Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.12.30, 03:15 PM   #16
mini-z
Administrator

Josh/Ryan, if you want to come at like 5:30pm to help set up that would be cool; Ryan, call me on my cell when you get here as I'll be at the office, not the track.
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.30, 04:54 PM   #17
lightfighter
MINI-Z SOLDIER

i had to do some stuff with my real car and I exhauted my babysitter for the day

I will see you guys next race
lightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.30, 10:55 PM   #18
hobbycar

Well I'm down here enjoying the sunny Florida weather with my wife and kids but I'm partially wishing I was back home running Zs with you guys. Especially since my wife got me a shiny new MR-02 575GTC for my Christmas/B-day gift (needless to say my wife is awesome ). I was also able to get a used MR-02 chassis with 94mm alloy mid-motor mount and damper system.

Well since several of us have 575GTCs, I've got to get some decals to differentiate mine. Maybe shoot for something like the attached pic. I love BBS and Pirelli so I'll be looking for those decals. And hopefully Dave will be able to find some good mini-zracer.com decals.

Dave, fyi I'll be placing an order for bearings, metal kingpins, and some other things (maybe some metal steering knuckles like drac ? ) before the next GTG.

I'm bummed I've missed these last two. Hopefully we'll do one on Jan 6th as I am planning to be back by then.

-hobbycar (Norman)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ferrari575GTC.jpg (50.1 KB, 13 views)
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.31, 12:31 AM   #19
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Send a message via AIM to joshsrchobbies
Hey this is Ryan, I am on Josh's name right now at his house.

I believe The points series starts on the 6th. You missed good racing tonight, even though it turns out the FETS fried in my car. hopefully Chuck will be able to hook me up next week.

I picked up a 575GTC as well, but the Yellow one. I'd like to get some shell decals for it.

Racing wasn't bad, but I'm not sure on the exact order of the mains. But I believe in the A it was Mini-Z, Will, and Drac (or was it Drac before Will?). And In the B it was Josh, Mike and myself. Unfortunately I had some tire problems tonight, LOL.

Anywaya Josh and I ended up spending about 7 hours there, it was alot of fun. Hope you can make it next time.
joshsrchobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.31, 02:01 AM   #20
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
The last race was fun too... 4 Epochs, (3 mine, and will bought a new one) got some pretty good run time length out of them... I got hit hard and my front tire popped off, but it didnt stop me lol... epoch handles pretty good even with 1 front tire/rim missing .
Old 2005.12.31, 02:52 AM   #21
will3kgt

Racing was great, Mike really enjoyed racing tonight also. I'm working on my iwaver '02 right now at work. I will be getting a Kyosho '02 in two weeks. But for now I will build a Mini-z mr-02 with a Kyosho chassis and an Iwaver 02 board. Josh, get rid of that Iwaver if the servo exchange doesn't work.
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.31, 07:49 AM   #22
lightfighter
MINI-Z SOLDIER

Quote:
Originally Posted by will3kgt
Racing was great, Mike really enjoyed racing tonight also. I'm working on my iwaver '02 right now at work. I will be getting a Kyosho '02 in two weeks. But for now I will build a Mini-z mr-02 with a Kyosho chassis and an Iwaver 02 board. Josh, get rid of that Iwaver if the servo exchange doesn't work.
I think I have a couple of MiniZ boards if you need one of those let me know they are from some F1's that I picked up real cheap

I can't wait too race with you guys

we could do a race at my house I don't have a timing system but my track is stable!!
Old 2005.12.31, 01:30 PM   #23
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Ryan left his 1.5 motor spacer and Channel 6 Kyosho Xtal in mini-Z's F40. I left my 3Racing red wheel nuts near our pit space, and left my ball diff's allen wrench with Dave.

Ohh yeah, Ryan seems to have lost a front tire in turn 3.

Last edited by joshsrchobbies; 2005.12.31 at 01:32 PM.
Old 2005.12.31, 01:48 PM   #24
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
I did not see any red wheel nuts while cleaning up.. but I did see the diff tool... its in my parts box.
Old 2005.12.31, 05:00 PM   #25
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Thanks for picking that up .I whould of had trouble finding another.
Old 2006.01.01, 05:41 PM   #26
Mazda787b

UGH! Checked my schedule, and I won't be able to make it next time out. But the good news is that I will be free from then on out.

Will or Chuck, both of you have your emails turned off. Since I cannot be there, I'd like to talk to Chuck about my MR-02 when he has time. My email is Mazda787b@gmail.com, so please contact me sometime during the week.

Other than that I had alot of fun last time. Thanks again, and I hope to be back in my car for the next race!

I will talk to my school wednesday about using the Gym on a weekend for some racing.
Old 2006.01.01, 06:51 PM   #27
lightfighter
MINI-Z SOLDIER

when is the next RACE?
Old 2006.01.01, 10:38 PM   #28
Mazda787b

Friday the 13th (January), muhahaha.

Looks like I have someone who is able to do the FETs as well.
Old 2006.01.03, 07:25 PM   #29
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Thumbs down

Well looks like ryan won't make it but I still will. See you guys the 13 th. bye Josh I bought a nother mr01 off ebay new in the box for 78.00 shipped looks like it might make it in time to race it .LOL hope ryan dosen't loose a tire again when he comes next time .
Old 2006.01.03, 09:58 PM   #30
Mazda787b

Wow, you totally killed it. I hope they cancel my game so I can come out to the race. By then I wil have my MR-02 going so no need to worry about tires comming off.