Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014.04.08, 09:13 AM   #1
steve71075

awd drift car + dnano's

steve turner
berkshire uk
contact me through pm please

hi , i have a few items i'm thinking of selling .

kyosho mini z awd toyota trueno drift car , had this a while and spent a fortune building it and not actually to worried if it sells or not . it started of as an am readyset and have upgraded to .
toyota trueno aero body shell in red , team atlas alloy wheels wide all round with kyosho 11mm drift tyres , 3 racing alloy driveshafts and bearing set , 3 racing alloy steering saver with delrin gear set , 2.4ghz asf board ra-22 , kyosho xspeed motor , kyosho one way front diff , kyosho solid rear axle , kyosho 4,5 degree camber knuckles , alloy tie rods front and rear etc .

all in good used condition , i have had to dremmel the archs slightly for clearance on the wide wheels and the asf board came from japan with a faulty pairing switch so i have removed it and simply bridge the two terminals with a paperclip to pair . also find that the steering is slightly off to the left so you have to trim the controller quite a bit to compensate . had a quick look and looks like there is some wear to the main chassis where the steering arm pin sits so quite a bit of play causing this . a complete main chassis when i did the asf conversion was about £6 from banzai hobby i believe . like i say not to fussed about selling but if someone wants to give me £150 delivered to a uk adress its theirs . can include a perfex kt-18 controller for an extra £35 if needed but i'd much rather keep hold of the controller if possible .

kyosho dnano porsche gt3 in white , kyosho blue alloy rear hubs and alloy front suspension plates £100 + delivery
kyosho dnano lamborghini murcielago in yellow , x-power green alloy rear hubs and carbon front suspension plates £100 + delivery
kyosho dnano ferrari enzo in white , x-power green alloy rear hubs and carbon front suspension plates £100 + delivery

1 x kyosho quick charger + 2 x used once x-power 200 mah lipo batteries with any of the above £25 extra .

all shells have plenty of signs of use , mirrors have come off , scuffs , scrapes etc but the actual chassis are all in good condition .

i do have a limited amount of lightly used hop ups for the dnanos that i could either supply or fit with the above , x-power gyro £20 , kyosho ball diffs £20, kyosho damper plates systems £25 , pn racing rear suspension plate sets £5 , x-power front spring sets £5 , pn racing alloy wheels £15 etc .

i can obviously do you a better deal if you want a few of the tuning parts and i believe i have enough to supply two of the above cars with all of the above parts fitted/supplied .

all items are located in the uk , but can ship worldwide no problem

steve

few pics , i have not had chance to remove the tuning parts from the dnanos yet but for £100 the ball diff , damper system , alloys , gyro etc are coming off

Last edited by steve71075; 2014.04.08 at 09:25 AM.
steve71075 is offline   Reply With Quote