Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.12.26, 01:04 PM   #1
salmonshark

My new/improved garage track

This is my updated track for my z's. I used mostly scrap wood around the house and donations. I did buy the porch and floor paint for it and the soaker hose. The soaker hose slows you down if you hit it, which is nice. I hand painted the start/finish line and the caution lines on the bump or what we like to call 'the bridge'. It's not too much of a top-end type track, but more of a driver skills coarse. The hill throws in a lot of challenge. I hope you enjoy my creation.

Salmonshark
salmonshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.12.26, 05:40 PM   #2
Twenty-Se7en
Rockin Da Z

Send a message via MSN to Twenty-Se7en
Love the elevation change. Bet that it's a blast to run on.
Twenty-Se7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.12.26, 06:38 PM   #3
techno
Hopeless Z addict

looks like you need a subbie , lancer , focus and lancia on that track looks like a great rally track looks like you can get them air born on there looks like lots of fun im debating on making elevations on my track also I have spare plywood that is not being used right now
Old 2004.12.27, 12:22 PM   #4
salmonshark

thanks for all the kind words.
Old 2005.01.19, 05:32 PM   #5
Queso
ummmmm yeah

where are you at ?

I would love to race on that track (hint hint)
Old 2005.01.19, 06:08 PM   #6
GiantScale

Nice! What kind of surface? Those walls should keep the cars in.
GiantScale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.01.19, 07:38 PM   #7
salmonshark

Thanks! I'm up in the Seattle area, hence why I have the indoor track to play on. The surface is a porch and floor paint. It's worked great when I could get the v-groove tires. But now that I have a hard time finding those, I have been thinking of switching it over to something like this spray paint that gives it a 'stone' texture. it's called, 'like-stone' or something and comes in a lot of colors. I have the green sprayed in some of the corners to make them look like grass, but I was thinking black all around the track would be cool and add a lot of grip.
Old 2005.07.21, 08:36 PM   #8
cdog4w

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonshark
Thanks! I'm up in the Seattle area, hence why I have the indoor track to play on. The surface is a porch and floor paint. It's worked great when I could get the v-groove tires. But now that I have a hard time finding those, I have been thinking of switching it over to something like this spray paint that gives it a 'stone' texture. it's called, 'like-stone' or something and comes in a lot of colors. I have the green sprayed in some of the corners to make them look like grass, but I was thinking black all around the track would be cool and add a lot of grip.
Just saw this thread, I'm in the Seattle are and am interested in smaller scale racing. Don't currently have a mini-z, but I do race an XRay M18 out at Raincity Raceway in Lynnwood. Do you do any other racing, be interested in racing mini-z/other?

Beautiful track btw.
cdog4w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.07.21, 08:41 PM   #9
ruknd@aol.com
fast and out of control

Send a message via AIM to ruknd@aol.com
man I'd love to run on that track. Nice job.
ruknd@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.07.22, 02:18 AM   #10
bolter9
How're YOU doin?

Send a message via Yahoo to bolter9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdog4w
Just saw this thread, I'm in the Seattle are and am interested in smaller scale racing. Don't currently have a mini-z, but I do race an XRay M18 out at Raincity Raceway in Lynnwood. Do you do any other racing, be interested in racing mini-z/other?

Beautiful track btw.
I'm four hours east of you in Walla Walla, but that's not exactly close

My Gallery
bolter9 is offline   Reply With Quote