Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.11.04, 11:39 AM   #1
PD2

F/S: Mini 96 RCP Track......

I have a Mini 96 RCP track that I bought from another Mini-Z Racer member here. The track has been used a total of like 2 to 3 times since I got it. All parts and pieces are there and the track is clean. Thought I'd get it for my daughter and I to race on and have fun with before going to the big track, but unfortunately she lost interest and the track takes up too much room for me to leave it up all the time.

I'm looking to get $180 shipped via FedEx Ground to the lower 48 states. I do not wish to ship Intl. I take PayPal from a confirmed address, Money Orders, and Cashier's Checks only. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at pdaigle@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking!
PD2
PD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.11.05, 08:36 AM   #2
PD2

OK? How about $150 shipped via Fed Ex Ground to the lower 48 States? Any interest? Its a great track and ready to go!

Let me know!

Thanks!
PD2
Old 2005.11.05, 12:30 PM   #3
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
I am interested, however I wont get paid till a week from tuesday. If you still have it then or want to hold onto it for me till then, I will take it.
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.11.05, 03:05 PM   #4
bda52
I want my two dollars!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to bda52
If EMU falls out, I would be interested.
bda52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.11.05, 03:23 PM   #5
PD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU
I am interested, however I wont get paid till a week from tuesday. If you still have it then or want to hold onto it for me till then, I will take it.
OK. I will hold till a week from Tuesday - that will be Tuesday, November 15th, correct? Consider it yours. If some thing happens or you wish to remove the hold, please let me know so that bda52 can proceed with the purchase.

BTW - some thing else that I do need to mention. If you plan to pay via PayPal, I do request that you split the fees with me upon payment - I feel that it is more fair to do that for large ticket items. If that is an issue, you also can pay via Money Order or even Cashier's Checks.

Thanks for both of your replies! Its a great track and needs a great home!!

PD2
Old 2005.11.05, 11:49 PM   #6
EMU
EMUracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD2
OK. I will hold till a week from Tuesday - that will be Tuesday, November 15th, correct? Consider it yours. If some thing happens or you wish to remove the hold, please let me know so that bda52 can proceed with the purchase.

BTW - some thing else that I do need to mention. If you plan to pay via PayPal, I do request that you split the fees with me upon payment - I feel that it is more fair to do that for large ticket items. If that is an issue, you also can pay via Money Order or even Cashier's Checks.

Thanks for both of your replies! Its a great track and needs a great home!!

PD2
What would the fees amount to? And are they a constant fee, or does the percentage vary depending on the payment amount?

Do you have any pictures of the track laid out? I just want to see how large it is complete.
Old 2005.11.06, 05:18 AM   #7
BLiND
None better.

paypal fee's are roughly $5 for $100 received
BLiND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.11.06, 05:52 AM   #8
PD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU
What would the fees amount to? And are they a constant fee, or does the percentage vary depending on the payment amount?

Do you have any pictures of the track laid out? I just want to see how large it is complete.
Fees are 3% + $.30 right now. So for this deal, any one buying it for $150 shipped would pay an additional $2.40 to share the fees with me.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the track laid out. But here is a link to the RCP Track's site with the layout: http://www.rcptracks.com/html/mini96.html

That should give you a good idea of the layout.

Let me know if there are any questions!

Thanks!
PD2
Old 2005.11.06, 02:46 PM   #9
machine
learning the hard way

Would you consider Canada International? If not, when do you want my money? Cause i'll take it. I'm paypal confirmed!! Shoot I'll even pay the fees.

LMK ASAP!!!
Old 2005.11.06, 02:49 PM   #10
EMU
EMUracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD2
Fees are 3% + $.30 right now. So for this deal, any one buying it for $150 shipped would pay an additional $2.40 to share the fees with me.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of the track laid out. But here is a link to the RCP Track's site with the layout: http://www.rcptracks.com/html/mini96.html

That should give you a good idea of the layout.

Let me know if there are any questions!

Thanks!
PD2
Thanks for the info.

If you want, I can send a downpayment now, and final payment next tuesday.
Old 2005.11.06, 04:00 PM   #11
PD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine
Would you consider Canada International? If not, when do you want my money? Cause i'll take it. I'm paypal confirmed!! Shoot I'll even pay the fees.

LMK ASAP!!!
Sorry for the delay....been at church and lunch this morning.

Unfortunately, I would consider Canada Intl. at this point. Aside from that, it is EMU's, then bda52's and then you would be third in line.

PD2
Old 2005.11.06, 04:02 PM   #12
PD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU
Thanks for the info.

If you want, I can send a downpayment now, and final payment next tuesday.
You are welcome!

No worries on the down payment right now, unless you need some place for your money to hang out. HA! My e-mail address is my PayPal addy so feel free if you want to drop me any cash, but it is not required.

Thanks!
PD2
Old 2005.11.08, 08:36 AM   #13
Zrc

Hey folks, contacted PD2 and he gave the ok for me to offer this to potential buyers of his track.
I have some additional Mini 96 sections I would be willing to give to the buyer of his track. All I ask is for the FedEx shipping fee, which should be pretty small.
I have 8 side panels ( the ones with the holes for the rail pins) , 13 blanks and a bag of extra pins.
This is only offered to the buyer of PD2's track.
Zrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.11.08, 10:20 AM   #14
EMU
EMUracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrc
Hey folks, contacted PD2 and he gave the ok for me to offer this to potential buyers of his track.
I have some additional Mini 96 sections I would be willing to give to the buyer of his track. All I ask is for the FedEx shipping fee, which should be pretty small.
I have 8 side panels ( the ones with the holes for the rail pins) , 13 blanks and a bag of extra pins.
This is only offered to the buyer of PD2's track.
Cool Ill pick those up as well
Just let me know how much it will be. My zip code is 10024.
Old 2005.11.08, 11:35 AM   #15
Zrc

EMU....works for me. Please let me know when payment to PD is made. As soon as he gets his funds, I'll work with you on the extras. My guess is that shipping will be around 10 bucks or so. Not the smallest box but pretty darn light. Good Luck with the purchase.
Zrc is offline   Reply With Quote