Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.07.26, 10:02 PM   #1
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

AZGT Championship 2007

(Was to post last night, but that huge thunderstorm knocked the power out)

Wet ink, here are the rules for Mini-AZ’s chase for the 2007 AZGT Championship.

Now don’t be alarmed at the length. I wrote it in legalese and included every contingency I could think of. Heck, look at the end of the ’06 season- It involved every tie breaking rule in here. I’d rather the details be in the rules than made up on-the-day should the unexpected happen.

I wanted to set this series apart from the OLPS so we don’t feel like we’re running the same series week to week. At the same time we all agreed to keep it toned down to stock speeds. With that in mind I’ve written some technical regs allowing custom built motors for adjustability and maintenance while limiting to near-stock power.

There is also a weight rule to be aware of which is different for the 3004 and 3010 FETs to level the playing field. I don’t want to exclude anyone that purchased the new cars. I’m not sure this will work, but we’ll give it a try.

The racing format is also changed for this season with short 5-10min Sprints punctuated by the longer Le Mans endurance races. While still lasting only six race weekends, there will be 15 races instead of 12. That’s 15 chances at points, 18 if you include 1pt for Pole in the three Le Mans races.

So give it a look-see and let me know if you have any questions. The 2007 chase begins (estimated) August 26th.

OLPS:
The FOP Lodge we met at last week is booked until at least late October, and we may not be able to get that date. So, we’ll try and rent the American Legion Hall again. Since Hood would likely miss the 5th and we haven’t secured a location yet, we’ll try and rent the Hall for Saturday, August 12th instead.
Attached Files
File Type: doc AZGT_Season02_Rules06.doc (74.5 KB, 56 views)
Dusty Weasle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.07.27, 01:32 PM   #2
Hood
Corvette Killer

Couple questions..

For the Sprint races, during the 5 minutes to get ready for the next race, are we allowed to run in the other direction to get ready, or is the track closed?

During the 3 minute practice sessions, I think it would be best to have the drivers on the track to start the session, and no new drivers to add during that 3 minute session..

I love that you are so technical with the rules, it makes it better for everyone. I do think you need to make it very clear for new racers when they can change batteries and the rules about changing during a race.. I understand the rules, but I think this is an area for confusion..

Sounds great.. I can't wait..
Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.07.27, 03:34 PM   #3
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

All three segments (A/B/Main) are run in the same direction. It is all considered as one race broken into three segments and three points opportunities. We then reverse the direction and run the next A/B/Main, and then switch one more time.

It was originally slated for four races rather than three, but I had to structure the events to fit into our limited time scales. I want everyone to have time to relax, tune, and race without having to rush and pack up the track before the hall rental is up.

This is also part of the reason I put 5min turnarounds between A-B and B-Main. To keep things moving, and to put a little pressure on .

(I assume you meant 30min Practice )

Yeah, the battery rule caused confusion back when we first started the AZGT, even though I stood there and personally explained it . I’ll just emphisise it more this time. To be clear- You may pit to change batteries at any point during a race. There's more stuff involved this time depending on the event, so I'll highlight them before races.
Old 2006.07.27, 05:46 PM   #4
Hood
Corvette Killer

Practice Session.

I understand, we switch directions on different racedays, not for each Sprint.. That will be easier than trying to switch directions and back..

The practice question was meaning the 30 minute practice window, but I think it would be better if people wanting to practice waited until the next 3 minute session starts, instead of starting in the middle of a 3 minute run. I know we have had some trouble with getting the practice sessions to stop when drivers start late.
Old 2006.07.27, 10:38 PM   #5
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

I think we got the never ending 3min bug figured out though. By setting the system start to Normal it should timeout at 3min for everyone. I’ll have to test it before the next race to be sure.

Just so everyone is on the same page, this is how the Sprint events are staged:

Each race weekend is an “Event”. There are six Event weekends making up the season. Four of these Events are Sprint races.

One Sprint Event is made up of 3 separate Sprint races. Each Sprint race is broken into an A, B, and Main Sprint (3 points opportunities). The first race (A/B/Main) is run Clockwise. Then we switch the start line and run the second race (A/B/Main) Counterclockwise. Then switch again for the final Clockwise.

