Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Mini-Z Marketplace

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007.05.29, 11:58 AM   #1
soulstice
Registered User
 
soulstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 1,069
WTB: Diffs, Radio Crystals, and IW02M Rolling Chassis

Name:Sun
Location:Centreville, VA
Contact:Through board
Description:Looking for the following items used and in good condition:

Kyosho MR02 Ball Differential

Kyosho F1 Ball Differential

Ko Propo FM 75mhz Band Crystal, FM61 preferably or a complete pair

Ko Propo AM 27mhz Band Crystal, #2

Also looking for an Iwaver 02M rolling chassis which I'll be cutting up for some experimentation.
__________________
My Mini-Z Collection: Z Madness
My Lego Habit: FoundryDX
soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.03, 11:35 PM   #2
sykdevil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 182
i've got a iwaver02 rolling chassis for sale, but I won't be back home until mid august. Let me know if you can wait that long.
sykdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.04, 12:31 AM   #3
RCGURU
Registered User
 
RCGURU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 131
I have a iw02m that is my spare car in pc but it is complete qill sell for 40.00 if you want remote 55.00
I can accept paypal if you use it also and will ship it to you priority mail

let me know

also have another one rtr for 70.00 with gt body and saleen
__________________
FT RECOIL
TC5
MAX AMPS
CEFX RACEWAY
DIRTBURNER RACING
RCGURU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 09:27 AM   #4
hrdrvr
MBMZR
 
hrdrvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 3,275
Ive got a couple of Iw02s that are practically new. What do you mean "rolling chassis"? I belive I understand what the term implies, but I think Ive seen it meaning a couple different things.
__________________
Landon

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 09:37 AM   #5
soulstice
Registered User
 
soulstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 1,069
Basically a complete chassis minus the board is what I think I need. This is gonna get hacked so I'm looking for something cheap.
__________________
My Mini-Z Collection: Z Madness
My Lego Habit: FoundryDX
soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 11:51 AM   #6
Draconious
Moderator
 
Draconious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Goodrich MI
Posts: 6,163
Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
cheap iwaver? tower scratch and dents lol... sometimes they are there at least.
__________________
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 12:24 PM   #7
hrdrvr
MBMZR
 
hrdrvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 3,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstice
Basically a complete chassis minus the board is what I think I need. This is gonna get hacked so I'm looking for something cheap.
Well I struck a decent deal for 2 of them and all I wanted were the Txs and the board Thats what I thought you meant, and I can hook you up for $10 shipped. Do you need the servo and POT, or should I remove them as well?
__________________
Landon

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 12:32 PM   #8
soulstice
Registered User
 
soulstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr
Well I struck a decent deal for 2 of them and all I wanted were the Txs and the board Thats what I thought you meant, and I can hook you up for $10 shipped. Do you need the servo and POT, or should I remove them as well?
From what I remember, the servo unit is setup like the larger scale style where it's all enclosed right and seperate right? As a general question, can this be swapped with an aftermarket servo?

In anycase, if you're not gonna use them, you can leave them in.

I tried contacting you through the board and it looks like you have email turned off so please contact me via email through the board with your payment info and I'll send it over. Thanks.
__________________
My Mini-Z Collection: Z Madness
My Lego Habit: FoundryDX
soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 01:02 PM   #9
hrdrvr
MBMZR
 
hrdrvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 3,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstice
From what I remember, the servo unit is setup like the larger scale style where it's all enclosed right and seperate right? As a general question, can this be swapped with an aftermarket servo?

In anycase, if you're not gonna use them, you can leave them in.

I tried contacting you through the board and it looks like you have email turned off so please contact me via email through the board with your payment info and I'll send it over. Thanks.

Im pretty sire any one who seriously races these changes out the servo. It is oriented in the fashion you describe, but its rather slow and weak. Ill leave them on there for you, as I wont be using them in the project Im using the board for.

Im not sure why I have trouble with the email through the board. My email is lthompson@formwork.bz You can just paypal the $10 there. I do need to remove the board from the chassis, so if I dont get time tonight it may take a day or two to get it out. If thats a problem, LMK, Ill make sure I get time tonight.
__________________
Landon

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 01:57 PM   #10
soulstice
Registered User
 
soulstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr
Im pretty sire any one who seriously races these changes out the servo. It is oriented in the fashion you describe, but its rather slow and weak. Ill leave them on there for you, as I wont be using them in the project Im using the board for.

Im not sure why I have trouble with the email through the board. My email is lthompson@formwork.bz You can just paypal the $10 there. I do need to remove the board from the chassis, so if I dont get time tonight it may take a day or two to get it out. If thats a problem, LMK, Ill make sure I get time tonight.
Payment has been sent. Thanks.
__________________
My Mini-Z Collection: Z Madness
My Lego Habit: FoundryDX
soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.05, 04:12 PM   #11
hrdrvr
MBMZR
 
hrdrvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 3,275
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulstice
Payment has been sent. Thanks.
Payment recieved. Thanks.
__________________
Landon

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.08, 03:09 PM   #12
hrdrvr
MBMZR
 
hrdrvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 3,275
Dont like to double post, but wanted tou to see this.

Package sent. I included the hardware packs that came with the RTR for you as well. It came with springs, gears and misc hardaware items. A few things have been robbeb from the pack but I didnt think youd mind if I threw in the remaining parts.
__________________
Landon

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.13, 11:43 AM   #13
soulstice
Registered User
 
soulstice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: VA
Posts: 1,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr
Dont like to double post, but wanted tou to see this.

Package sent. I included the hardware packs that came with the RTR for you as well. It came with springs, gears and misc hardaware items. A few things have been robbeb from the pack but I didnt think youd mind if I threw in the remaining parts.
hey hrdrvr,

I got the package. Thanks for a smooth transaction.
__________________
My Mini-Z Collection: Z Madness
My Lego Habit: FoundryDX
soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.13, 01:37 PM   #14
hrdrvr
MBMZR
 
hrdrvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Posts: 3,275
Glad it made it. Ive been too busy to even let you know it went out. Keep me posted on what you do with it. Ive got another, so if you come up with somehting interesting.......

__________________
Landon

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 Mini-ZRacer.com
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products

more»
Tiny RC Community News
[03/22/17] MZR was on vacation, didn't... : All kidding aside, the host experienced a bit of a server meltdown last week and efforts to restore the site to a new server took longer than anticipated. The current server is temporary until - more»
[11/25/15] Did You Hear? Our Black... : Hey Racers,
We're getting started a bit early with our Black Friday sale this year.  Generally we're not supporters of retailers opening early on Thanksgiving, but in our case, we're - more»
[06/30/15] shop.tinyrc.com: Have You... : Hey All! Just a quick reminder to everyone that we post all of our shop.tinyrc.com Newletters here on the MZR Forum. If for some reason you miss them in your email inbox, you can always see the - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts