Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2007.06.19, 10:21 PM   #1
AtlRC
AMSR Coordinator

Race Event - Saturday - 06/23/07

Race Location
---------------------
Hobby Mart
11235 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770) 740-2915

Race Time
-----------------
Doors Open: 10:30am
Racing Starts: 1:00pm
Racing Ends: Usually around 4:30

Available Practice Times (normal shop hours)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tues - Fri 10:30am - 7:00pm
Sat (non-race day) - 10:30am - 4:00pm
Sat (race day) 10:30am to start of races

Classes
-------------
1/28th Stock - Stock Class HFAY Rules
1/28th Open - Open Class HFAY Rules
Other Classes may be run if 2 or more people request them. Novice, X-Mod only, etc...

Cost
-------------
$5.00 per class

Racers will be required to have their own core transponders tags. These will be available at this race for $15 each. This is a one time purchase that should last you many years. Loaners may be available for $3.

Notes
-------------
- Core lap counting system.
- RCP Track (3 wide L's).
- Audio and video systems for the automated sounds, announcements and race stats display.
- We will run 3 qualifiers for each class.
- 5 minute Qualifiers and 7 minute Mains.

Use this "Race Event" thread to discuss things such as who will be attending and any other specific info pertaining to the race. After the event is over, we can continue to discuss any issues / suggestions / improvements for the next race. The results, and possibly pictures, will then be posted to this same thread.

If you think you’ll be attending, please post here so everyone will have an idea of expected attendance.

Hope to see you there!
Old 2007.06.19, 10:25 PM   #2
AtlRC
AMSR Coordinator

Please post if you plan on attending. We need to see if there will be enough people to hold this event. Hank will be the race director again.

I won't be able to make it this week. I plan on coming back to race in a month or so, but my weekends are booked now for the next several weeks.

Hope to see you all soon,
-Patrick
Old 2007.06.20, 11:45 AM   #3
pinoyboy

Send a message via AIM to pinoyboy Send a message via MSN to pinoyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pinoyboy
Hey guys, I wouldn't mind knowing who would be able to make it. If theres not going to be a decent showing, i'll probably use that time to take a trip to get some fireworks in south carolina
Old 2007.06.22, 10:17 AM   #4
wsaenotsock

I don't see much interest racing tomorrow so I think I'm going to skip this event.
wsaenotsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.22, 09:49 PM   #5
pinoyboy

Send a message via AIM to pinoyboy Send a message via MSN to pinoyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pinoyboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsaenotsock
I don't see much interest racing tomorrow so I think I'm going to skip this event.
alright, it looks like theirs not that much interest, so I won't be going to run the race. I guess i'll try to get some fireworks tomorrow then
Old 2007.06.22, 10:24 PM   #6
AtlRC
AMSR Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyboy
alright, it looks like theirs not that much interest, so I won't be going to run the race. I guess i'll try to get some fireworks tomorrow then
Sounds good. Race is cancelled.