Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Mini-Z Marketplace

Old 2009.09.15, 07:39 PM   #1
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
FS: AutoScales and Parts from Local Store - FINAL DEAL FOR CHEAP BEATER BODIES!

Found a Local Store that Sells AutoScales and some Z parts...
They do party rentals with Mini-Z... but mostly larger cheaper cars.

They have a few AutoScales on the shelf that I could purchase and send out.. if anyone wants them.

Lotus Europa, a few colors
Caprice Police Car
Overland BMW X5
Ferrari GTO (RED)
Blue Skyline R32
A white racing viper body that I didnt even know existed... (been a while since I payed attention to AutoScales)
And a few more scattered around the store.

There are also a lot of Monster Tires and a few monster parts... I mostly noticed Tires, but did not pay much attention to what was actually there.
They also have ReadySets, but they were not out on display, since they sell those for the rentals.

Last edited by Draconious; 2009.10.20 at 11:24 AM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.15, 08:18 PM   #2
bermbuster
GF Racing

I want the police car and the red ferrari gto let me know how much
thanks
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.15, 09:08 PM   #3
sower

Interesting - let us know what else they have. What are the prices on the bodies?
sower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.15, 09:23 PM   #4
GIHOSU
Unregistered Abuser

Hey Drac,

Can you grab the Viper for me? Let me know what it takes.

Go Berm!
GIHOSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.15, 09:43 PM   #5
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
fyi
Quote:
ii. Members can only sell in their private capacity, no sales representing established e-tailers or hobby shops are permitted.
i know your not posting on behalf of said store but offering to be a go between if needed
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.15, 11:50 PM   #6
Skv012a

Send a message via ICQ to Skv012a Send a message via AIM to Skv012a Send a message via MSN to Skv012a Send a message via Yahoo to Skv012a
Which Europas were there? If the white Circuit Wolf I'll take it!
Old 2009.09.16, 07:45 AM   #7
okoye

blue skyline how much?
Old 2009.09.16, 08:32 PM   #8
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
Wow, I thought the skyline would be the last one anyone would want, and its the most requested so far... keep in mind this is the skyline with the STICKERS for headlights... just like the original MR01 body back in 1999-2000 or so.

What is the going rate of these bodies? I might try and ebay a few in hopes for some of those insanely high bids that happen once in a while.

I think autoscales are curently going for $30 to $50 right? I dont really want to undersell TRC/MZR..... and I am definatly not advertising their store, wich is why I have not actually said what the stores name is .

He says the mini-z do not sell well there... He also says Kyosho USA is on the verge of going bankrupt and they are hard to get any more Mini-Z items. So might be happy to just get rid of the product out of his store... told David here about them, if he got the email... maybe he can buy them out before I do .

I know I will definatly sell them for $50 a pop shipped USA (or whatever the price is on this web store). But that feels like way too much for an autoscale...
If I could remember what he said for a price... I would be more exact. He does not normally sell just the bodies, so when I first asked he said $180 LOL... and I about droped a brick, then he said for the whole car (readyset).

So, they sell the Readysets for $180... if anyone wants the whole thing, my guess is they have more of those than just the bodies, since they only have the autoscale on the shelf as a "body choice" display. the kids use those to choose the body and they get the readyset for $180... the readysets were not out on display, but likely in the back room, no clue on if they have more than what was displayed. - he may also dislike me buying all the autoscales and leaving him without a body display for the readysets he may have in back lol...

That ferrari GT0 is very tempting! First time I saw it in person... If only I still had a Z chassis (waiting for MR03).

I still need to look at photos of the viper bodies so I know wich one it was, it was mostly white, with some racing art... red/green/black comes to mind... which sounds like castrol?! dont know...

The europas, I think were just the black and green ones... I do not recal seeing the white one with red stripes, if that is key one to find. I took a photo of the shelf, but since the image was not on my phone, I guess I forgot to hit the save button... really hate needing to do that on this phone.

Also note that I have been really busy selling off about 100 or so things I sold on ebay, and trying to start a small-micro-business... so it may take me a while to ship out anything.

Last edited by Draconious; 2009.09.16 at 08:37 PM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.16, 10:26 PM   #9
J-Milz

5-0

I gotta get the cop car!
J-Milz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.17, 03:58 AM   #10
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
Wow, I thought the skyline would be the last one anyone would want, and its the most requested so far... keep in mind this is the skyline with the STICKERS for headlights... just like the original MR01 body back in 1999-2000 or so.

What is the going rate of these bodies? I might try and ebay a few in hopes for some of those insanely high bids that happen once in a while.

I think autoscales are curently going for $30 to $50 right? I dont really want to undersell TRC/MZR..... and I am definatly not advertising their store, wich is why I have not actually said what the stores name is .

He says the mini-z do not sell well there... He also says Kyosho USA is on the verge of going bankrupt and they are hard to get any more Mini-Z items. So might be happy to just get rid of the product out of his store... told David here about them, if he got the email... maybe he can buy them out before I do .

I know I will definatly sell them for $50 a pop shipped USA (or whatever the price is on this web store). But that feels like way too much for an autoscale...
If I could remember what he said for a price... I would be more exact. He does not normally sell just the bodies, so when I first asked he said $180 LOL... and I about droped a brick, then he said for the whole car (readyset).

So, they sell the Readysets for $180... if anyone wants the whole thing, my guess is they have more of those than just the bodies, since they only have the autoscale on the shelf as a "body choice" display. the kids use those to choose the body and they get the readyset for $180... the readysets were not out on display, but likely in the back room, no clue on if they have more than what was displayed. - he may also dislike me buying all the autoscales and leaving him without a body display for the readysets he may have in back lol...

That ferrari GT0 is very tempting! First time I saw it in person... If only I still had a Z chassis (waiting for MR03).

I still need to look at photos of the viper bodies so I know wich one it was, it was mostly white, with some racing art... red/green/black comes to mind... which sounds like castrol?! dont know...

The europas, I think were just the black and green ones... I do not recal seeing the white one with red stripes, if that is key one to find. I took a photo of the shelf, but since the image was not on my phone, I guess I forgot to hit the save button... really hate needing to do that on this phone.

Also note that I have been really busy selling off about 100 or so things I sold on ebay, and trying to start a small-micro-business... so it may take me a while to ship out anything.
I was the first laying claim to the police cruiser and the gto.....
I seriously want them and will pay. I have $$$/paypal. PM me a cost/shipping date and I will pay.....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.17, 04:14 PM   #11
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Send a message via AIM to marc Send a message via MSN to marc
Kyosho USA going bankrupt? Really? Wow, who'd a thought! I'm sure Kyosho in Japan is going strong!
marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.17, 06:43 PM   #12
soulstice

If the previous deals fall though, I'd like to get into the cue for the:

Viper
Ferrari GTO

And any other old bodies they may have.
Old 2009.09.17, 06:54 PM   #13
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

I really need to put some stuff on hear to sell. I have half a garage full of Mini-z cars and parts that I picked up from the last 5 years of Kyosho trade shows. Just need to find time to take pictures of everything.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.17, 07:16 PM   #14
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPMini-z View Post
I really need to put some stuff on hear to sell. I have half a garage full of Mini-z cars and parts that I picked up from the last 5 years of Kyosho trade shows. Just need to find time to take pictures of everything.
waiting for that email
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.17, 07:22 PM   #15
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
waiting for that email
Yep, will do. I think I will spend the morning tomorrow laying things out and snapping some pics.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote