Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2019.04.06, 03:58 PM   #1
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
July 13, 2019 - HFAY S28, Races 1+2

July 13, 2019 - HFAY S28, Races 1+2

This will be held at Hobby Works in Laurel, Maryland

we will be running HFAY #13.

Last edited by arch2b; 2019.06.11 at 07:32 PM.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.25, 05:51 PM   #2
arch2b

Season 28 Rules have been updated. Please be sure you read through for compliance starting in July.
Old 2019.06.25, 07:30 PM   #3
Mike Keely

Looks like I need to buy a 3500KV motor!
Old 2019.06.30, 09:49 AM   #4
arch2b

HFAY will be releasing rules for an Open class as well. In this case, we will need to discuss strategies on how to accommodate both classes provided there are participants for both classes.

For example, if only a few Open class contenders, we can integrate into Racer class. If enough want to do Open class, perhaps Modified/stock days becomes the HFAY date for Open and continue to run our stock class along side. Bit to early tell just how many will run both classes or just one class. Right now were hovering around 4-5 people at the track vs. 12-14 at Fairfax so not much of a concern at the moment on my end as I can manage the time.
Old 2019.07.08, 08:08 PM   #5
arch2b

Reminder, Racing this weekend!

Jesse ordered transponders.
Old 2019.07.14, 08:12 AM   #6
arch2b

Thank you to those that made it out yesterday! My apologies that it did not go as planned. I had tested the equipment under ideal conditions and did not anticipate fully the technical difficulties in practical implementation. It would appear the backup laptop used for lap timer doesn't provide sufficient power via USB when connected to a power strip on a 30' extension cord to a power strip on another cord to an outlet. I will be replacing the computer in its entirety.

The good news, the new track kits that arrived were setup and traction is good! some of the tiles have bumps that will flatten out when stacked as there were 2 that caused a bump.

Restocked PN tires pretty much sold out. Large restock of RWD kits and a few Autoscales wee nice to see as well. There were a couple of the Civic Type R left I intend to pickup the red Civic Autoscale at some point.

Transponders were in stock and staff know what to look for for wiring them to ring terminals or ICS ports. White/Blue antenna get ring terminals, Red/Black antenna get ICS port.

I'm still working on remembering names as there are new faces in the crowd, I'm bad with names so takes me some repetition is all.

I will be bringing two more tables to Hobby Works as well so that we can better layout tables to accommodate people. Just be careful of the paint stands

We will need to reschedule HFAY Racer 70t/3500 for the next race day and squeeze in HFAY Mod as well if we can so that we can all get our points for July.

Please remember, if anyone has parts requests for Jesse, please send info@hobbyworks.com with request. Must include part number.
Old 2019.07.14, 09:25 PM   #7
arch2b

New PC is on its way this week! I’ll get it setup and start testing this weekend.