I have us switching each race so we don’t get too bored or settled with one ‘layout’. On the other hand I don’t want to keep switching it around. We may just do the first two races CW then the third CCW.

Week 1: CW A(5min)/B(5min)/Main(10min), CCW A/B/Main, CW A/B/Main
Week 2: CW A/B/Main, CCW A/B/Main, CW A/B/Main
Week 3: CW Petit Le Mans (30min), CCW Petit Le Mans (30min)
Week 4: CW A/B/Main, CCW A/B/Main, CW A/B/Main
Week 5: CW A/B/Main, CCW A/B/Main, CW A/B/Main
Week 6: CW Le Mans (1hr)
(Note: Each full Event weekend totals 1hr of race duration)

Oops, now that I look at this I realize I misstated the number of points opportunities. Its 15 full races (A/B/Main being one ‘race’), but its 42 points paying activities! (Though three of those are 1pt for Pole). Season 1 only had 24 points opportunities.

Last edited by Dusty Weasle; 2006.07.27 at 10:40 PM.
Old 2006.08.17, 11:03 PM   #6
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

AZGT Week 1

Gentlemen, start your engines! It’s time to begin the 2007 chase for the AZGT Championship! This race kicks off our 2007 Season (it finishes in early ’07). The first week is a Sprint Event, so there will be nine opportunities to score points.

The AZGT Championship
Week 1: Sprint Race
The Swedish Sprint at Anderstorp Raceway

Saturday August 26th at the American Legion Hall
3534 W. Calavar Rd. (NW corner of 35th Ave and Thunderbird, across from Speed Sports)

Open Session
10:00-11:00 Track Setup and Open Testing
Sprint #1
11:00-11:30 Practice Sprint #1
11:30-11:45 Qualifying Sprint #1
11:45-12:15 A/B/Main-Sprint #1
Sprint #2
12:15-1:00 Lunch/Practice Sprint #2
1:00-1:15 Qualifying Sprint #2
1:15-1:45 A/B/Main-Sprint #2
Sprint #3
1:45-2:15 Practice Sprint #3
2:15-2:30 Qualifying Sprint #3
2:30-3:00 A/B/Main-Sprint #3
Open Session
3:00-4:30 Fun Runs
4:30-5:00 Tear Down and Cleanup

Hope to see you all there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anderstorp.jpg (110.6 KB, 29 views)
Old 2006.08.18, 12:14 PM   #7
Hood
Corvette Killer

Alternate Drivers??

The Hood's Hobbies Team #1 - Hood is missing their driver for the first race. Hood's Hobbies Team #2 - Krozner is ready to roll.

I was wondering if I could find an alternate driver to field my car for the first sprint race. Would the points still count towards the rest of my season? It could be Hood's Hobbies Team #1 - Hood/???? I just hate to give you guys nine opportunities to score headstart!!

Sorry I can't be there..
Old 2006.08.27, 02:40 AM   #8
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

AZGT Week 1 Results

(Hehe, no, I don’t think we can do substitute drivers. However, we did reduce the damage, as you’ll see below)

Week 1 of the AZGT Championship is in the books. It was a lot of fun on the fast Anderstorp Raceway layout (based on the real track).

As you can see by the lap and timing data below, the field ran close together for some challenging racing. A couple times I lost a position (and points) by under two seconds! In Sprint #2B, three of the field finished with only a few seconds separation!

Unfortunately Hood and Ghost weren’t able to race today. With three full Sprint rounds that’s nine points opportunities missed. This combined with the time constraints we ran up against lead to the decision to alter the series schedule a bit while we still could.

Sprint event weeks will now only be two rounds (six points opportunities), a Clockwise Sprint and Counterclockwise Sprint.

So today we only ran two rounds, then ran our Formula 1 cars for a bit until we had to pack up the track. Those F1’s are a blast on a big track with a 33ft straight followed by some twisty corners!

The date for the September AZGT is TBD, but will likely be Saturday the 26th. It was some terrific racing today with lots of overtaking and frequent lead changes. Thanks to everyone that came out today. I look forward to the next one.

Results for AZGT Week 1, The Sprint of Sweden:

Sprint #1: Clockwise
Sprint #1 A

Place -- Driver -- Qual --- Laps ---- Time -- Points
1st----- Joe ------- 1 ---- 28 laps - 5:06.69 -- 4
2nd----- Dusty ---- 2 ---- 27 laps - 5:07.44 -- 2
3nd----- Saiyan --- 3 ---- 26 laps - 5:00.83 -- 1
4th----- Dink ------ 4 ---- 26 laps - 5:04.26 -- 0
5th----- DJ -------- 5 ---- 18 laps - 5:07.44 -- 0

Sprint #1 B (Qual is finish order from Sprint A)
Place -- Driver ----- Laps ---- Time -- Points
1st----- Saiyan --- 27 laps - 5:00.83 -- 4
2nd----- Dusty --- 26 laps - 5:07.44 -- 2
3rd----- Dink ----- 25 laps - 5:04.26 -- 1
4th----- Joe ------ 24 laps - 5:06.69 --- 0
5th----- DJ ------- 18 laps - 5:07.44 --- 0

Sprint #1 Main (Qual is reverse of Sprint B finish)
1st----- Joe ------- 54 laps - 10:00.39 - 10
2nd----- Dink ----- 53 laps - 10:02.29 - 6
3rd----- Saiyan --- 52 laps - 10:06.61 - 4
4th----- Dusty ---- 52 laps - 10:08.54 - 3
5th----- DJ -------- 37 laps - 10:06.02 - 2

Sprint #2: Counterclockwise
Sprint #2 A

1st----- Joe ------- 1 ---- 25 laps - 5:00.49 -- 4
2nd----- Dink ----- 3 ---- 24 laps - 5:03.34 -- 2
3rd----- Dusty ---- 4 ---- 23 laps - 5:08.05 -- 1
4th----- Saiyan --- 2 ---- 22 laps - 5:04.17 -- 0
5th----- DJ -------- 5 ---- 19 laps - 5:03.61 -- 0

Sprint #2 B (Qual is finish order from Sprint A)
1st----- Dink ------ 26 laps - 5:04.92 --4
2nd----- Joe ------ 25 laps - 5:00.25 -- 2
3rd----- Dusty ---- 25 laps - 5:03.20 -- 1
4th----- Saiyan --- 25 laps - 5:09.60 -- 0
5th----- DJ -------- 20 laps - 5:00.26 -- 0

Sprint #2 Main (Qual is reverse of Sprint B finish)
1st----- Joe ------- 53 laps - 10:08.63 - 10
2nd----- Dink ----- 51 laps - 10:01.39 - 6
3rd----- Saiyan --- 49 laps - 10:03.78 - 4
4th----- Dusty ---- 49 laps - 10:05.25 - 3
5th----- DJ -------- 39 laps - 10:03.29 - 2

Total Point Standings Week 1 of 6
Place -- Driver ---Points
1st----- Joe ------- 30
2nd----- Dink ----- 19
3rd----- Saiyan --- 13
4th----- Dusty ---- 12
5th----- DJ --------- 4
Old 2006.08.30, 01:11 PM   #9
JOE KROSNER
ENZO HUNTER

Cool September Az Gt

MINI AZ I would like to make a request for sept. 2006 az gt. We have access to quite a bit of track with dusty and saiyan's available track. Is there a posibility of the group designing a track for this event using various different pieces of actual tracks. instead of just 1 specific layout. I am requesting this so we might have tighter competition with all members.
Dusty has 2wide l's saiyan has about 96 tiles with 45% and wide radius corners i dont see why we cant make the track as much fun as possible (more track = more fun). Dusty are you absolutley set on a specific track lay out if so can we modify it to add more track surface (length) for maxium enjoyment for all.

jJOE KROSNER
JOE KROSNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.09.01, 01:33 AM   #10
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

Well, I didn’t set out to have a monopoly on track designs. I think it just worked out that way because I have the parts set up as a 3d model in 3ds Max, which makes it easy to save, edit, and render.

Except for the addition of Anderstorp, I had planned to simply run a selection of tracks that we ran last season. We have since obtained new tile kits, so I was going to tweak the layouts as we got to them. Here is the Season 2 schedule as I see it (see attached image):
Sprint #1: Anderstorp
Sprint #2: The Gauntlet
Petit Le Mans: El Largo Carrusel
Sprint #3: Autodromo Tifosi
Sprint #4: Curva Parabolica do Senna
Le Mans: Der Ring des Feuers

How about this for a rule- The driver with the most wins on a single day gets to select/design the layout for the following week. (Ties broken by a 10 lap shootout).

This means Joe gets to select from the existing list or design a new track for the September AZGT.

There are some criteria that must be observed however when designing a new layout:

Be Sure There are Sufficient Tiles: I forget how many of what tiles we have available now since Saiyan purchased all those extras. It’s safe to design for 4 Wide L’s, three Wide Corners, and a Chicane (can be tweaked to be a 45deg, but the rails are an issue).

Less is More: Just because there are many tiles doesn’t mean you must use them all. Use the right tiles. A mass of squiggles stuffed into the middle of the room will be less fun than a rhythm of straights, normal and wide curves, hairpins, and chicanes spaced to let the driver think about the approaching sector.

Be Sure it Fits the Available Space: Know the room dimensions to be used. Be aware of space taken up by tables and hazards like last week’s pole in the middle of the room. Make sure there is room for drivers to move around the track and each other.

Keep it in Visual Range: The maximum length should be ~30ft. We have found that much longer than 30ft and it becomes too hard to see the cars. At 33ft Anderstorp was at the practical limit of my vision, and I have good eyesight. You get two or three cars fighting for a corner at the far end of the track and they just become a blur of colors and a big wreck.

Starting Grid: The starting grid may be placed anywhere on the track and in staggered formation, but the P1 position is to be on the inside line of the approaching corner. Also keep in mind the USB cable that must lead from the Start Line to the laptop computer.

Name it: This is entertainment, and presentation is part of the fun. I’ve tried to give the AZGT an international feel by artificially setting the tracks in different countries. Yeah, it’s made up, but these aren’t real cars either. Give the track a name, and maybe even name the corners.

Whip up a design and post it here. I’ll assemble it in 3dsMax and make one of those fancy renders, enter it in the CORE database and it’ll be forevermore a part of our library.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AZGT_Season2_Schedule.jpg (112.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 2006.09.01, 06:30 PM   #11
Hood
Corvette Killer

You better allow more time to set-up

I can predict this is gonna be a big layout.. I understand what you said about not bunching things up, I have been laying out tracks for my garage and all of them end up using every inch of floorspace.

Dusty, I should have all the parts that you are waiting for next week. The servo gears are in short supply. Sorry for the delay.

P.S. The 26th isn't a weekend.. I believe you meant the 23rd or 30th..
Old 2006.09.19, 01:24 AM   #12
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

September AZGT

The 2007 chase for the AZGT Championship is off to a great start! September sees our second of six event weekends, and our second Sprint Event.

After last month’s event we decided that three full Sprints in one day was too costly for a driver to miss and it was difficult to squeeze it all into the available time, so we only ran two full Sprints.

The format for all remaining Sprints will be a full A-B-Main set Clockwise and a second full Sprint Counterclockwise. So, there will only be six scoring opportunities in a weekend rather than nine, but it will be less devastating to drivers unable to attend and leave more time for practice, tuning, and fun.

Rule Update: By popular consensus we’ve decided to allow Neo Mags in custom motors. So if you got an Atomic BB can, you don’t need to pry the magnets out. However, Hood has found that the 70t armatures can’t get good RPMs with the Neo’s when using a 9t pinion, so you might want to go Ferrite anyway.

We’ve also created a new rule that the driver with the most wins on the day gets to select or design the track for the next event. Joe hasn’t named it yet or given it a nationality, but the design image is attached here:

The AZGT Championship
Week 2: Sprint Race
The Kroslandian Sprint of Kroslandia

Saturday August 23th at the American Legion Hall
3534 W. Calavar Rd. (NW corner of 35th Ave and Thunderbird, across from Speed Sports)

Open Session
10:00-11:00 Track Setup and Open Testing
Sprint #1
11:00-11:30 Practice Sprint #1
11:30-12:00 Qualifying Sprint #1
12:00-12:30 A/B/Main-Sprint #1
Sprint #2
12:30-1:30 Lunch/Practice Sprint #2
1:30-2:00 Qualifying Sprint #2
2:00-2:30 A/B/Main-Sprint #2
Open Session
2:30-4:30 Fun Runs (bring those F1’s, AWD’s, and OL’s!)
4:30-5:00 Tear Down and Cleanup

Hope to see you all there!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Temp_Joe.jpg (103.3 KB, 23 views)
Old 2006.09.19, 09:32 AM   #13
Ghost Rider

Dusty,
I posted the information for this weekends race on the Freaks site. The micro/mini fourm was empty and needed someone to be the first to post.
Jeff
Ghost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.09.21, 10:09 PM   #14
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

Thanks Ghost, I’m still unable to successfully re-register over at AZ-RCFreaks after the site rebuild. It created an account, but I couldn’t log in. A few days ago it deactivated my account saying ‘duplicate email address’. Great, but now I can’t create an account because it still remembers my address and says 'duplicate'! Very frustrating. I emailed support twice but haven’t gotten a response.

Attached is the update to Joe’s design we will be running on Saturday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kroslandia.jpg (105.9 KB, 24 views)
Old 2006.09.24, 06:06 AM   #15
Dusty Weasle
Here kitty, kitty, kitty

AZGT Week 2 Results

Week 2 of the AZGT Championship saw our largest layout yet. Weighing in at 114.9ft distance, it featured a long and wide straight for rocketing down followed by some tricky to down right brutal technical sections (the hardest being dubbed “The Colon”).

We also set a club record by running for the first time with eight drivers! Mini-AZ is growing at a healthy pace. There’s a chance we’ll see ten drivers turn out for the October OLPS.

Today saw some tight racing with as many as three drivers fighting for position across the finish line. Times are getting closer together as the newer drivers get more seat and tuning time. It was a lot of fun.

Below is the scoring breakdown for each race. Remember that in the ‘A’ and ‘B’ segments the top three finishers get limited points, then the ‘Main’ score normal points. The overall standings are listed at the bottom.

Results for AZGT Week 2, The Sprint of Kroslandia:

Lineup:
Dink ----- AMG Mercedes CLK DTM --------- MA-010
DJ ------- Martini Porsche 935 --------------- MR-02
Dusty --- Rainbow Studios McLaren F1 LM - MR-02
Ghost --- Lamborghini Murcielago ----------- MR-02
Hood ---- Ferrari Enzo ----------------------- MR-02
Joe ------ Corvette C5 R --------------------- MR-02
Saiyan -- Takata NSX ------------------------ MR-02
Sean ---- Taisan Porsche GT3R ------------- MR-02

Sprint: Clockwise
Sprint CW A
1st ----- Hood ---- 1 ------ 26 ---- 5:01.53 --- 4
2nd ---- Joe ------- 3 ------ 26 ---- 5:11.37 --- 2
3rd ----- Dink ----- 4 ------ 23 ---- 5:14.09 --- 1
4th ----- Dusty ---- 2 ------ 22 ---- 5:07.66 --- 0
5th ----- Saiyan --- 5 ------ 20 ---- 5:10.58 --- 0
6th ----- DJ -------- 6 ------ 19 ---- 5:13.10 --- 0
7th ----- Ghost ---- 7 ------ 17 ---- 5:20.51 --- 0

Sprint CW B (Qual is finish order from Sprint A)
1st ----- Hood ---- 1 ------ 26 ---- 5:01.23 --- 4
2nd ---- Dink ----- 3 ------ 24 ---- 5:05.02 --- 2
3rd ----- Joe ------ 2 ------ 24 ---- 5:09.68 --- 1
4th ----- Dusty ---- 4 ------ 21 ---- 5:09.31 --- 0
5th ----- Saiyan --- 5 ------ 21 ---- 5:09.50 --- 0
6th ----- DJ -------- 6 ------ 18 ---- 5:00.34 --- 0
7th ----- Ghost ---- 7 ------ 18 ---- 5:08.55 --- 0

Sprint CW Main (Qual is reverse of Sprint B finish, but we forgot to reverse)
Place -- Driver -- Qual --- Laps ---- Time ---- Points
1st ----- Hood ----- 1 ------ 51 --- 10:02.23 --- 10
2nd ---- Joe ------- 3 ------ 48 --- 10:17.10 --- 6
3rd ----- Dusty ---- 4 ------ 44 --- 10:13.51 --- 4
4th ----- Saiyan --- 5 ------ 43 --- 10:15.93 --- 3
5th ----- DJ -------- 6 ------ 36 --- 10:11.52 --- 2
6th ----- Ghost ---- 7 ------ 32 --- 10:03.87 --- 1
7th ----- Sean ----- 8 ------ 22 --- 10:20.66 --- 0
8th ----- Dink ------ 2 ------- 3 --- DNF --------- 0

Sprint: Counterclockwise
Sprint CCW A
1st ----- Hood ---- 2 ------ 26 ---- 5:03.45 --- 4
2nd ---- Joe ------- 1 ------ 26 ---- 5:12.57 --- 2
3rd ----- Dink ----- 3 ------ 24 ---- 5:08.69 --- 1
4th ----- Sean ----- 6 ------ 23 ---- 5:11.28 --- 0
5th ----- Dusty ---- 4 ------ 21 ---- 5:01.44 --- 0
6th ----- DJ -------- 5 ------ 19 ---- 5:16.94 --- 0
7th ----- Ghost ---- 8 ------ 16 ---- 5:04.46 --- 0
8th ----- Saiyan --- 7 ------ 14 ---- 5:01.71 --- 0

Sprint CCW B (Qual is finish order from Sprint A)
1st ----- Hood ---- 1 ------ 26 ---- 5:09.16 --- 4
2nd ---- Joe ------- 2 ------ 25 ---- 5:01.51 --- 2
3rd ----- Dusty ---- 5 ------ 23 ---- 5:03.83 --- 1
4th ----- Dink ----- 3 ------ 22 ---- 5:06.65 --- 0
5th ----- Sean ----- 4 ------ 21 ---- 5:08.12 --- 0
6th ----- DJ -------- 6 ------ 19 ---- 5:00.86 --- 0
7th ----- Saiyan --- 8 ------ 19 ---- 5:05.08 --- 0
8th ----- Ghost ---- 7 ------ 19 ---- 5:10.94 --- 0

Sprint CCW Main (Qual is reverse of Sprint B finish)
Place -- Driver -- Qual --- Laps ---- Time ---- Points
1st ----- Hood ----- 7 ------ 51 --- 10:03.49 --- 10
2nd ---- Joe ------- 6 ------ 50 --- 10:01.20 --- 6
3rd ----- Dink ----- 4 ------ 45 --- 10:02.37 --- 4
4th ----- Dusty ---- 5 ------ 43 --- 10:07.17 --- 3
5th ----- DJ -------- 2 ------ 37 --- 10:05.62 --- 2
6th ----- Ghost ---- 1 ------ 36 --- 10:16.94 --- 1
7th ----- Sean ----- 3 ------ 35 --- 10:05.58 --- 0

Total Point Standings Week 2 of 6
Place -- Driver ---Points
1st ----- Joe ------- 49
2nd ---- Hood ----- 36 (up 6)
3rd ---- Dink ------ 27 (dn 1)
4th ---- Dusty ----- 20
5th ---- Saiyan ---- 16 (dn 2)
6th ---- DJ ---------- 8 (dn 1)
7th ---- Ghost ------ 2
8th ---- Sean ------- 0
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullGrid.jpg (101.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg CORE_Eight.jpg (101.9 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Dusty Weasle; 2006.09.24 at 06:15 AM.