Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2019.04.05, 02:24 PM   #241
BladeSling

Wow, that is amazing. I feel like I suddenly need to get good. I watched the stock car video and it is nuts.

Also great job everyone getting submitted. I see a few newer people on the list this time around as well. OHIO Mini-z also reached out to me to have their community added so we may see a few more people soon. I asked they come post here to say hello.

The motor mount he is using is this one: http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/Motor-c..._p_24597.html#

I've had never seen it before and it threw me off because when looking for it I found an aluminum $100 mount first and thought that isn't cheap. But $10 is cheap.

And it comes with axle height adjustment and a disc damper. $10! Crazy beans. The reason our club switched from plastic motor mounts was because we were destroying the stock kyosho motor mounts faster than they could keep them in stock. I'm not sure if this one is any more durable but I'm willing to give it a go so I can make a recommendation to new comers of our club.

I would like to point out a few other upgrades on that car that were not mentioned. It appears the wheels were upgraded to PN delrin wheels. And I'm pretty certain that body has some weight improvements. I'm guessing here: titanium screws, custom wing, lexan window, and lack of accessory parts including but probably not limited to light buckets, mirrors, and wipers.

How does a stock 12C body car fair in comparison? If it does help I would like to know lol. I need all the help I can get. Do you imagine this would be a few or more lap difference?

I know when I buy my Audi bodies I have to remove the front trim or it catches the RCP. Also where did you get that wing? Would fit an Audi R8 LMS?

So many questions.
BladeSling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.06, 01:47 AM   #242
art4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugler View Post
art4242 we are lucky to have you running HFAY :] i've totally been wanting to test all three scenarios for a while now but no time to wrench & prep those setups to test on a HFAY race day...great data & best videos ever too.

I was most impressed with your near box stock car...though both steering & throttle are surprisingly responsive I can't say I can steer a RWD car with that level of precision once I put down my EX-II and pick up that KTxx , but that right there shows RWD is good nuff to go in deep on the rankings.

in trying to put some more objectivity to your # of laps which were done solo I suppose deducting about 9 laps compared to your 3 driver on the track 5250 run would be in the ball park, so 118-9=109 laps would have placed your box stock 5th overall for March's CW round !!

More relevant to the motor choice & upcoming rule discussion is seeing only 2 laps difference between 3500 (your first run ) & 5250 runs. This at the hands of the fastest driver on the roster and open track solo run which may (or may not) disappear with 3 on track.
Thanks. I'm really lucky to be able to fit the track in my garage, allows me plenty of time to do experiments like this .

Good to highlight the 2 lap difference between the 3500kV and 5250kV runs... I tried the 5250kV about 4 times but 129 laps was my best result, other runs were 128 or 127 laps. Maybe I was tired but I could never get a really clean run with the 5250kV , always had several errors. The 3500kV was a lot easier to drive consistently, only took two tries to get the 127 laps with minimal bobbles.

So in the end the faster motor only netted me two more laps. Funny the 2 lap difference is close to what I predicted when I did the time trial experiments earlier with the two motors on track #1.
art4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.06, 02:41 AM   #243
art4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSling View Post
Wow, that is amazing. I feel like I suddenly need to get good. I watched the stock car video and it is nuts.

Also great job everyone getting submitted. I see a few newer people on the list this time around as well. OHIO Mini-z also reached out to me to have their community added so we may see a few more people soon. I asked they come post here to say hello.

The motor mount he is using is this one: http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/Motor-c..._p_24597.html#

I've had never seen it before and it threw me off because when looking for it I found an aluminum $100 mount first and thought that isn't cheap. But $10 is cheap.

And it comes with axle height adjustment and a disc damper. $10! Crazy beans. The reason our club switched from plastic motor mounts was because we were destroying the stock kyosho motor mounts faster than they could keep them in stock. I'm not sure if this one is any more durable but I'm willing to give it a go so I can make a recommendation to new comers of our club.

I would like to point out a few other upgrades on that car that were not mentioned. It appears the wheels were upgraded to PN delrin wheels. And I'm pretty certain that body has some weight improvements. I'm guessing here: titanium screws, custom wing, lexan window, and lack of accessory parts including but probably not limited to light buckets, mirrors, and wipers.

