Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.03.25, 01:27 AM   #1
hrehowsik
Deep Sea Gangster

New NYC Track!

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let you all know I'll be opening my track the first or second week of April. Check here and log on to my site for details, updates and racing schedule. See you at HKS friday night and can't wait to see you all at my new spot.

www.bigdrc.com

dennis

Last edited by hrehowsik; 2005.03.25 at 01:35 AM.
hrehowsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.03.25, 07:45 AM   #2
cam2
cop magnet :(

Send a message via AIM to cam2
this is great news! what kind of track are you gonna run?
Old 2005.03.25, 08:06 AM   #3
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
cool! good luck with it.

nice looking cr5 btw
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.03.25, 10:12 AM   #4
ruknd@aol.com
fast and out of control

Send a message via AIM to ruknd@aol.com
I know how it sucks moving crap around the city and if you need some wheels to transport I'd be happy to help with the old rover...
ruknd@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.03.25, 11:45 AM   #5
hrehowsik
Deep Sea Gangster

thanks for the offer ruknd, i'm sure i'll be calling in any favor i can get for the set up. i'm going to use alan's track. i was going to do an rcp but the turns can't be made tight enough for a small track plus it's more difficult to change the layout.

d
Old 2005.03.25, 11:49 AM   #6
ruknd@aol.com
fast and out of control

Send a message via AIM to ruknd@aol.com
with allen's bumper system I still dig the way the turn layout us limitless and it just works. I'd only say BIGGER! BTW..how did you make out in PA?
ruknd@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.03.25, 12:28 PM   #7
hrehowsik
Deep Sea Gangster

yeah it's going to be a few squares bigger than it is now in china town. i won the b main in the spec class. felix mabe it to the a in spec. willy and alan made it to the a in minis and their gt class. we had alot of laughs it was a fun weekend. long day though, 22 heats and 3 rounds. about 16 hours of racing.
Old 2005.04.04, 11:53 AM   #8
hrehowsik
Deep Sea Gangster

hey all,

big d's raceway will be open for practice noon this saturday. i'll be updating the site tonight or tomorrow with details and you can always check here. it's been alot of work. i've moved the track and everything else from china town to the new location. i had to do some demo to remove a wall to make space for the track. the frame work for the track is complete and i'm installing the racing surface tonight. i'm hoping to do some testing tomorrow night in preparation for this weekend. i'm really excited, really exhausted, i can't wait to see you all there and most of all i can't wait to race.

stay tuned!
Old 2005.04.06, 04:50 PM   #9
NYCMINIZMONSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrehowsik
hey all,

big d's raceway will be open for practice noon this saturday. i'll be updating the site tonight or tomorrow with details and you can always check here. it's been alot of work. i've moved the track and everything else from china town to the new location. i had to do some demo to remove a wall to make space for the track. the frame work for the track is complete and i'm installing the racing surface tonight. i'm hoping to do some testing tomorrow night in preparation for this weekend. i'm really excited, really exhausted, i can't wait to see you all there and most of all i can't wait to race.

stay tuned!
Sounds Good.........

What train from Manhattan can I take to get there?

Will you be renting cars?
Old 2005.04.08, 11:03 AM   #10
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
D, can you give us some info how to get there by train? What will the hours be like on Saturday? Me and Magic may stop by if we have time...
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.04.08, 12:28 PM   #11
saiyan
BooYa!!

It seems that there is a bigger mini-z racer/fan base along the East coast. Good luck on the race and with the shop.
Kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!! Rallye racers are the originators of drift Speedchannel on-line rocks!!
saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.04.08, 12:59 PM   #12
hrehowsik
Deep Sea Gangster

hey guys,

take the m or r trains to union st and walk one block down union to third ave then left one block to president. it's the all state insurace awning at the moment.

i'll call those of you whom i have their number tonight. and yes i will be renting cars but i'm still waiting for my wholesale agreement to go through so i don't have much inventory at the moment.

big d
Old 2005.04.08, 01:26 PM   #13
michvin

Hey, Dennis,
Are we racing tonight?
Old 2005.04.08, 01:37 PM   #14
nutsfu
Mini Z Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrehowsik
hey guys,

take the m or r trains to union st and walk one block down union to third ave then left one block to president. it's the all state insurace awning at the moment.

i'll call those of you whom i have their number tonight. and yes i will be renting cars but i'm still waiting for my wholesale agreement to go through so i don't have much inventory at the moment.

big d
What are your hours?
nutsfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.04.08, 03:15 PM   #15
hrehowsik
Deep Sea Gangster

this weekend i'll be open noon till 6:30 or so saturday and sunday. no racing this week michael but hopefully next, too much to do this week to be ready too race. please do come out and get a feel for the track, new space, etc... i'm hoping you guys can come out and take a look at my set up, test the space out make sure things make sense once there's ten people in there.

big d