Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.08.03, 04:42 PM   #76
miamimcnutt
pyschopath racing

what about a covered wagon a good 8 horse team then gas is everywhere the veiw may not be pretty but ther will be plenty of time to fix ur junk jay could be our guide
miamimcnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.08.09, 08:19 AM   #77
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

any progress on a saturday race?
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.08.09, 01:19 PM   #78
miamimcnutt
pyschopath racing

i know Jim gave the ok and there is some talk of every 3rd sat race sch. mini diablo ive only herd a little of that hope that helps

albert
Old 2011.08.09, 02:55 PM   #79
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

just keep us informed as the mbmzr crew is ready to come up run some with everyone. as long as the saturday race does not start at 8am i am game to come ever month.
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.08.10, 10:03 PM   #80
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Looks like, this thing might happen.

There is definately talk of the 3rd Saturday of the month. I don't think we have the logistics worked out completely.

Mainly we need for our race director to be availble this day to make things work. Since this will be basically club racing there is not a whole lot of prep other than what we are already doing on Thursdays.

If we could get someone local to learn the timing system and commit to being there every third Saturday just in case the race director could not make it.

The shop opens at 10am and stays open till 4pm this should be plenty of time to squeeze in 2-3 classes maybe even an extra qualifyer.

I think if we say stock every time and run a rotation of classes or pick them out of a hat.

There is no need for hand motors and what not.

With the size of our track 70 turn is about all you need we all know the rules.

Lets not get caught up in this or that. If you want to go faster you know what to do, let's be honest with ourselves and each other it's called the honor system.

Let's have a good time.

I will not be at the track for the next couple of weeks, hopefully some one will read this and carry the torch!

I think next month would be a good time to start.

Albert I think you would be a good candidate to learn the timing system and collaborate with Josh.

Mike, Wade or James maybe one of you could communicate with Jim and Vickie to make sure this is alright. I think they are up to it.

I think if we don't over complicate things this can be a fun monthly event, that will increase revenue for the shop and promote interest in the hobby.

If I lived in Landis I would be happy to see this through myself. Other than encouragement I don't have much else to offer.

Hope to see some activity soon.
Old 2011.08.11, 06:47 AM   #81
miamimcnutt
pyschopath racing

if josh is willing to teach me im all about learning i have no problem helping to expand the hobby.

hope to see every1 tonight

albert