How does a stock 12C body car fair in comparison? If it does help I would like to know lol. I need all the help I can get. Do you imagine this would be a few or more lap difference?

I know when I buy my Audi bodies I have to remove the front trim or it catches the RCP. Also where did you get that wing? Would fit an Audi R8 LMS?

So many questions.
Happy to answer questions .

I saw the MZ217 MM2 mount mentioned by mugler and emu in some earlier posts elsewhere, really an incredible bargain with the damper included. The damper is huge and calms the rear down, otherwise it's bouncing around a lot. Gear mesh adjustment isn't great but seems okay using the stock gears. Can't speak to the mount's durability though.

The wheels are not delrin, just the machine cut PN plastic ones like these:
http://www.kenonhobby.com/PN-Racing-...e_p_45205.html . I used +3 in front and rear for this car, but also run +2 front and +3 rears. The wheels wells may need to be shaved a little for +3 fronts.

Honestly the wheels don't make any significant performance difference at this level, even the least expensive ones are fine. The delrin ones are pretty indestructible though.

No titanium screws anywhere, all stock Kyosho screws. The front of the car is in wide configuration, the readyset includes all the parts needed to convert from narrow.

The wings I vacuum form myself at home on a home made vacuum forming box, heating the Lexan in the oven. I used to make and sell them to other ILR racers. Somehow mugler ended up with one which is what got me started in this whole HFAY thread. I made a bunch of different 3D printed mounts for them including McLaren, Audi, LaFerrari, 458GT. Unfortunately they are pretty tedious and time consuming to make (have to pre-dry the plastic, heat and vacuum form 2 at a time, cutout and hand trim to shape) or I'd be making more to sell.

The body does have a bunch of modifications to it....detailed photos and highlights attached. Main mods are not attaching light buckets, mirrors, wipers, or rear lights, shaving the front splitter down, removing rear bumper area, and adding a bunch of 3D printed reinforcement pieces to weak areas. If anyone wants the STL files for the reinforcements I'd be happy to share them. I mainly use Welder glue for attaching body parts (https://www.homaxproducts.com/patch-...dhesive-2-pack) , it's like a better version of Goop and remains somewhat flexible so won't break in crashes.

All up body weight as shown is 28.3gm. I honestly don't know what a stock autoscale McLaren 12C weighs as I've only purchased the unpainted ones, maybe someone who has one can weigh it and report back. I don't think it's that much lighter after all the extra reinforcements that I added, I remember the stock McLaren molded plastic windshield is already pretty light.

I think the majority of the modifications and reinforcements mainly help on larger tracks at higher speeds (all of these changes were made for running modified lithium on much larger tracks where crashes are much more violent). I'm guessing a stock 12C body would be fine and would have negligible impact on speed and number of laps in an HFAY setting.

Out of everything changed from box stock I think the tires are the most important. Trued fronts makes a huge difference, if your club doesn't have a truer see if others want to pitch in and buy one for shared club use.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg McLaren body details 1.jpg (239.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg McLaren body details 2.jpg (151.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg McLaren body details 3.jpg (77.1 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by art4242; 2019.04.06 at 02:49 AM.
Old 2019.04.06, 10:47 PM   #244
TyGminiz

Great info on the cars Art. Thanks.

March HFAY times are posted. https://nextleveltiming.com/championships/3

Great job this month racers (for March). 9 racers hit the century mark. That's awesome.

Reaper fell just short and Mike T, Danny S, Mechintosh, and the PDX gang all right close.

