Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2002.10.30, 09:25 PM   #1
mini Z modifier

is this motor authentic???

is this motor authentic??? any people here who know how to read japenese and chinese??? i need to know what it says. the chinese or japanese right is below 209,000-210,000rpm on the motor picture. do you guys think this motor is authentic???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 210,000 rpm motor.jpg (44.3 KB, 231 views)
Old 2002.10.30, 09:52 PM   #2
Psyklops
I am a Z-aholic ;)

Send a message via AIM to Psyklops
Question

once again, this is a Mini Z site, not a Mini 4WD site. Re: is the motor for real...email the maker, or find a shop that sells them..ask them. Mini Z owners are not going to be able to tell you necessarily....as the motor is for those skill-less Tamiya toys...i
Psyklops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.10.30, 09:55 PM   #3
mini Z modifier

actually they could work in a mini Z. same motor
Old 2002.10.30, 10:02 PM   #4
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
mini-z modifier a motor of 100000000rpm can be made, but it will go 0mph... on the ground.

RPM is not what u want to look for...
Old 2002.10.30, 10:06 PM   #5
Psyklops
I am a Z-aholic ;)

Send a message via AIM to Psyklops
and how many amps would a motor spinning that fast draw? logic says that your turbo/PCB would burn up
Psyklops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.11.03, 05:05 PM   #6
Karl.no
Tamtech veteran

A 210.000 rpm FA130 motor ???

I nearly laughed myself silly
Jeeez, what's next? A 5300 mAh AAA-cell?

Hahahaha
Karl.no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.11.19, 07:07 AM   #7
e_lm_70
Mini-Z Pro

It is a true motor.
Probably true RPM.
For light cars.

Check out this: http://www.rodkrapong.com/motors-m32.htm

These motors are soo cheap !

It culd be that with a good gear ...

BTW these motors ar for 2 or 3 cell !

They are soo cheap that I will probably try out !

Nice 13pin gear as well !
e_lm_70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.11.19, 09:43 AM   #8
Karl.no
Tamtech veteran

My dear fellow mini-z enthusiast.

If you swap your 11.500 rpm motor with a 210.000 rpm motor, you dont need a larger pinion gear. In fact, a higher reving motor calls for a SMALLER pinion. If you do your math, you will find that with the same pinion, the top speed increases from 16 km/h to 292 km/h. !!! Then swap from 8t to a 13t pinion, and top speed increases to 475 km/h. Give or take a few km/h.

If you STILL THINK these motors are for real, I suggest you fit your mini-z with such a beast, fit a 13t pinion, and take your 475-km/h-monster to compete against Mr. NOMOTORLIMIT's announced record breaking mini-z. With all his expertise, he's estimated 40 mp/h (64 km/h).
(Which I think is optimistic, but possible)

Good luck.
Karl.no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.11.20, 02:14 AM   #9
e_lm_70
Mini-Z Pro

ok ok ...

let me clear out what I was meaning.

If you have a look of the link everything will look more clear:

1-The 13pin gear, it look like it is something similar to what I'm looking for for my x-speed or S01/S02. My X-Speed for me has already a good acceleration with the 9pin, so with 13 I will have a better top speed then the current 29km/h (40km/h could be expected just with a better 13pin gear)

2-These type of motor are designed for light 1/32 RC car (Auldey), of ok, Aulday is a crap compared to a mini-Z, but since they are small and with a relay instead of a ESC it is easy to use the full power comming from the batt. The highest RPM is 210.000 (that it sound pratty fake) and it state it is 130W, but there are 130W engine with 40.000rpm for just 5$ !!! A modified Aulday as been tested to run over 90km/h, not too bad for a car costing 9.9$, that can be fully modified with less then 30$ !

3-Take a risk to check out a 130W 50.000 rpm motor on Mini-Z cost 5$ (some motor start from 1$) nothing compared with a NML (50$) or a S02 (22$) ... the differenc is that the profit on making the engine is that Aulday is fully done and handle in china, and this bring the cost down !

Hope it is clear now !

As I have already read somewhere, a eletric motor should be not evaluated only based on the price !
e_lm_70 is offline   Reply With Quote