Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2014.02.28, 10:54 PM   #1
FrankW1029

what are my Mini-Zs worth?

Hi all,

i have been out of this hobby for a long time and I have come to decide to start getting rid of them. I have 1 mr01, 2 mr02, 1 mr015, 2 AWD and tons of auto-scales NIB and slightly used to go with them. only 1 of the awd is pretty standard the rest are all modded, but never competed or really raced. I'm thinking about just keeping my modded awd and a couple bodies that fits on it.

I'm curious how much would they be worth if any and how should i go about pricing them? I know there are some auto-scales that i have are pretty rare back then, but not sure about now.

any kind of feedback would be welcome. are there particular auto-scale that people are still after? I will try to pull them out of the storage boxes and get some pictures. I think some of the stuff i still have you can see in my old photo album on the forum.

thanks all.

"sideways are just more fun"

Autoscales For Sale!

Last edited by FrankW1029; 2014.02.28 at 11:01 PM.
FrankW1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.01, 06:06 AM   #2
byebye

There is less of a market for MR-01's and MR-02's and MA-010's. They have all been replaced with newer chassis and electronics.

New auto scale prices have soared but so has the selection for exotics. Most of the new autoscales are track able or drift able leaving less demand for older bodies.

What mods do you have on your 02's?

Kris

Last edited by byebye; 2014.03.01 at 06:08 AM.
byebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.01, 10:27 AM   #3
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
value is subjective as it's primarily based on demand.

there is little market for older chassis sets these days given the multiple updates to racer and awd platforms.

there is always a market for autoscales at reasonable prices due to current price structure. collecting took a nose dive after this and the great recession but there are always people looking for certain ones. you just have to have a combination of good timing, right selection and setting a price your comfortable with. otherwise, put them on ebay and take the gamble on getting highest bid.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.04, 03:25 PM   #4
FrankW1029

alright, thanks guys.

I will take a look at what i have and figure it out.

the mr02 is the one on the bottom in this pic (really old pic), but has some different stuff on on it now. I will get some pics when i have some time. it is a stacked fet modded by Phil from KenonHobby.

"sideways are just more fun"

Autoscales For Sale!
FrankW1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.04, 05:16 PM   #5
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankW1029 View Post
alright, thanks guys.

I will take a look at what i have and figure it out.

the mr02 is the one on the bottom in this pic (really old pic), but has some different stuff on on it now. I will get some pics when i have some time. it is a stacked fet modded by Phil from KenonHobby.

The reason I asked you about your MR-02's is some people are still running 02's with the PN A-arm setup competitively.
byebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.06, 08:57 AM   #6
Sammich

only reason i hate my 02 is because of the delayed reverse..other than that...it almost handles better better than my 03, it's consistently more stable

Quote:
drunk driving is not cool, unless it's with Mini-Z's.
Sammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.06, 10:54 AM   #7
imxlr8ed

I've sold similar AM 02s anywhere from $80-$110.

I still drive 02s, haven't seen a huge advantage with the 03s at my skill level. If an 03 buys me an extra tenth a lap, I usually kill it with a 3 or 4 second stick into a rail eventually.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote