Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.11.20, 06:48 PM   #1276
kittysniper101

i think the cf is thick enough that the kingpin can resist moving. I wish that you guys (pro-z) could design it without the h-plate and thus the friction present. Some sort of ball hinge I think was done before. Overall it looks really nice with the delrin tierod guides and ball joint for the steering.
kittysniper101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.17, 09:52 AM   #1277
pchan0
Team ShoBoi

Send a message via ICQ to pchan0 Send a message via MSN to pchan0
Just wondering if the motor mount would be included in the V8 package? How high is the car with new tires mounted? Does the V8 accept the Atomic VDS body?
Old 2006.12.17, 02:50 PM   #1278
Pro-Z Racing

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Z Racing
The 12th style rear pod is is not included. It is 3 racing pod plates my top and bottom plate. I have 3 left $20 includes the 3 racing pod and my top and bottom plate. It offers lot more adjustment and the ride height spacers are awesome. More coming soon.

Since 1982 12th scale pan cars have all hovered around 60/40 weight balance . There has never been a 2wd pan car with a 50/50 weight balance like the kyosho MM 50/50 balance also 12th have much wider tires to scale. So mini z have smaller rear contact patch and less rear weight with mm and 25 years of pan car racing has proven 60/40 is about where you want to be.

When i race on rubber tires i'm usually going for the softest rear rubber i can get GPM 8. So were already at the edge of the spectrum on tires. The complaint i get is RM doesn't rotate as well as mm that has everything to do with roll center. Mini z are non adjustable the new V8 is completely adjustable to raise or lower the roll center by spacing the t bar or mounting it at an angle. Normally this make this the ride height all out of wack , but with the 12th scale style pod you can now adjust your ride height back to where it should be .

Roll center is is the pivot point directly under your axle. Basically mini z roll center is fixed to where you can bolt your H bar to the pod. I use the analogy of a clock pendulum the higher your roll center the more your pod swings side to side this physically breaks lateral grip freeing up the car to rotate. Lowering the roll center locks in the rear give more lateral grip.
Very useful setup feature on the new V8

Pro-Z TCZ 4wd
Pro-Z Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.17, 02:54 PM   #1279
Pro-Z Racing

PN Pan Car and VDS have plenty of room, Those are the hard shell bodies to run if you don't run lexan GTP. You have to cut the rear off the hard shell bodies.

Pro-Z TCZ 4wd
Old 2006.12.22, 08:28 PM   #1280
TruReaper(Chad)

Send a message via AIM to TruReaper(Chad) Send a message via Yahoo to TruReaper(Chad)
Pro-Z I was wonderin gif there are instructions for the v6 I am not sure how the electronics are supposed to mount if i use stock ones or if I use after market electronics. Also I dont know how to hook up the steering on it. And same goes for the body. Plz help me. I am very interrestin gin getting this going before our next race here in atlanta.
TruReaper(Chad) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.02.04, 05:29 PM   #1281
FortyTwo

Scott, I sent you an email. Check it if you can, thanks!
FortyTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.02.18, 07:50 PM   #1282
simon_clark
Xmini_top_secret

Send a message via ICQ to simon_clark
Hello I search On AWD Pocket knif AWD Chassis for my Nex or Used Please can somme one healp me to find one????
Please healp!!!
Sorry for my bad englich I am a frenchy
Thanks to your all
simon_clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.03.31, 09:20 PM   #1283
Pro-Z Racing

My goal was always to have a mini 12th scale so i fianlly made a body. The side scoop is only there for room over the receiver plugs.

www.pro-z.com/speed8z.jpg

Pro-Z TCZ 4wd
Old 2008.02.26, 01:12 AM   #1284
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

45 - 50 mph pro-z videos...just around the corner. did some testing tonight, and it was just a blur. Stay tuned.
Old 2008.12.02, 12:10 PM   #1285
Hekyl

Are these now discontinued?
Hekyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.12.13, 02:59 AM   #1286
MrUnlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekyl View Post
Are these now discontinued?
I think Pro-z does not excist anymore, their website is gone and the only chassis they offer is available through Tinyrc.com
MrUnlimited is offline   Reply With Quote