Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.09.07, 02:54 PM   #1
ruf
4play

ipod nano

I just spent my "evacuee defense fund" on this:
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
ruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.07, 05:54 PM   #2
bolter9
How're YOU doin?

Send a message via Yahoo to bolter9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf
I just spent my "evacuee defense fund" on this:
http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/
sweet- I love the size, it's like a mini version of my ipod photo! (without the photo)

I'm sad to see the regular ipod mini go though...those things were nice looking.

My Gallery
bolter9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.07, 10:48 PM   #3
ruf
4play

It does photos too! And syncs with outlook calendar and contacts!
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
Old 2005.09.07, 11:23 PM   #4
bithed
Retired Super Hero

Send a message via MSN to bithed Send a message via Yahoo to bithed
...ANOTHER version? Just as i was about to get a shuffle THIS one comes along...500 songs at 200 bucks isnt bad The smaller shuffle only took 120? The 1 giga was 240...double that amount but only add 50 bucks to the price? Sounds good..
Old 2005.09.07, 11:42 PM   #5
DigitalMafia

I have the original in 20 gig (its a brick now, but was cool in the day..) I think I will finally buy a new ipod-the 4gig nano version so I can have lots of pics on it-amazing illttle ipod-the color screen is cool.
dm.
DigitalMafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.07, 11:44 PM   #6
bithed
Retired Super Hero

Send a message via MSN to bithed Send a message via Yahoo to bithed
...Give you 50 bucks shipped for the 20 giga
Old 2005.09.08, 12:25 AM   #7
ruf
4play

I just got the 2GB version and an armband. I mainly use it for exercise and travel so I really didn't see the need for it to be my primary MP3 dump. I change my playlist often so I rarely have >100 songs at any time.
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
Old 2005.09.08, 03:22 AM   #8
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
I'm a Sony Mini-Disc guy myself... never liked the ipod, it never appealed to me at all.
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.08, 08:29 AM   #9
ruf
4play

I've got a few MiniDisc recorders as well. I love the amount of abuse the media can take. It's too bad the Sony's sync program sucked, and they couldn't get the thing to shrink without being really expensive. I used to hate iPods too, but toyed with the thought of buying one since the Shuffle came out. The Nano really hit the spot for me.
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
Old 2005.09.08, 10:04 AM   #10
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Send a message via AIM to Lionblade Send a message via MSN to Lionblade
As old fashioned as it is now, I'm still a CD kinda guy. Besides, if people look over my shoulder(or at least TRY to..)to see what I'm listening to, all they can see on my CD palyer is the song duration and track number.

So nobody makes a stupid comment if they don't like what you're listening to...or even that they've never heard of the band. I've had people say that a few times when they listened to my CDs, though.
Lionblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.08, 11:04 AM   #11
bolter9
How're YOU doin?

Send a message via Yahoo to bolter9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMafia
I have the original in 20 gig (its a brick now, but was cool in the day..) I think I will finally buy a new ipod-the 4gig nano version so I can have lots of pics on it-amazing illttle ipod-the color screen is cool.
dm.
Hey we still have THE original 5 gig sitting around at home somewhere!! Now I've got the 40 gig ipod photo and my wife has a 20 gig (the company I work for bought a bunch of the 20 gigs for people two years ago at christmas.)

I've always been into the ipod, but then I'm a long-time Mac user as well...

My Gallery
bolter9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.08, 11:21 AM   #12
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
Well, let us know how the Nano goes over time... the test of time is always important for people tight with their money (points at myself).

Lion, I like that... very cool.
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.08, 01:53 PM   #13
Chezedog

Send a message via AIM to Chezedog
I resisted for years, finally got a mini last spring. Now I can't imagine how I lived without it! Good timing on Apple's part, I expect a lot of stockings will be stuffed with a Nano this December...
Old 2005.09.08, 02:13 PM   #14
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Send a message via AIM to Lionblade Send a message via MSN to Lionblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezedog
I resisted for years, finally got a mini last spring. Now I can't imagine how I lived without it! Good timing on Apple's part, I expect a lot of stockings will be stuffed with a Nano this December...
But I'd rather find a Z in my stocking.
Lionblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.09, 01:50 AM   #15
DigitalMafia

"Hey we still have THE original 5 gig sitting around at home somewhere!! Now I've got the 40 gig ipod photo and my wife has a 20 gig (the company I work for bought a bunch of the 20 gigs for people two years ago at christmas.)
I've always been into the ipod, but then I'm a long-time Mac user as well..."

Totally with ya on the Mac thing. I have 3 PC's as I code mostly in .net and SQL (work), but I have my G4 Cube next to my PC as well as a NeXt Station (thats a little trivia for a true mac fan...) in the corner - Love the Macs-love the IPods-I have given a bunch as gifts...but it would be so sweet to have pictures of my new baby girl on the Nano as well as a few gigs of music! (the black one is a sexy piece of hardware).

I had a mini-disk (gave it to my dad) and thought it was a nice piece of work EXCEPT pushing music to it is about as easy as running a line in on a tape recorder - I mean I wanted to scream as it was such a sweet concept..the disks were the perfect size then sony kills it (beta-max anyone....) by using the atrac stuff and not evolving it into an ipod killer...bummer. I will say my PSP is a very well done Sony Device-course they used their silly flash memory instead of standard SD (Driving the price up)...some never learn. Sorry-->Digression.
Nano = sweet.

dm.
DigitalMafia is offline   Reply With Quote