Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.04.03, 10:03 PM   #1
hobbycar

Ann Arbor GTG Friday 4/7/06 - Mini-ZRacer.com Event

This Friday is another fun Ann Arbor Mini-Z GTG. So bring your Mini-Zs, Iwavers, XMods, and Epochs, etc.

New people welcome! Everyone is friendly and helpful and we have lots of fun!

Please bring $5 to help cover costs.

The event is at 7pm at EuroTec Motors; directions are here: http://www.eurotecmotors.com/Directions.html

We will be doing a new track for HFAY OLPS race #7. We had a decent showing for most of our group last time with 6 of us being in the top 16. It could have been 7 if Brad didn't have tire issues.

After the HFAY OLPS races we will do some Open Mod racing so bring whatever you've got for that fun time. I just got an MA010 AWD so I'll have to check it out then.

Get your orders into http://Shop.TinyRC.com early and you can choose to pickup it up at the GTG this Friday to save on shipping costs.

-hobbycar
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.04.03, 10:05 PM   #2
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
look forward to your reports hobbycar
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.04.03, 10:31 PM   #3
Mazda787b

Kind of off topic, but I got offered my old Motek M18 in a trade for my MR02 (atleast something I can use outside?). Is anyone still intrested in meeting up on a Friday night or club race night @ CEFX raceway and racing M18s?
Old 2006.04.03, 10:43 PM   #4
hobbycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b
look forward to your reports hobbycar
Thanks arch2b.

I've got my MA010 Chassis, a Ferrari 360 Modena body, 1.5 degree Kyosho Knuckles, and soon to come the Dry Race Bearings

Then next on the list will be alloy motor cover w/ heatsink and alloy motor mounts. Hopefully that will tide my MA010 AWD spending for awhile. At least until I hear which are the good ball diffs and front one-ways . Hopefully the stock universal shafts and diff joints will hold up fine with the stock motor.

-hobbycar
Old 2006.04.04, 12:51 AM   #5
crazybenz
crazybenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycar
This Friday is another fun Ann Arbor Mini-Z GTG. So bring your Mini-Zs, Iwavers, XMods, and Epochs, etc.

New people welcome! Everyone is friendly and helpful and we have lots of fun!

Please bring $5 to help cover costs.

The event is at 7pm at EuroTec Motors; directions are here: http://www.eurotecmotors.com/Directions.html

We will be doing a new track for HFAY OLPS race #7. We had a decent showing for most of our group last time with 6 of us being in the top 16. It could have been 7 if Brad didn't have tire issues.

After the HFAY OLPS races we will do some Open Mod racing so bring whatever you've got for that fun time. I just got an MA010 AWD so I'll have to check it out then.

Get your orders into http://Shop.TinyRC.com early and you can choose to pickup it up at the GTG this Friday to save on shipping costs.

-hobbycar
I know, the front tires go a little faster than I thought they would! How often is everybody going through fronts and rears?
I'll be there Friday, but it will be late. I will call Vaughn to make sure there is still some racing going on, but I should be there before 4 a.m.
Old 2006.04.04, 12:55 AM   #6
Mazda787b

If I don't slel my MR02 soon, I will keep it. I won't be racing consistantly until summer when I get my schedule for work (working at Murray's, can you say parts discount?). Maybe by then I will be done with the Neon and drive it out.

Brad, thanks again for Jason's phone number. I should be able to get those two dents and the scratch taken care of after spring break!
Old 2006.04.04, 09:31 PM   #7
hobbycar

Chuck, don't forget to bring your power adapter/brick for the Camcorder.

I'll remember to bring the camcorder .

-hobbycar
Old 2006.04.04, 09:39 PM   #8
hobbycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda787b
If I don't slel my MR02 soon, I will keep it. I won't be racing consistantly until summer when I get my schedule for work (working at Murray's, can you say parts discount?). Maybe by then I will be done with the Neon and drive it out.

Brad, thanks again for Jason's phone number. I should be able to get those two dents and the scratch taken care of after spring break!
Hey Mazda787b, I hope you end up holding onto your mini-z and come out at least a couple times. Or even if you do sell it, let us know when you can come out as I'm sure someone will have an extra car to let you use.

-hobbycar
Old 2006.04.04, 11:17 PM   #9
Mazda787b

I have someone intrested in it right now, but shipping to the Netherlands is expensive. :/

I'm not sure when the next time I will be out. I sold all my RCs (except for the Z, as of right now), but I have my iWaver transmitter and Pirhana charger just in case I pick something else up later on.

I should know what is going on with the Neon by tomorrow. It could be as my coil and/or crank position sensor (which I am 95% sure is what's wrong), or I could need a new main engine harness ($300 - depending on where I get it from). It is unfortunate, but my real car comes before my toys. Hopefully I can afford to keep My MR02 and still fix the Neon.
Old 2006.04.06, 02:47 AM   #10
crazybenz
crazybenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda787b

No problem, I think you'll be happy with his work. And I'm glad you know some of the people he has done work for and seen what he can do....
Old 2006.04.07, 06:17 AM   #11
will3kgt

I'll be there tonight. I think I can only stay until 11pm
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.04.07, 11:38 AM   #12
onrailz

I've got the camera cord with me! Did you get the footage on to your computer? You didn't tape over my wedding video did you? I think that was on the same tape...

I kinda want to wrap it up by like 1am or so cause I've got a 1/10 scale thing early Saturday morning.

Anyhoo, see yall tonight!
onrailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.04.07, 01:02 PM   #13
will3kgt

Just placed my order, now I'm going to sleep see you guys tonight. Dave please bring some extra tires and your tire truer. Zzzzzzz
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.04.07, 02:23 PM   #14
hobbycar

Quote:
Originally Posted by onrailz
I've got the camera cord with me! Did you get the footage on to your computer? You didn't tape over my wedding video did you? I think that was on the same tape...

I kinda want to wrap it up by like 1am or so cause I've got a 1/10 scale thing early Saturday morning.

Anyhoo, see yall tonight!
Chuck, I did get the footage onto my computer. Worked great.

Sounds like a relatively short night tonight for everyone. Let's all come ready to race and have fun

-hobbycar
Old 2006.04.07, 02:49 PM   #15
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
I just woke up, and getting ready to go now lol... I will stay till everyone leaves as usual. Luckily my trucks got new wipers now, and an oil change... so much silly **** to do to it.