Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > General Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion

Old 2005.12.20, 09:52 PM   #1
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
A few Mini-Z's for sale (need money to buy stuff in this shop and gas)

Ok I need Gas money to get to the various MZR races... and to buy stuff from this shop... so this is some stuff I can sell via paypal:

Overland Unused, Box-Fresh, but no box, no body, no Transmitter.
$95 Shipped - 100% unused, antenna hole is not even tapped yet.
-or ill sell my used OL cheaper, will keep the one that dont sell for self-
My Overland the one I use now... its basicly perfect... used obviously tho lol, some rcp track dust.
$75 shipped

Have some MR01 mod parts in package, see photo in post below.
Diff, Roll Shock, Center Shock, Front Springs.
...about $40-60 worth of parts...

Combat Digi Q, TX in box, and Sherman Tank in Box (with powered turret).
Taken out of box and run on coffee table for 20 or so minutes, then put back in box... these are HARD to find...
$95 shipped tx+tank

I was going to sell my MZM... as seen in photo below, however now that I can not replace it for a low price I am going to keep it, however I do not want the body, its new untouched.
$17 shipped MZM body

I also have 15, 7389 fets left.
$20.00 Shipped for all 15

** SOLD ** Mini-Z MR01 Used, in good condition, no glitching, just the car.
$60 shipped, includes a mini power body, lock nuts.
** SOLD **

**SOLD** Mini-Z MR01 WELL USED, in so-so condition, it runs great, but it glitches because of a dirty servo sensor...
$35 shipped, includes a mini power body, no motor tho...
**SOLD**

**SOLD**G'zox NSX AutoScale, yes the chrome one... the display case is cracked, but its still got the sticker seals on it... thus unopened. If I do not sell this one, it will be used to trade for parts in the shop, so ask the shop later to buy it for 30 or so. Also note the chrome jams the core lap counter!
$30 + shipping, same price as autoscales in the shop.
**SOLD** This was sold to this shop, if u want it email the shop ask about the unopened nsx g'zok mr02 autoscale with slightly cracked display case...

Well I could use funds for next GTG next week so Ill just leave this up here, not as desperate to sell the stuff tho

Last edited by Draconious; 2006.01.04 at 10:31 AM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.20, 10:54 PM   #2
Mazda787b

I will talk to him, but I think my buddy Josh will take the (good) MR-01, and possibly a mini-power body.

I am intrested in the GZOX (pending pics) and the OL. Drop me an email with pics, etc when you can. Mazda787b@gmail.com
Old 2005.12.21, 12:49 AM   #3
Draconious

http://www.quantumrc.com/Photos/Sell/all.jpg
http://www.quantumrc.com/Photos/Sell/NSX.jpg
http://www.quantumrc.com/Photos/Sell/MR01.jpg
http://www.quantumrc.com/Photos/Sell/OLs.jpg
Old 2005.12.21, 02:40 AM   #4
kuzgun
Mini Z Doctor

Hi did you ship to Turkey if yes. Make an offer for overland and bodies mini power and kyosho autoscale. if you want to contact to me mutlu_toker@msn.com
kuzgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.21, 05:47 AM   #5
james399

dibs on the beat up 01 for 35 bucks....

is the only thing wrong with it the glitchy servo??

does it have a real kyosho board??

are there any stripped screws??

is everything in good condition??

does it come with any hopups??

thanx..

-james
james399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.21, 12:10 PM   #6
Draconious

Ok that beat up MR01, works... but only after repairs...

And although every part, including the PCB, and every screw has been replaced, it is my original mini-z... the plastics and screws are basicly new.. the onlything that remains from the original Z are the servo case, pot, and motor! reason why the pot likely needs to be replaced.

The reciever on this board was fried... and the bypass of the small component on the pcb was done (by soldering antenna to new location). Reciever works fine, but I wouldnt try to drive across the parking lot in it.. even though I did once back when they freshy paved the lowes parking lot

So I am pretty sure replacing the pot will make it work fine again...
I will also include a servo case, since I have 8 of them sitting here, you can swap that in when u change the pot, kill 2 birds.

no hop ups, the H plate under it is sort of a home made carbon square plate... recomend replacing it with a real H plate.

The gear diff is new and unused, I just put it in there from my saved parts box, just before taking the photo.

It is the MR01 on the right side of the all.jpg above... shown with no rims/tires, wich I will grab a set and put on it before I send it... I will aslo include the beetle RSI body... wich comes with an H plate for a crude mid mount motor pod.

Even in its condition I still regard it better than an I waver.
Old 2005.12.21, 12:19 PM   #7
soulstice

I just tried emailing you but it seems your messaging has been disabled.

I'm interested in the following items but need some clarification on a few matters:

- New overland
Does this come with tires and wheels?

- Your Overland
Does this come with tires and wheels? I'm assuming there's no body since none is shown although you didn't clarify like you did for the other overland.

- Mini-Z MR01 Used, in good condition
Does not come with wheels and tires?

- G'zox NSX AutoScale Unopened

- Black Cooper
I'm assuming this is a Mini Cooper in mint condition with no dings or scratches since no picture of it is shown.

Based on these assumptions I'm interested in purchasing the following together

- Your Used Overland
- Used MR-01, good condition
- New Mini Cooper Body Only
- New G'zox NSX Autoscale

Since you don't have prices up yet, my offer is $120 shipped for those 4 items. I can pay immediately via paypal.

I'd be interested in items individual as well if some items have already been sold.

Last edited by soulstice; 2005.12.21 at 12:26 PM.
soulstice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.21, 12:50 PM   #8
Draconious

The Mini Cooper(s) I actualy have 2... I was keeping these, they had a personal value, wich no longer has any value to me. They were special ordered with black roofs, instead of union jacks or white roofs.

My black cooper, has been out of box on a shelf for a long time, I also painted the mirros black since coopers do not have chrome mirrors... the antenna on the roof has also been broken since the day I got it.

The white cooper is new mint in box, and will maintain the official $14.50 price tag.

http://www.quantumrc.com/Photos/SELL/coopers.JPG
____

As for the overlands, I am going to be keeping one, (I do not need 2) which one depends on which one sells new or the used one... and I only have one body, and its mine . I do however have a choice of pajero or x5 rims that I will include with the new chassis when it sells. They are both JAPAN overlands!

____

And like the overland, the MR01 will also get a set of wheels put on before I send it.. depending on the price paid for it of corse.

I am limited on stock motors... so depending on price I may or may not include motors with the chassis... mro1 or overlands...

____

Although others have inquired about some of the items in that offer first, and they have dibs, pending how much they offer... I would want closer to $155 Shipped for those 4 items...

Last edited by Draconious; 2005.12.21 at 12:55 PM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.21, 01:14 PM   #9
soulstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
The Mini Cooper(s) I actualy have 2... I was keeping these, they had a personal value, wich no longer has any value to me. They were special ordered with black roofs, instead of union jacks or white roofs.

My black cooper, has been out of box on a shelf for a long time, I also painted the mirros black since coopers do not have chrome mirrors... the antenna on the roof has also been broken since the day I got it.

The white cooper is new mint in box, and will maintain the official $14.50 price tag.

http://www.quantumrc.com/Photos/SELL/coopers.JPG
____

As for the overlands, I am going to be keeping one, (I do not need 2) which one depends on which one sells new or the used one... and I only have one body, and its mine . I do however have a choice of pajero or x5 rims that I will include with the new chassis when it sells. They are both JAPAN overlands!

____

And like the overland, the MR01 will also get a set of wheels put on before I send it.. depending on the price paid for it of corse.

I am limited on stock motors... so depending on price I may or may not include motors with the chassis... mro1 or overlands...

____

Although others have inquired about some of the items in that offer first, and they have dibs, pending how much they offer... I would want closer to $155 Shipped for those 4 items...
Thanks for the additional info. Send me an email or message through the site once you know what you have available and how much you would want for each item. Thanks.
Old 2005.12.21, 01:22 PM   #10
Draconious

the PMs were disabled on the whole forum... to save the server some work...

And I need the money within the next 2 days... so whoever pays by then has priority.
Old 2005.12.21, 02:30 PM   #11
bashtothemax2
Mini Z's rule

Send a message via AIM to bashtothemax2
how much for the used overland?
bashtothemax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.21, 03:31 PM   #12
Em&em
Element6968

is the MZM for sale?
Old 2005.12.21, 04:21 PM   #13
soulstice

Have you decided on prices? If you list an asking price for each item it'll be easier for me and others to determine whether we're interested so you can receive payment quicker.
Old 2005.12.21, 05:46 PM   #14
Draconious

Updated First Post...

MZM was for sale, but I can no longer replace it... so I think I better keep it, body is for sale tho, I dont like MZM bodies... I only want the chassis for the "chassis collection" I sort of have.

Need money by end of thursday tomarow.. so I am enacting the whoever pays first, gets it method as of now.
Old 2005.12.21, 05:51 PM   #15
bashtothemax2
Mini Z's rule

Send a message via AIM to bashtothemax2
i will give $35 for the used overland
bashtothemax2 is offline   Reply With Quote