Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.02.22, 03:02 PM   #1
hobbycar

Ann Arbor GTG Friday 2/24/06 - Mini-ZRacer.com Event

This Friday is another fun Ann Arbor Mini-Z GTG. So bring your Mini-Zs, Iwavers, XMods, and Epochs, etc.

The event is at 7pm at EuroTec Motors; directions are here: http://www.eurotecmotors.com/Directions.html

We will be doing HFAY OLPS race #4 and more time trials.

Get your orders into Shop.TinyRC.com early.

Also remember your $5 to help cover costs.

-hobbycar

BTW, I got my Airtronics M8 and am itching to try it out.
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.02.22, 05:18 PM   #2
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
And again I will prolly miss this one...
Might be able to pay for gas, but I wont have 5$ left over LOL.. and I should spend the money on food ... oh well, I should make one more trip to give the stuff back I was barrowing from a few ppl.

If I do go friday, I might go early bring my plane, fly it at that park.. if there is an open enough area to launch it... would any one care to watch it? I kind of want to convert a few of you into buying one for air-racing, and dog fighting... Aircraft club/fields cost way to much to partake in... so rather start a foam wing club or something, at least there will be more areas to fly in than to race indoors...

Me flying my plane for those that care LOL... imaging these hitting each other mid air over and over... thats how combat is done, knock each other down.

http://s88452779.onlinehome.us/Air/U...raconious2.wmv

Last edited by Draconious; 2006.02.22 at 05:21 PM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.02.22, 05:30 PM   #3
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Send a message via AIM to joshsrchobbies
I'll be there this friday . Don't know about ryan though !!! We should have a lot of

fun.I have some ones red plyers (spelling). Ill bring them friday and return them . I

still don't know how they got in my box .LOL

Josh
joshsrchobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.02.22, 05:32 PM   #4
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

drac that's cool that you can fly a plane . I do the same and am in to it on a much

bigger level. Money wise !!!

Thanks ,Josh
Old 2006.02.22, 05:41 PM   #5
Draconious

Yea so far my plane was only $800 LOL... I refuse to fly a plane that is worth more than that.. im already afraid to lose radio contact with it and never see it again.
Old 2006.02.23, 09:10 AM   #6
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

wow you have alot into that one plane . But If it flys good its worth it .

Josh
Old 2006.02.23, 10:13 AM   #7
Draconious

$800 is kind of a lot for a chunk of flying foam.

But thats counting everything from battery packs, charger, transmitter, servos, recovering it 3 times, cuz the first 2 times were crap, an upgrade from S400 nimh to brushless lipo (best thing I ever did to it)... plus the kit cost etc...
Some of the planes out there are $5000+ for the plane alone, and they only crash once LOL. This one was originaly just a $50 kit... and I have plenty of crashes and hard landings on this same wing.
Old 2006.02.23, 02:32 PM   #8
joshsrchobbies
350z racer

Ya that's true there's a guy in our club that has two giant scales and can't even fly

yet. LOL he gets mad every time I go and fly and show him up .He spent over

$10,000 last year or more and is still spending more and the fact is were afraid he's

going to kill some one with a plane going 100 mph or more and he can't fly it right .

Which is kinda scary .

Josh
Old 2006.02.23, 05:08 PM   #9
will3kgt

I'll be there tommorow, I be there a little bit later (Maybe around 8 or 8:30pm.) I'm bringing Sonicfury possibly. It depends on when he gets home from college. I'm going to try to put in my orders before 2pm. (Hopefully I'll get up in time to do so.) Good luck tommorow everyone.
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.02.23, 08:02 PM   #10
Mazda787b

I will most likely be there tomorrow.

Josh, call me. Can you please pay my race fee and I will Paypal you $5? My dad can give us a ride out if yours can give us a ride back.
Old 2006.02.23, 08:57 PM   #11
Mazda787b

Well I cannot edit my posts here, that sucks......

Drac, if you are going, please email me RE: the stock motor and I can paypal you tomorrow.

Will, I haven't mentioned it lately but if you are still intrested in the GZox email me as well.
Old 2006.02.23, 09:36 PM   #12
Draconious

The plane idea is out for now, having issue with the prop lol... its held on with rubber band, and it keeps breaking need to buy a better motor mount.

Not sure I will be going anyway...
Old 2006.02.23, 10:06 PM   #13
Mazda787b

Ugh, well anyone with an extra stocker they want to get rid of (Will I believe?) email me... I can pay with Paypal
Old 2006.02.23, 11:37 PM   #14
SonicFury
Sun Speed and Sin

Send a message via AIM to SonicFury Send a message via MSN to SonicFury
Well guys, it's FINALLY looking like I'll be able to make this one. Will and I will be heading down together. I'll bring along my F1 even though my driving skills aren't too great and tires are stock (slippery around turns). It'll still be fun just being around RC.

Mazda, are you talking about stock motors? I have a couple and you can have one if you want. Just let me know and I'll bring it along tomorrow.
Old 2006.02.24, 12:04 AM   #15
Mazda787b

Cool beans! Glad you can finally come! Yes, I am in dire need of a working stock motor if you can spare one. Nobody seems to have any in stock.