Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.12.22, 11:49 PM   #1
tankertoad

RCP drop shipping time?

Hello - Has anyone ordered any RCP (in-stock) products from shop.tinyrc.com lately?
I see that they drop ship directly from RCP and it took a couple of weeks when I ordered my mini-96 directly through my LHS. I placed an order for some extra tiles on-line and was hoping this would be faster.
tankertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.23, 10:34 AM   #2
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

Except for RadioShack, all USA RCP distributors have the tracks dropped shipped from our warehouse here in California. Once we receive the PO from any RCP distributor, "in Stock" tracks get shipped out within 24 hours. Usually the same day PO is received. Delivery times range from 1 ~ 5 days, depending on how far away you are from California. If it takes longer for you to receive your track, than either your local hobby store didn't place the order right away, the distributor they ordered from didn't send us the PO right away or the track was out of stock. Lately, distributors have been doing a good job getting us orders quickly and those who in the past took a long time, have changed their process and are now getting them to us quicker.

TinyRC is among the list of distributors who get us PO's very quickly.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.23, 11:11 AM   #3
Ninja
Mechanic

Send a message via MSN to Ninja Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja
Hey John, glad to see you online. I hate to hijack this thread but I need for you to e-mail me about pricing and availability for Wide inside turn kits, and 45* tile kits for the wide track.

e-mail is lamfos@msn.com
I am a FIRM believer in "Run what ya brung"......Unless it's your MOUTH!!!
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.23, 11:11 AM   #4
tankertoad

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPMini-z
Except for RadioShack, all USA RCP distributors have the tracks dropped shipped from our warehouse here in California. Once we receive the PO from any RCP distributor, "in Stock" tracks get shipped out within 24 hours. Usually the same day PO is received. Delivery times range from 1 ~ 5 days, depending on how far away you are from California. If it takes longer for you to receive your track, than either your local hobby store didn't place the order right away, the distributor they ordered from didn't send us the PO right away or the track was out of stock. Lately, distributors have been doing a good job getting us orders quickly and those who in the past took a long time, have changed their process and are now getting them to us quicker.

TinyRC is among the list of distributors who get us PO's very quickly.
AWESOME! Thanks for the quick reply. I LOVE my Mini-96 and can't wait to try the new tiles. Merry Christmas!
Old 2006.12.23, 11:29 AM   #5
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja
Hey John, glad to see you online. I hate to hijack this thread but I need for you to e-mail me about pricing and availability for Wide inside turn kits, and 45* tile kits for the wide track.

e-mail is lamfos@msn.com
Thanks, I am online at some point every day.

They are both "In Stock". You can purchase them here http://shop.tinyrc.com/home.php?cat=283

The 45 kit comes with enough pieces to make either of the first two pictures shown below, TWICE. #50045

The large radius inside turn kit come with enough pieces to make (4) complete inside turns. #50004 Shown in third picture

Note: Our warehouse will be closed for the 26, 27 and 28th of next week. All orders will go out the 29th.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 45_long2.jpeg (107.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpeg 45_short2.jpeg (99.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 50004.JPG (16.8 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by RCPMini-z; 2006.12.23 at 11:33 AM.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.23, 11:31 AM   #6
Ninja
Mechanic

thanks John, you and David are both great guys.
Old 2006.12.27, 07:38 PM   #7
tankertoad

One more question...

I hate to take out the middle man, but I'm not getting any love from tinyrc. I placed an RCP order with them a week ago, and could not get any information (or reply) from them about the shipping. Their invoice system doesn't clear up the picture either. As far as I can tell, the items were in stock, invoiced and charged to my account. Beyond that, I can't tell if I should have paid any shipping, or if the items were ever PO'd to you guys. Any suggestions?
Old 2006.12.27, 07:56 PM   #8
ChrisJuliano12
Mr02

I was told there wouldnt be any mini-96's untill feb.

I would of bought one if i would of knew that i could get it, dang that sucks
ChrisJuliano12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.27, 11:24 PM   #9
briankstan

as per my conversation with John on Dec 10th, the Mini-96 tracks are due to arrive at his warehouse around Jan 13th. They are currently out of stock.

Hope this clears things up for you.
Old 2006.12.28, 09:30 AM   #10
tankertoad

starting to get somewhere with tinyrc

True, the Mini-96s are currently out of stock. The Mini Tile Long 45, Large Radius Inside Turn and Chicanes are in, which is what I ordered. It seems the best way to get through to the tinyrc folks is via a trouble ticket. I'll buy the goof on the shipping costs. They don't charge any. Now if they can just figure out if it was ever actually shipped.

Last edited by tankertoad; 2007.12.14 at 10:37 PM.
Old 2006.12.28, 10:20 AM   #11
Ninja
Mechanic

I have never had any problems with the shop here, in fact they have been the best place I have ever dealt with, and I have shopped at many different places for mini-z's.
Old 2006.12.28, 11:35 AM   #12
jakster!
casival racing.com

i ordered a large 45 kit about two weeks before xmas, it arrived about a weekago, they will send you an email when they have processed the order, thats what they did for me!
with the holidays i am shure you will get some info very soon!

that same day i ordered a 96 expansion kit direct from kyosho, i have yet to see it!
so i hope that helps you understand delivery, a little better!

your going to love it when it arrives!
jakster! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.12.28, 01:01 PM   #13
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
Note what RCP said...
"Note: Our warehouse will be closed for the 26, 27 and 28th of next week. All orders will go out the 29th."

It was obviously also closed on the 25th and possibly even the 24th... This thread was started on the 23rd, and it looked like you did not yet order the tiles you were just questioning about ordering them. So I am just curious when did you order the 45 tile sets? So you might not get a status email until tomarow...
Old 2006.12.28, 05:22 PM   #14
tankertoad

tinyrc woes

I ordered the tiles on the 20th, and got the invoice e-mail, but tinyrc's site shows "processed" going on 9 days later and they can't even tell me what the actual status of my order is. It should show "completed" and in most cases, also have a tracking # along with it. I have asked them, twice now, if RCP tracks and expansions won't have a tracking #, or show "completed" since they are drop shipped directly from RCP. They still haven't answered my question. I live in the boonies and have to order most of my RC stuff on-line. I hate to be a pain in the A customer to tinyrc, but thier customer service has been less than stellar, which is suprising given all the positive remarks they have posted on their site.

I was hoping the RCPmini-z guy could tell me if they have received a PO from tinyrc?
Old 2006.12.29, 06:56 PM   #15
tankertoad

The Tiny RC saga continues...

Here's the saga so far:

Dec 20 - Place RCP order with Tiny RC on items that are IN STOCK. Request is made to TinyRC.com to provide shipping information. No reply.

Dec 22 - Post on this forum to get an idea of what kind of shipping time to expect.

Dec 20 - 27 - Faint sound of crickets chirping heard over at Tiny RC.com

Dec 27 - Send Tiny RC a support ticket requesting the information. They reply saying they will "see what's up"

Dec 27 - 29 - More crickets at Tiny RC

Dec 29 - Send another support ticket threatening to have their charge to my credit card classified as fraudulent. They reply, and try to blame it on RCP saying they were on "vacation", and that the first RCP would be shipping is on Jan 2nd. RCP stated they would be out of the office the 26th-28th and would ship orders on the 29th. The items were in stock and they were processing orders the week before Christmas (to include the 20th when my order should have arrived from Tiny RC)

Caveat Emptor - MT

Last edited by tankertoad; 2007.12.14 at 10:34 PM.