Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.10.11, 12:22 AM   #16
bermbuster
GF Racing

Saturday Racing

What a great night of racing.....
I cant believe I was leading the B main for 2 laps.....
then reality hit....

Grant and his family do an AWESOME job.....If you are in the area you have to check it out.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0010.JPG (155.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0008.JPG (163.2 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0019.JPG (145.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0020.JPG (170.6 KB, 40 views)
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.11, 02:11 AM   #17
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Send a message via AIM to yasuji Send a message via Yahoo to yasuji
berm ....awesome job with the pics.......what an overwhelming turn out tonight...had tons of fun and glad that fun was had by all........nowi gottaget some sleep and do it all again tomorrow!
sleep....eat....MINI-Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant "Yasuji" Matsushima

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.18, 10:03 PM   #18
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

awesome night of racing last night @ 1/28 Raceway...with the first running of the sportsman class as well as a first time driver driving a box stock 2.4 mini-z...Curtis taking the win in Sportsman 2wd stk
and in Expert 2wd stk Superman Chad Nelson dominated the field with a new lap record as well as a new race record......
i hope to post the results tomorrow

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

Old 2009.12.11, 01:06 PM   #19
adrian_reyno

Oh man, what happened?!

I went to your place at the mall on wednesday night 12/9 only to be totally disappointed. You closed the only local 1/28 scale race track that I've known to enjoy so much. As I was there, I could only see some evidence of what was once a great place of good times. Your family was great at attending to the clients that would enjoy a favorite pass time. I wish 1/28 Raceway would have stayed open just a little longer to get over this economical hump. Maybe, some day you could open another local race track and this time be even more successful. I know you could in time.

In the mean time, are you featuring any other events anywhere or is this it for you? Let us know. I would really like to attend.
adrian_reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.11, 01:35 PM   #20
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian_reyno View Post
I went to your place at the mall on wednesday night 12/9 only to be totally disappointed. You closed the only local 1/28 scale race track that I've known to enjoy so much. As I was there, I could only see some evidence of what was once a great place of good times. Your family was great at attending to the clients that would enjoy a favorite pass time. I wish 1/28 Raceway would have stayed open just a little longer to get over this economical hump. Maybe, some day you could open another local race track and this time be even more successful. I know you could in time.

In the mean time, are you featuring any other events anywhere or is this it for you? Let us know. I would really like to attend.
netzone rc in rialto!!!!!!!!

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com