Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.05.20, 05:14 AM   #46
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

Core Numbers to Names

Here are the drivers names corresponding to the numbers on the results pages:

6 Landon T
7 Michael H
8 Rylan W
9 Dale W
10 Jay V
11 Bob L
12 Conner C
14 Norman B
15 Todd G
16 Earl P
17 Josh S
18 Pedro C
19 Fred A
20 James P
21 Rodney C
22 Todd W
23 Cristian T
24 Wade S
pedrocamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.03, 08:09 AM   #47
dhamby123

Hey guys i just bought a mini z mr02 mm and it should be on my door step soon im planning on coming out and racing with you guys some and get some parts . i was wondering what most of you guys put on the cars for the stock class a list of good parts would be great.. i have raced there before with a mini t back when you guys raced on the carpet i havent been up that way since you guys put in the rcp track so as soon as i get the car in ill head up that way just for kicks does mike metser still race with you guys if so tell him the big guy from a and h is coming out to race .. anyways looking foward to racing with you guys soon thanks danny
dhamby123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.03, 02:24 PM   #48
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Glad to hear you are still around. Sorry that the shop closed up there. I'm still trying to talk Tim H into a full time Z gig. I think that He and I are going over to Easley this weekend for some insanity. I'm having a hard time getting up for it though. We are running on Thursday so come on down, car or not. I'll do my best to fix you up with a ride. Heard anything from Tyler?

One of our guys that comes down from GBO has a track set up at his office. We will introduce you to him so you can hook up up there.

See ya there.

Mike Morse
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.03, 05:23 PM   #49
dhamby123

opps sorry man got you last name wrong .. anyway i havent talked to tyler in about 2 months he is going to forsyth tech and i dont think he has much time .. ive been running 1/24th slots . and i miss the rc so i figure the mini z will be enough to give me my rc fix hopefully the car im getting is in good shape but im sure ill have to put bearings in it along with a diff and some sus. parts i have some batteries on order from cheap battery packs .com that i know are really good cells and i have 3 chargers one slow one quick and a 15 minute deal so i shouldnt have to get a lot othere than the bassics im just trying to figure out if i am getting the m02 with the newer fets not sure how to find out until i get the car to look at them .. i will do my best to get up there thursday night i have to work so it will be at least 7.30 before i can make it because my boss is out of town well good to hear from you tell tim i said hello and that if im gonna race the z,s he needs to run to ..
Old 2008.06.06, 12:45 PM   #50
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 06/05/2008

Another great night of racing @ HSH . We were missing some regulars , but gained some new faces. Regardless, the competition was close with blazing speeds and quick lap times. Pedro was in the winner's circle as usual. However, he was joined by a resident old pro, Lara (Breeze) ! Lara gave Pedro a run for his fishing hat and ultimately took the win in Stock A-Main . Lara also tied our stock lap record with 63 laps. This obviously inducts Lara into Pedro and Rodney's track record club . I believe we'll race again thursday after next. Looking forward to it! Results are attached.
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F1.jpg (338.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg Modified.jpg (389.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Stock A-Main.jpg (373.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Stock B-Main.jpg (340.9 KB, 9 views)
pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.06, 08:21 PM   #51
dhamby123

Hey guys nice to have meet you all last night i now have my car and will be out to race at the next event you guys have i also may have a friend of mine coming to run to he is working on getting a car . oh mike you are right the tires that come with the bodies suck nooooooo grip unless your on sand paper ie concrete . anyway c you guys next time thanks danny AKA TEAM DRAGON
Old 2008.06.06, 09:36 PM   #52
nbon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick View Post
Another great night of racing @ HSH . We were missing some regulars , but gained some new faces. Regardless, the competition was close with blazing speeds and quick lap times. Pedro was in the winner's circle as usual. However, he was joined by a resident old pro, Lara (Breeze) ! Lara gave Pedro a run for his fishing hat and ultimately took the win in Stock A-Main . Lara also tied our stock lap record with 63 laps. This obviously inducts Lara into Pedro and Rodney's track record club . I believe we'll race again thursday after next. Looking forward to it! Results are attached.
James
James I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a GREAT job!

NEBTH
nbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.06, 09:55 PM   #53
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Glad you had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, bless the LORD my wife let me have WED off and me and Earl got some practice time in. I had a great time as Earl hasn't had much practice in a while. It was rather gratifiying to be quite honest after he pretty much spanked me at the DIABLO. I have been running a 98mm setup lately that seems to be the ticket. Anyway I am a little depressed that my 94mm set up is not up to speed. Anyway I guess I will just have to deal with it. Well the big graduation party is tommorrow and hopefully the wife will give me permission next week to come and play with you all. Hope everyone has a great weekend you are in my thoughts and prayers. Glad to have such a great group of friends.

Jay Vasquez
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.06, 10:05 PM   #54
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Closing in!!!!!!!!!

Just checked out the race results, looks like James Pickard is in the hunt with a second place 58 laps in F-1 and 3rd with 60 laps in the Stock A main. Wow!!! Way to go James!! Pedro, Rodney, Lara and Wade you all better put your heads together and fiqure out how to squeeze another lap or two in, cause the sheriff is in town!!!!!!

Jay Vasquez
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.20, 11:55 AM   #55
Breeze
Mini-Z Pro

Race Results for 6/19/08

We had a good turn out last night but were missing a few faces. Rodney cleaned up winning all of the classes he ran! One of our new racers, Danny took the win in the Stock B Main. Good racing guys! We also got to celebrate Vicki's birthday and enjoyed some delicious cake and ice cream provided by our resident Crusty Curmudgeon, Mike!! :P Next race will be on July 10th. We will run the course clockwise next time. That will be fun and different! Hope to see everyone there.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 6-19-08.pdf (179.5 KB, 23 views)

ck out my website
SpiceyCajun.com

Last edited by Breeze; 2008.06.20 at 12:00 PM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.20, 05:28 PM   #56
dhamby123

Guys i had a great time last night my car felt very good not bad for my first race with a mini z lots more to do. mike thanks for all the help and thanks to the owners of hsh you guys do a great job ..Danny h
Old 2008.06.20, 09:13 PM   #57
drsmooth

Cool

I also had a great time running the "oldie but goodie". Thanks to Mike for the use of the crystals. Our's are on the way.
drsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.11, 12:03 AM   #58
tribe

It was fun racing tonight running the "wrong" direction - clockwise. Completely different track with a very fast entry into a tight Turn 1. However, there was not as much carnage at the end of the front straight as first expected.

Vicky mentioned that it we probably won't race again until the beginning of August. Hope to see everyone next time!

Bob
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HSH_7_11_08_StockB.jpg (153.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg HSH_7_11_08_StockA.jpg (150.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg HSH_7_11_08_Mod.jpg (152.5 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg HSH_7_11_08_F1.jpg (149.9 KB, 10 views)
tribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.11, 07:55 AM   #59
dhamby123

once again had a great time guys although i cant wait to get back to running in the correct dir. thanks to the hobby shop for having us
Old 2008.07.11, 03:43 PM   #60
Breeze
Mini-Z Pro

My Dog is OK!

Sorry for having to cut out so early. I need the points w/ the wifey as I usually run a pretty big deficit. Anyway, the vet could not find what caused our dog to choke and my wife later found the suspected bottlecap on the counter. It was probably a peice of a rawhide bone that was the culprit. The dog is fine now and my wallet is lighter by $367, thank you very much

Lara

ck out my website
SpiceyCajun.com
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote