
You’re the man on the microphone…. Thanks for doing what you do best…
Thanks for the kind words Guys!........ I was hoping that I can also be awesome behind the wheel too. I got both cars to work real nice and go with a set-up that works week in and week out but I chose to run 70T in both Mod Sedan and Pan Car...... I thought by being smooth I can get it done but I was wrong. Still very happy that my cars didn't keep me from doing better.

See you Guys soon......... Again, Congrats to all the winners!!

Maj's Hobby Shop
PN Racing
kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.07, 10:29 AM   #155
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Alex, an ATM USA or Standard BB, or PN 50t motor may have been a better option than the 70t. Not a huge increase in power, but more power on the top to get down the straight faster. For 70t cars, you definitely held your own. Where you had more corner speed, if you were chasing, you would be held up in the corners, and wouldnt be able to stay in the draft down the straight. I used a PN 43t in Pan and an ATM Z2 in mod GT. I was going to drop a 33t in my pan car, but didnt feel that I needed anything more than the 43t.
Old 2010.12.07, 11:40 AM   #156
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

had a absolute blast at this years garden state shootout... congrats to all the winners... my cars felt awesome throughout the day but i ran into a string of bad luck during the mains... no biggie... its racing and its happened to all of us... great to see the out of towners there as its always a blast running with you guys... congrats to everyone on there wins... thanks to all the sponsors who continue to step up and provide us with great prizes to enable MHS to always be a step ahead of the curve when it comes to holding large race events like this...

Shout outs to Team MHS for putting on a great showing... Mikey for his amain stock win... he showed vast improvments in his driving and his abilitly to handle himself in a mature manner in both pressure and post race.... Thank You Maj for continuing to provide us with a state of the art track... a place where week in and week out we are provided with whatever it takes to be the best we can be on and off the track... Thank You Alex for always bringing such color to all of our events... I have said it before and i will say it again... you are family... Thank you to all of the out of towners who made the trip to join us in our race.... Great showing by team reflex.... Congrats again to Johnny and Edel on being picked up by R1 batteries... you guys are a great addition to any team and i know your time and efforts will be appreciated by team R1....

Thank You Sammy Saks....

To my sponsors...
Thank you MHS for always providing me with what is needed to keep myself competitive...
Thank You 3C-Designs for the products you provide me to keep my car dialed... ruby lube played a huge factor in enabling me to get the power to the ground wit my pan car which resulted in the fasted lap of the day...

This event made me look back to where i was when i started racing miniz 2.5 years ago... i have grown leaps by contuning support from MHS and the members that attend the track every week... I hope that i am at the point now where i can return the favor to other racers by helping them grow in the the same positive manner that Maj and his crew helped me to grow... Its amazing to see where MHS is today from when i started with Maj, and i wish Maj and all the rest of you guys the best of luck in the new year to come... May we all be happy, healthy and blessed with family and friends...

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)
JuniorWKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.07, 12:38 PM   #157
Cherub1m
Slip Angle Chaser

Nice to see such a great turn out at the Garden State Shootout. I had fun sharing this experience with fellow racers. I ran into some bad luck during the mains with both of my classes but oh well that’s racing. Congrats!!! to all the winners and all the participants.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Link to my Videos http://www.youtube.com/SlipAngleChaser
Cherub1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.07, 04:17 PM   #158
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Very well said Junior You have definitely become one of the top NE regional drivers. I remember the first race I saw you at Action, with the pink McLaren... all throttle no finesse. Night and day difference from then to now. MHS develops very good drivers. Look forward to the next event
Old 2010.12.07, 10:34 PM   #159
Chad-Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey G View Post
"fist pump"
I thought I saw napoleon dynamite up on the drivers stand yesssss good job on your win Napoleon
Chad-Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.08, 11:33 AM   #160
ruf993
majsrc.com

Thumbs up GSS 2 at MHS

Hello to all and thanks for the guys and gals on making this year GSS another one to remember.

So much to say but dont want to take people time reading my long A$$ posts... heheh..

Here goes, congratulations to all the winers from winning the A main to the B's and C's.

Here are the list of drivers in random order that I just wanted to recap of the highlights of this race.

Edle, great job on your hot laps and Tq in the stock 80t class. I knew having you as one of the Team Driver for MHS is a great asset to the team. We have a high quality of racers at the GSS that any one can win down from the 8th on the grid.

Roland, You are still number one in my book you was down from 6th or 7th place in the first few min of the stock A main race and still was able to pull of a 2nd place. I guess it's true you get better with aged...

Mikey, Thanks for all your help on being that pesty tech guy or kid. They always say kids are the best place to get the honest answers... Verry proud on your A main win... You will be hard to beat. I hope you start racing again and forget about paint balling... hehe. I will be honest that I was a tad bitter that I got beat from a kid that has not raced over a month at MHS and still pull off a win. But it's all good kid....

Jr, Dont take this the wrong way I had you as the under dog in this event. Tq in pan and awd and having the fastest Lap on that track is pure amazement (in a good way). I thought we lost you to the paintball gods... But it shows in big events you are one of the few that we have to worry about. (Nice sand bagging in the club racing) hehehe. Tough break on the A main in stock after looking at the results you was in the lead more then 50% of that race. better luck next time..

Dave, Like always you are a machine great job on your TQ and win in 2wd MOD. Great work on running this GSS event.

Mike Gee and EMU, also congrats on your A main wins. Emu you always can pull it off in the end. Once you get you and your cars acclimated to the track and environment you are hard man to beat... Can only imagine if you had weeks time at the MHS track how well you can do

John T, Hope all is well with your son. Sorry you had to leave in the mains. I know you would of put a great show. 3rd on the grid is more then enough to keep me happy since you are TD for MHS. keep up the great work.

Sammy, I know I may not be your favorite person right now but I had to do what was best for the goodnest of miniZ racing. Just to make clear and hope people understand Sammy is verry enthusiast racer he like to give it 110% on what ever he gets into. I know in his mind he had no intention on breaking any rules. I see sammy as person who just wants to make his situation the best it can be. I would of loved to see him raced that A main cuz I know it would of even more of a race to remember. I also understand why he did not, we all have our principles just like me so I can respect that. Thanks again for making this event.

For all the out of towners who made this year GSS Larry,Matt,Mike K,Saint,Bill,Scott,Alex,Mike G, thanks for comming out and alway have a blast and pleasure to race with you guys.

PS. Almost forgot someone shoot me!! hehe.. Thanks again Alex V. for MC'ing the GSS race it just gets better and better.

Best regards
Maj
CEO
Majsrc.com
Team MHS Driver #01

Last edited by ruf993; 2010.12.08 at 01:20 PM.
ruf993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.08, 02:34 PM   #161
kwikvdub
At the tone..........

Thumbs up

Well said Maj and Junior!!......... Keeping a good thing going is a labor of love. Going into this weekend, it was more important for me to put on a great show and keeping the program running smoothly and on time. The racing believe it or not, is secondary......... I actually enjoy a quiet Sat, hanging in the pits with my Buds, eating some great food and enjoying the chatter and race input than knuckle, balls to the wall, Qualifying and Main action.

The Mini-Z experience has helped with my Primary RC program, Carpet and Asphalt Racing. What I've been able to take in over the years is priceless. When I found out that Lexan Pan Bodies were available, I couldn't wait to take to the track again. It has been everything I imagined. So much fun wheeling it around on Sat......A special "Thank You" to Dave for helping me with my cars on Sat. They were Dialed!!

....... Again, to our Mini-Z Family and everyone involved with making this program flourish throughout the years and beyond. I will always do what I can to help keep this program competitive and yet, FUN!!

Hope to see you all real soon. Thank you all for coming out and share a day of racing with us. The new year coming is showing a lot of promise........ God bless you all and ......... Happy Racing!!

Maj's Hobby Shop
PN Racing
kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote