Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.03.02, 11:05 AM   #61
hobbycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by will3kgt
Good times everyone! Chuck...You're a hell of a driver and now the rest of the clubs know what time it is. I have to give my apologies to Vaughn who would have been in the top 10 if I was a better marshall. During the race his front tire fell off and when I went to pick it up, his batteries fell out (One went under an object.) I never felt worse during a race. Vaughn would've pulled 85 to 86 laps had it not been for my mishap and I'm truely sorry for that.
Norm & CrazyBenz, I've never raced with a bunch who are so consistant we all make each other look good because we won't wipe each other out trying to make a dangerous pass. CrazyBenz, you get the most improved driver award, way to hold you're line. I should've listened to Mini-Z's advice and used an 8 tooth pinion, I just felt more comfortable with the 7t. Good luck this month everyone, hope to see HFAY grow in the next few months.
It sure was fun. Will don't feel bad about the marshalling mishap, I'm thinking that Vaughns battery clips weren't on all of the way in the first place which caused them to come off like that.

I actually should have went with the 7t pinion. The 8t pinion was too fast for me. Now if I would have had fresh rear tires my car may have been able to handle the extra speed. But my Atomic AW 10 degree rears were slicks by the time we started the B Mains (I hadn't changed them in several GTGs) and the rear on my car was breaking loose the whole race.

-hobbycar
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.02, 02:55 PM   #62
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Send a message via AIM to joshsrchobbies
Hey I just noticed my and brads points didn't get put up for the last two races but every one elses had !! Can someone contact them and get this fixed ?

Josh
joshsrchobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.02, 03:12 PM   #63
briankstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsrchobbies
Hey I just noticed my and brads points didn't get put up for the last two races but every one elses had !! Can someone contact them and get this fixed ?

Josh
hobbycar did contact me about having brads lap count in race 4 wrong, that will be fixed tonight. Only the top 25 drivers receive points. if you look on this page you will see how the points were awarded, though they will change alittle when I move brad to the correct place. just scroll down the page

http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/howfas...S_Event_2.html

hope this helps.
Old 2006.03.02, 03:54 PM   #64
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Send a message via AIM to joshsrchobbies
Thanks I didn't know about that !! Now I know thanks Once again for that info .

Josh
joshsrchobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.02, 05:02 PM   #65
crazybenz
crazybenz

sweet!

Hey everybody,

Just want to say the quality of our club has really helped me to improve. A positive, competitive atmosphere along with a great group of people makes for a fun night of racing.
All the sites, and everybody who makes this all happen, thank you. I have a ball with these little cars and am glad to meet others who feel the same! All the cars! I think every Ferrari body made has had a lap at one of the GTG's. Now I just wish they had a wider selection of colors.... hahaha
I managed to buy a X-Mods crystal set yesterday! Hopefully that will help. I need to remember to check the forum the day of the race, I always notice a day late on what we might need.
I was thinking of getting a tow in for my MR-O2, but I haven't been able to find it on the mini-z site, does anybody know the part# or who makes a good set?
Thanks
Brad
Old 2006.03.02, 06:57 PM   #66
will3kgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycar
It sure was fun. Will don't feel bad about the marshalling mishap, I'm thinking that Vaughns battery clips weren't on all of the way in the first place which caused them to come off like that.

I actually should have went with the 7t pinion. The 8t pinion was too fast for me. Now if I would have had fresh rear tires my car may have been able to handle the extra speed. But my Atomic AW 10 degree rears were slicks by the time we started the B Mains (I hadn't changed them in several GTGs) and the rear on my car was breaking loose the whole race.

-hobbycar
We were going back and forth on which pinion we should use. Sonicfury made me use the 7t after losing so much top end speed with the 6 on the straight. I should have used an 8 during time trials. I'm glad I stuck with 7 in the mains and I'm very satisfied with my showing. I can't wait to do a time trial with my F1 next Friday. It's almost ready.
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.02, 08:36 PM   #67
hobbycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybenz
Hey everybody,

Just want to say the quality of our club has really helped me to improve. A positive, competitive atmosphere along with a great group of people makes for a fun night of racing.
All the sites, and everybody who makes this all happen, thank you. I have a ball with these little cars and am glad to meet others who feel the same! All the cars! I think every Ferrari body made has had a lap at one of the GTG's. Now I just wish they had a wider selection of colors.... hahaha
I managed to buy a X-Mods crystal set yesterday! Hopefully that will help. I need to remember to check the forum the day of the race, I always notice a day late on what we might need.
I was thinking of getting a tow in for my MR-O2, but I haven't been able to find it on the mini-z site, does anybody know the part# or who makes a good set?
Thanks
Brad
Brad, if you are talking about toe-in you can try this 3Racing Mini-Z MR-02 Alloy Toe In/Out Tie Rod - 2PCS #17393 from David's shop.tinyrc.com.

Otherwise email David and ask him what he has in stock (it's not all on the site yet).

-hobbycar
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.03, 03:50 PM   #68
crazybenz
crazybenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycar
Brad, if you are talking about toe-in you can try this 3Racing Mini-Z MR-02 Alloy Toe In/Out Tie Rod - 2PCS #17393 from David's shop.tinyrc.com.

Otherwise email David and ask him what he has in stock (it's not all on the site yet).

-hobbycar
Cool, thanks Norman. I did go back into the shop site after I sent the message, and saw the very same part. lol... I think I'm gonna get them, see how they work out. I am very curious how your camber adjusted knuckles work, I have thought about getting those as well. The wear on my front tires has got to be getting close to .5 degree's!
Old 2006.03.03, 05:12 PM   #69
Mazda787b

Hey guys, just letting you know I got everything hammered out. If I can either fix my MR02 (unless one of you guys there can do it) or sell it and buy a chassis set, I will be out next week. My FETs blew again and I've decided to just sell it and buy a new chassis set.

I am curious as to what kind of rear dampers everyone is running. I am thinking about picking up the Kyosho oil shock and wondering how it works vs. the Atomic Disk Damper. Other than that, the car has been running verry well since the last GTG. I can't wait to try it out.