And not to give anyone too hard of a time, this is one of the faster tracks in the series. The next one is a bit longer (12x9) so I imagine adding a couple feet at the end of the straight will add some time. But this has a nice flow and still you should be able to carry good speed.
TyGminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.07, 11:22 PM   #245
mugler

I got a chance to weigh a fully intact ASC McLaren 12c and it came in at 29 grams so yours with all the comprehensive enhancements is pretty much right there...my white 12c i've been using for HFAY comes in at 25 grams & just a side note scale I used doesn't show fractions but i found is very accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art4242 View Post
Good to highlight the 2 lap difference between the 3500kV and 5250kV runs... I tried the 5250kV about 4 times but 129 laps was my best result, other runs were 128 or 127 laps. Maybe I was tired but I could never get a really clean run with the 5250kV , always had several errors. The 3500kV was a lot easier to drive consistently, only took two tries to get the 127 laps with minimal bobbles.
Very interesting & different from my previous impressions thinking in the hands of a fats driver 5250-5500's will always do more laps the 3500's just a question of how many more! At Malibu Mini-Z so far in all 3 rounds this year we've ran only once CW & once CCW and our qualifications are 4 minutes so not submittable, with that said we would have most likely done less # of laps than with our 3500s in all of those 3 rounds but anyway based on all previous driving experiences with faster motors for the the sake of becoming a better driver through running HFAY I'm thinking if up to 5600 rule would be better kept intact than not for the future season. Ourselves still haven't ran falser than a 3500yet but finally will be this month and get to see how we really feel about once we actually run them on HFAY layout.

As for March results the competition compared to February has really intensified pretty much all over the chart including at the top !
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.08, 07:33 AM   #246
Orcadigital

Georgia ran race 7 yesterday. Track is longer, but our times were actually a bit better. I got my EVO car finished and it is noticeably more responsive then my VE car. My best lap time in my VE (previous HFAY car) yesterday was a 4.3. I did a 3.9 with the EVO, same PN3500 motor in each. Several other changes, but the car is fantastic to drive but I copied a lot of art4242's setup. I'll try to post some images and info later.

I did want to comment on the motor discussion though. While a 5250 or 5500 may not net out more laps in a time trial situation for many people, I think there would be a distinct advantage under race conditions. I am not sure how all of the other clubs operate HFAY, but for us, (based mostly on the personalities involved) it is a race, and no one is going to give an inch. Rarely will someone let you by, no matter how many laps difference, and passing with skilled drivers can be quite difficult. I noticed having better straightaway speed yesterday, there are passes i was able to make that I was not able to in previous weeks. Having that extra grunt of a faster motor also helps after a wall tap or crash, less time getting back up to pace.

IMO, HFAY was built around the 70T PN motor. As the cars slowly migrate to the improvements of brushless, the 3500kv is the most comparable. Allowing a faster motor just because most people cannot take advantage of it seems silly, and i have never heard of a race organization allowing a faster then spec motor based on most people not having the skill to take advantage of it.

I honestly felt a bit like i was cheating by running the EVO car, the difference to me was that significant over the VE.
Old 2019.04.08, 08:06 AM   #247
Orcadigital

New EVO Car specs:

Chassis:
  • PN2.5 Chassis
  • Standard Kyosho Steering bits
  • PN metal 4th gear
  • PN steel LM T-Bar mount
Front End:
  • PN AA Steering/Suspension V2
  • 1 degree lower arms
  • 0.9 Caster
  • 0 Static Camber, 1.07 camber gain
  • 0.5 toe bar
  • PN aluminum/carbon front body clip w 3 spacers to raise the front of the body
  • Yellow springs
  • 5.2mm spring cups
Rear End:
  • PN V4 LCG 98-102mm motor pod @ 102mm
  • PN silver carbon friction plate, blue bottom, green top spring, sanded 1200grit and rolled edges, Blue Goo lubricant
  • PN 64P LW ball diff
  • #1 axle height shims, hole up
  • #4 PN carbon t-plate
  • 15tooth aluminum pinion
Electronics:
  • Kyosho EVO board setup brushless
  • Kyosho MHS receiver
  • EZLap transponder
  • PN3500kv brushless motor not direct soldered
  • Peak 900 AAA NIMH batteries
Body/Wheels/Tires:
  • Mercedes C9 white body, high downforce wing, lights included, mirrors and wiper not
  • PN lexan window
  • GL racing +2 front wheels, PN +3 rear bbs wheels
  • Front PN KS-M Medium compound slicks trued just to remove center mold line
  • Rear Marka V1 10* compound slicks trued just to remove center mold line

Car was fantastic, locked in both ends, good turn in, car develops more understeer on acceleration (pushes out on throttle which is how i like it). I have only changed the reverse time on the settings, everything else is stock board settings.

