Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.08.02, 09:29 AM   #16
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
yes, great site! the most complete i've ever seen. it appears to have most of not all of the 1st generation bodies as well.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.04, 03:18 AM   #17
color01

Ok, have updated the list as per Zino's link. That took quite a while. Please keep the links and info flowing in, I'm sure there are some now-obscure older bodies still missing. Thanks!

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.04, 07:42 PM   #18
B-main
previously spakey

i found some http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/forum/...=tpmod;dl=get7 its in pdf form

let's go racing
B-main is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.05, 04:46 AM   #19
color01

I think I've covered all of those by now -- thanks though!

Greyscale RC

Old 2009.08.06, 07:37 AM   #20
Zino
www.mini-z.ru

Send a message via ICQ to Zino
Thanks for a flatter estimation of my site Mini-Z.ru.
I did not allocate the bodies for chassis Mini-Z MR-01 in separate section. All bodies of the first series are in section Mini-Z MR-015.

Unfortunately there is no qualitative photo of Mini-Z F Jordan Honda 2001 in Deutsche Post colours in our collection.

If someone has the photo of this body I will be very grateful.
If you have found absence of any body I kindly ask to add it.
Zino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.11, 01:40 AM   #21
herman

jordan...

herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.24, 12:13 AM   #22
color01

After some hiatus, I've finally got the base for this project laid down. As far as I know I'm allowed to make this public, so here it is:

http://wiki.tinyrc.com/index.php/Kyo...ale_Collection

The Wiki page was done because the entire ASC collection is obviously too much for one or two people to handle. Arch2b and I agree that for future convenience it'll be good to have a database that can be edited by those who know what they are doing. Obviously that means someone will have to check on it every so often but it should make the overall job easier.

For now, I ask that please nobody edit this Wiki page except for Arch and myself, but I did have a purpose in showing you guys this page. I'd like to ask for everyone's opinion regarding how this database should be formatted. Please check out the Wiki page if you haven't already, and take a look at the singular Enzo Ferrari example that I've already provided part numbers and pictures for. Is this a satisfactory formatting method, or is there a better one that we should adopt before adding more entries to this database? I'm not a regular Wiki editor myself so I don't know all the tricks yet, and so far it seems to be difficult to post pictures inline like we do on the forums here.

So please, any comments, insights, and suggestions would be welcome. And of course, look forward to seeing this database take shape!

Greyscale RC

Old 2009.10.30, 05:03 AM   #23
Sponge
Wheeeejj!..

What I noticed is that the Jordan and Williams F1's are missing other than that, I think it's a really awesome list..

MF010 BMW F1 - MR02 Megane Trophy - MB010 Comic Racer Subaru WRX - MB010 Inferno MP9 TKI3
Sponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.31, 01:53 AM   #24
color01

I unfortunately have no info on them -- I know they exist but have neither suitable pictures or part #'s on them. Does anyone have anything to help me out here?

Greyscale RC

Old 2010.02.04, 03:02 PM   #25
boroEF

It would be good to add in the wheelbase numbers and F/R offsets on each body...and perhaps general handling characteristics. I think if this portion of the wiki was openned up to everyone, it can be filled out pretty quickly.
Old 2010.02.05, 12:15 AM   #26
color01

Haven't had time to pay attention to this... I updated the Enzo entry according to your suggestions, this seems like a pretty good idea.

http://wiki.tinyrc.com/index.php/Kyo...ection#Ferrari

So with that said (and I'm pretty busy too), let's open up this project and let anybody who wants to contribute, contribute. For now, just use the Enzo entry as a formatting example to model your entries after -- if we need to change later, we can do that at anytime.

If you have pictures, please PM me the URL and let me know which body they are of, so I can upload them on the TinyRC server. They do not have to be Kyosho pictures, but they had better be very clear pics with good lighting, of mint-condition bodies, and of a reasonable resolution (640x480 or thereabouts). Black or white background preferred.

I'm curious to see how this project will end up.

Greyscale RC

Old 2010.02.05, 01:27 AM   #27
herman

it would be nice to see a picture of the actual body (preferably an official kyosho release... so that more or less it would be a standard size...

and probably a release date?
Old 2010.02.10, 09:24 PM   #28
color01

I honestly don't know how to format Wikipedia to make small thumbnails. Someone's gonna have to help me with that when we finally gather all the pictures.

I've got data for over half of the ASC's now, can somebody step up and fill in some more? Please make sure the data is accurate -- I'm using Ben Lee's Mini-Z Guide when I can't find the data from Kyosho's website itself.

Also, if you have first-hand experience driving a particular body, feel free to contribute concise handling impressions to this database. Most of my handling impressions are based on the body being driven by another racer, so they may be off a bit. Thanks!

Greyscale RC

Old 2010.02.11, 01:21 AM   #29
herman

click below for a link to...
autoscale bodies running characteristics

was done waaay back and needs to be updated... most bodies were tested by tango... a mini-z racer in h.k. and so experiences views and opinions are his own...
Old 2010.02.11, 03:05 PM   #30
color01

I remember that thing, herman, but it's long gone..

Greyscale RC