Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2014.06.01, 04:57 PM   #1
Billbrasky
Matt Biles

Thumbs up See it for yourself!

As you know we have been working to rebuild mini-z racing at High Speed for the last few months. We have lost some to new jobs and some to new interests, while others have just lost interest all together. We all love RC and want mini-z racing to grow, but can not do that if we become stagnant. I believe we have began to take a step in that direction and I think we need to continue in that direction. The only reason I started racing is because I got to see it first hand and then finally a radio was put in my hand to experience it first hand. Terry Knapp knows that all to well. So to help people atleast see some mini-z racing, I will be posting the you tube link of our Thursday night mains and any event races we have. Please pass this along so they may feel the excitement we do when we drive these cars.
Billbrasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.01, 05:00 PM   #2
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Great job Matt. Very well put. We will all stay tuned and thanks again for you interest and good work.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.01, 05:05 PM   #3
Billbrasky
Matt Biles

5-29-14
B-main GT 70.
http://youtu.be/WNye9-LieHg

A-main GT 70
http://youtu.be/7aj4ngcLVfs

B-main LM 70
http://youtu.be/C8dz4OAX6Cg

A-main Lm 70
http://youtu.be/EReOwltMCj0
Old 2014.06.01, 05:33 PM   #4
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
great track!

it's a struggle to keep a club going, not an understatement at all. the most important lesson i can impart in keeping out club going since for 10 years is to simply keep it simple, keep it consistent and keep it focused on core aspects that draw your crowd, be it just for fun, some need rankings, and others its more for the social guys time. not that mike needs those tips, but words of advice for just about anyone. i've had days where i'm one of two on the track. the one constant in life is change, don't fight it.

nice to see you get video up. i created a google+ account for our club to help share the experience that is our club both via photos, comments and video. kids don't use forums as much as other social media sites anymore so you have to stay flexible. keep the content fresh and just keep plugging away. it's time consuming to keep multiple media streams active but it's just what you have to do.

i know this is is all common knowledge for you guys down there but may be of some use to anyone out there thinking about kicking off their own club or pushing their club ever onward through a dry spell.

keep at it fellas any video of stock class on the same track?
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.01, 06:16 PM   #5
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

The week after the Cup race(June 7th) will be "box stock" and F-1 along with GT-70
Old 2014.06.01, 07:20 PM   #6
miamimcnutt
pyschopath racing

real nice job matt
videos are great can tell whos cars are whos
Old 2014.06.01, 08:49 PM   #7
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbrasky View Post
As you know we have been working to rebuild mini-z racing at High Speed for the last few months. We have lost some to new jobs and some to new interests, while others have just lost interest all together. We all love RC and want mini-z racing to grow, but can not do that if we become stagnant. I believe we have began to take a step in that direction and I think we need to continue in that direction. The only reason I started racing is because I got to see it first hand and then finally a radio was put in my hand to experience it first hand. Terry Knapp knows that all to well. So to help people atleast see some mini-z racing, I will be posting the you tube link of our Thursday night mains and any event races we have. Please pass this along so they may feel the excitement we do when we drive these cars.
Very cool track. I was down there a couple years back and totally enjoyed it. Hope it works out for you guys. We are trying to keep/get it going up here to. Not easy to do. I love doing the Zs and have no interest in anything else.

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.01, 09:12 PM   #8
Billbrasky
Matt Biles

We're hosting a race this weekend that you're more than welcome to come to. We'll have guys from all over.
Old 2014.06.02, 09:22 AM   #9
miamimcnutt
pyschopath racing

lfisminiz i fell the same way mini z is only racing for me too
Old 2014.06.02, 09:33 AM   #10
Traveler
of both Time and Space

Nice job with the videos Matt! Hard to believe you used an iPad propped on a shelf in the corner to get such good audio and video. I've always liked being able to go back and see what happened during a race, as unlike some, I don't have a photographic memory. Glad we now have this for our Thursday night club races.
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.06.02, 11:21 AM   #11
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

I'd just be happy with a memory of any kind. Wait. What were we talking about?
Old 2014.06.02, 06:58 PM   #12
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbrasky View Post
We're hosting a race this weekend that you're more than welcome to come to. We'll have guys from all over.
It was a thought but i have family things going that weekend.

Old 2014.06.02, 06:59 PM   #13
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimcnutt View Post
lfisminiz i fell the same way mini z is only racing for me too
Im with you on this!

Old 2014.07.06, 07:06 PM   #14
Billbrasky
Matt Biles

Thumbs up Ice Racing

Now this is fun. You're missing out if you're not with us when were outside racing in the parking lot. We put up an oval this time......and it was awesome!! I ran out of camera space for the main, but we also got rained out too. So it will be a mystery who finished where.

http://youtu.be/hHPhETWgD_I
Old 2014.07.06, 07:34 PM   #15
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Thanks Matt. Albert too. Are those heat trails coming off the cars as the race progressed? it sure looks like it.