I have not measured ride height or droop. Lower front arms are level. I need to shim under the e-clips as I have some play now. I did raise the side body mounts a little, which lowered the overall body (rear more) which required the extra shims on the front, as well as some grinding under the body as the spur gear of all things was rubbing. Still working to get the wires out of the way and not interfere with the pod, and may end up direct soldering.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hfay1.jpg (163.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg hfay2.jpg (298.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg hfay3.jpg (301.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 2019.04.08, 12:04 PM   #248
TPDazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcadigital View Post
Georgia ran race 7 yesterday. Track is longer, but our times were actually a bit better. I got my EVO car finished and it is noticeably more responsive then my VE car. My best lap time in my VE (previous HFAY car) yesterday was a 4.3. I did a 3.9 with the EVO, same PN3500 motor in each. Several other changes, but the car is fantastic to drive but I copied a lot of art4242's setup. I'll try to post some images and info later.

I did want to comment on the motor discussion though. While a 5250 or 5500 may not net out more laps in a time trial situation for many people, I think there would be a distinct advantage under race conditions. I am not sure how all of the other clubs operate HFAY, but for us, (based mostly on the personalities involved) it is a race, and no one is going to give an inch. Rarely will someone let you by, no matter how many laps difference, and passing with skilled drivers can be quite difficult. I noticed having better straightaway speed yesterday, there are passes i was able to make that I was not able to in previous weeks. Having that extra grunt of a faster motor also helps after a wall tap or crash, less time getting back up to pace.

IMO, HFAY was built around the 70T PN motor. As the cars slowly migrate to the improvements of brushless, the 3500kv is the most comparable. Allowing a faster motor just because most people cannot take advantage of it seems silly, and i have never heard of a race organization allowing a faster then spec motor based on most people not having the skill to take advantage of it.

I honestly felt a bit like i was cheating by running the EVO car, the difference to me was that significant over the VE.

Two of us were just talking about the difference in electronics yesterday. Our least experienced and slowest driver is driving one of my extra cars with the Sport 2 electronics. The car is fairly well equipped (MR03 Audi R8, PN 70 T, LCG alloy rear end, 64pitch ball diff, disc damper, t plate, bearings, tires). It handles well and our driver can get into rhythm where he is hitting consistent lines, but the car seems to lack the punch of our ASF and VEpro cars. I would like to see him try one of the new RWD cars because everyone claims the electronics are so much better than s2, but he hasn't pulled the trigger yet, unfortunately.

We haven't had the opportunity to drive an EVO, but HFAY has always had to deal with changes to electronics whether it be modded FETs or the next gen of boards. I am surprised it made that much of a difference to your fastest lap though. I have no plans to buy an EVO, but may upgrade to the board and reciever at some point. That is a pricy and hard to find proposition at this point.

I am inclined to agree with you about the motor, although it would mean that I would have to replace my current brushless PN 5500. I am willing to do that, but for me the most important thing is to make HFAY as fair as reasonably possible while getting as many people as possible excited to participate. I also feel like I am cheating a bit when I use the PN 5500 car. That said, my disappointing results in March showed that I got the exact same number of laps in both races, and I ran one with my 102 mm VEpro/PN 5500, and the other with a 98 mm DasMikro ASF clone/pn 70t.
TPDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.08, 12:55 PM   #249
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
If your too busy racing the buy next to you, your not getting full potential of doing best in HFAY over all in my opinion. We race with the understanding that while there are 3 cars on the track min., your racing for your best personal time and blocking a faster car is not only hurting that driver but your clubs overall performance. Getting tangled up racing the guy in front of or behind you is going to cost you more time/laps than if you focused on running a clean and consistent race with others. We always reminded drivers they are racing for their HFAY lap count, not the local lap count, where we have other classes/formats for that end.

I personally would be very frustrated being blocked by a much slower car that would be better off in the long run, by simply letting the faster car by without taking them out. Learning to driver courteously with traffic and through traffic is a valuable skill vs. being a track bulldozer. Being a track bulldozer is going to quickly put you on the outs at a large event or worst, disqualified, where that kind of driving isn’t tolerated.

Different strokes for different folks though. People have their own way of doing things.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.08, 07:37 PM   #250
art4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugler View Post
I got a chance to weigh a fully intact ASC McLaren 12c and it came in at 29 grams so yours with all the comprehensive enhancements is pretty much right there...my white 12c i've been using for HFAY comes in at 25 grams & just a side note scale I used doesn't show fractions but i found is very accurate.

Very interesting & different from my previous impressions thinking in the hands of a fats driver 5250-5500's will always do more laps the 3500's just a question of how many more! At Malibu Mini-Z so far in all 3 rounds this year we've ran only once CW & once CCW and our qualifications are 4 minutes so not submittable, with that said we would have most likely done less # of laps than with our 3500s in all of those 3 rounds but anyway based on all previous driving experiences with faster motors for the the sake of becoming a better driver through running HFAY I'm thinking if up to 5600 rule would be better kept intact than not for the future season. Ourselves still haven't ran falser than a 3500yet but finally will be this month and get to see how we really feel about once we actually run them on HFAY layout.

As for March results the competition compared to February has really intensified pretty much all over the chart including at the top !
Thanks for weighing a stock 12C body, I figured with all the added reinforcements mine weighed close to stock (but more much durable).

In all the comparison runs with a 3500kV I've always ended up a few laps less than the 5250kV, but only by 1 to 3 laps. The 3500kV is much easier to be consistent and less stressful to drive over 8 minutes. If I could pull off a clean run with a 5250kV it would be on the order 5+ laps better, but have never been able to achieve that over an 8 minute run. I ran a time trial on track 10 and the difference between the two is greater (will post it later), most likely due the times trials only being about 3 minutes so a little less stressful.
Old 2019.04.08, 08:05 PM   #251
art4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcadigital View Post

Was your VE chassis setup identical to the EVO, or did other things change? Although for me the EVO is noticeably more responsive to drive, comparing lap times when I drive my kids VE-Pro cars they are essentially identical.

Yes, the 5500kV is more point and shoot and a lot more throttle management, while the 3500kV is more about smoother lines and keeping momentum up. Definitely will present different opportunities for passing with more power.

Thanks for posting your car setup and details, glad to hear it's working well. Much easier to concentrate on driving when the car is stable.

As arch2b stated, it's good to emphasize you're racing the clock and not each other, so letting faster cars by ends up benefiting everyone by avoiding time consuming crashes.

Still hard for some to let others pass, I know. What worked well for me and my kids was to communicate with each other, and as a faster car came up we'd let each other know which lap we were going to pass and the slower car would swing wide in one of the turns with more room.
Old 2019.04.09, 06:09 AM   #252
Orcadigital

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
If your too busy racing the buy next to you, your not getting full potential of doing best in HFAY over all in my opinion. We race with the understanding that while there are 3 cars on the track min., your racing for your best personal time and blocking a faster car is not only hurting that driver but your clubs overall performance. Getting tangled up racing the guy in front of or behind you is going to cost you more time/laps than if you focused on running a clean and consistent race with others. We always reminded drivers they are racing for their HFAY lap count, not the local lap count, where we have other classes/formats for that end.

I personally would be very frustrated being blocked by a much slower car that would be better off in the long run, by simply letting the faster car by without taking them out. Learning to driver courteously with traffic and through traffic is a valuable skill vs. being a track bulldozer. Being a track bulldozer is going to quickly put you on the outs at a large event or worst, disqualified, where that kind of driving isn’t tolerated.

Different strokes for different folks though. People have their own way of doing things.
I share some of the frustration, especially due to my more unique circumstances with carpal tunnel. I tend to be much quicker and more consistent in the beginning, and worse towards the end. If people feel racier in the beginning, i get held up when i do have pace, and then fall off when my hands go numb.

While I agree, we are not maximizing HFAY as a club, I would say that HFAY is really not meant to be that either. There are time trials for running the best and fastest, but racing is different. Racing isn't about the fastest driver, its usually about the smartest driver. If that wasn't important, we wouldn't do qualifiers or mandate 3 people in a heat. If it was just about laps, then give the same fast guy the prize every weekend and why bother racing? To me, there is a gray area where I want to race, but once you are a lap or 2 down, then be courteous to the guy coming up behind you.

Race 5, i just couldn't put a good qualifier together and was in the B with several slower drivers (just newer to RC, but lapping consistently 0.5-1.5 seconds a lap slower). It was an awful experience, as I couldn't get a clean lap, and they were getting discouraged by me trying to pass them every handful of laps. In the end, its HFAY but it is still racing.
Old 2019.04.09, 06:27 AM   #253
Orcadigital

Quote:
Originally Posted by art4242 View Post
Was your VE chassis setup identical to the EVO, or did other things change? Although for me the EVO is noticeably more responsive to drive, comparing lap times when I drive my kids VE-Pro cars they are essentially identical.

Yes, the 5500kV is more point and shoot and a lot more throttle management, while the 3500kV is more about smoother lines and keeping momentum up. Definitely will present different opportunities for passing with more power.

Thanks for posting your car setup and details, glad to hear it's working well. Much easier to concentrate on driving when the car is stable.

As arch2b stated, it's good to emphasize you're racing the clock and not each other, so letting faster cars by ends up benefiting everyone by avoiding time consuming crashes.

Still hard for some to let others pass, I know. What worked well for me and my kids was to communicate with each other, and as a faster car came up we'd let each other know which lap we were going to pass and the slower car would swing wide in one of the turns with more room.
Some notable differences. VE was using the Kyosho VE stock chassis, and front end was PN arms (upper and lower) but not the AA setup. Rear damper and pod the same, damper setup a little differently. Also the VE is 98mm with an HSV AutoScale body, while the EVO is 102mm with a painted C9 white body. While those improvements I am sure are contributing factors, I also have about 6 weeks of setup time on the VE car tweaking things to my liking. The EVO, the only change I have made has been in the static camber, changing the eccentric pins from 2 to 0. I imagine the car should get faster as I get used to it and adjust settings over time. It is heavy at 192grams though.

Several of us do communicate, and its a pretty small minority that wont let people pass, especially lap after lap and being laps down, but it only takes 1 person. I will say it was my first club HFAY win ever though. I have TQ'd a few times, but never won until this past Sunday.
Old 2019.04.09, 07:34 AM   #254
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
I don’t disagree with the sentiment but your if your push for results with HFAY, your competition is all of HFAY, not just the guys next to you. Getting a min. Number of drivers places all in a similar racing scenario in which your doing your best under race conditions with other drivers, which is far more difficult than if you were to simply run time trials solo. As you mentioned, drivers etiquette really starts to come into play when one of more drivers start to develop a gap. By no means do I suggest that one driver gives up laps or sandbags if you will, simply covering what any other regulated competition would expect in terms of drivers etiquette in that slower drivers should not bulldoze those ahead of them with an appreciable gap. I have spent a good deal of time learning to achieve my best while at the same time not bulldozing those ahead of me. You need not abandoned your effort to let others have theirs is more the point than anything else. I run with a group that routinely finished in the HFAY top 5 and at times found myself qualified in the same main and thus needed to run my best, while not holding up others as well. Communication is key and understanding where is most opportune to pass and be passed. Most of the time all i have to do is plan to take an outside line in an upcoming turn or outside line on a long straight. Just communicate with the team and keep on trucking. It’s not held me up from also crossing my goal of reaching the century mark on occasion.
We recorded nearly all of our races and are available on our YouTube channel, just good effort at clean, consistent racing. I’m sure you hear in the audio when someone bulldozes someone.... Very vocal group but also a close family group.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.04.09, 10:38 AM   #255
Orcadigital

I agree with everything you said. Sometimes convincing someone that you are faster then them is tough as well.

We're still a new club, new to HFAY, new to mini Z, and several are new to RC. We'll get there.