Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Mini-Z Marketplace

Old 2007.12.31, 06:36 PM   #1
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Send a message via AIM to marc Send a message via MSN to marc
WTB: Black Lamborghini Diablo Autoscale

Name: Marc
Description: WTB.................

Hello. I'm looking for a near mint to mint condition black Lamborghini Diablo body. Either body with body clip, dumby chassis, or still in AutoScale case.
price range, 30-60 dollars.
Anybody have one?
marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.31, 09:09 PM   #2
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

I have a black one, it's never been used, but has been opened for display. I do have the case for it. Offer?
NOMOTORLIMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.12.31, 09:20 PM   #3
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Hello there. I think I made offer in my description above, 30-60 dollars depending on how complete the car is. Would you mind posting a picture of what you have? Picture's worth a thousand words and maybe worth 60 dollars!

Last edited by marc; 2007.12.31 at 09:22 PM.
Old 2008.01.04, 03:10 PM   #4
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Hi Marc, haven't forgotten. Had a lot of catching up after NY. I'll try to post it tonight. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I only took pics of the car, so the case is not in the picture. The Diablo is as black as it gets.
Old 2008.01.04, 06:14 PM   #5
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Sounds cool, looking forward to it. By the way, payment will be via money order and it will be as soon as I get's my money back from the banke. I've recently had theft through PayPal and will no longer use theme, so hpoe you don't mind. Thanks! Hope you had a great Xmas and a wonderful new year!
Old 2008.01.04, 09:41 PM   #6
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Hi Marc, here it is.

I had a great Xmas, overall, and a very happy NYE. Same to you, bro. Money order is no problem. I just remembered that this body actually came from a Ready Set. I do have the display case in excellent shape. I hope you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0919.JPG (75.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0920.JPG (82.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0921.JPG (76.6 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0922_1.JPG (91.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0923.JPG (79.7 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by NOMOTORLIMIT; 2008.01.04 at 09:44 PM.
Old 2008.01.04, 09:48 PM   #7
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Wow, that is a gorgeous body. Do you have pictures of the MR02 chassis it came on? I might be interseted in that as well. I wanted to rebuild my very first MR02 that I did when these first came out. I'd give you 50 for the body. 150 for set, no transmitter needed.
Old 2008.01.05, 02:44 PM   #8
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

I'm also looking for the black Murcielago if anybody has one of those they wish to sell me. Same price. Thanks!
Old 2008.01.06, 08:17 AM   #9
mini-z
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc
Sounds cool, looking forward to it. By the way, payment will be via money order and it will be as soon as I get's my money back from the banke. I've recently had theft through PayPal and will no longer use theme, so hpoe you don't mind. Thanks! Hope you had a great Xmas and a wonderful new year!
Marc, can you contact us about this PayPal theft - we had some orders that you placed that were shipped to your house etc. but which you indicated were theft - can you get in touch so we can figure these out? Thanks!
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.01.06, 11:09 AM   #10
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-z
Marc, can you contact us about this PayPal theft - we had some orders that you placed that were shipped to your house etc. but which you indicated were theft - can you get in touch so we can figure these out? Thanks!
Hi there, the items shipped to my house are not part of the theft. Right now my desk top computer is down due to a virus. I am replying with iPhone.
I will see what's happening when I get my computer back and/or after iv visited the bank.
Old 2008.01.06, 02:18 PM   #11
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Btw, sorry to hear about the theft thru Paypal. One thing to keep in mind, Paypal will never send you an email asking you to click on a link in the email, and log-in. That's how would be thieves get thru people's account. the best way is if you get an email stating that there's something wrong with your account, go directly to Paypal's website and log-in. If there really is a problem, before you can even get to your account, there will be a pop-up, or some kind of notification that you must take action.

Marc, give me time, and I'll post pics of the chassis as well.
Old 2008.01.06, 04:53 PM   #12
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

[QUOTE=NOMOTORLIMIT]Btw, sorry to hear about the theft thru Paypal. One thing to keep in mind, Paypal will never send you an email asking you to click on a link in the email, and log-in. That's how would be thieves get thru people's account. the best way is if you get an email stating that there's something wrong with your account, go directly to Paypal's website and log-in.

Hi there and thanks. I have read on line that theives can hack into paypal otherways, especially the real clever ones. I think they got in some other way cause I done follow those suspicious links. My computer is right now at Staples getting fixed from the virus and from glitching video. Two could be related. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the photos. I can't have enough m
MR02's!
Old 2008.01.07, 10:27 PM   #13
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Hi Marc,

Sorry for the long wait. Been pretty sick. I think this chassis came from another MR02, because it has the rear shock set-up. I had to remove it, so the body would fit. The chassis is new and has never been ran.

If this is to your liking, then I'll take your offer of $150.00 shipped to US only. Btw, I do have the antenna, but I have to look for it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0946.JPG (83.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0949.JPG (75.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0943.JPG (111.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0945.JPG (112.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0944.JPG (108.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 2008.01.08, 09:52 AM   #14
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMOTORLIMIT
Hi Marc,

Sorry for the long wait. Been pretty sick. I think this chassis came from another MR02, because it has the rear shock set-up. I had to remove it, so the body would fit. The chassis is new and has never been ran.

If this is to your liking, then I'll take your offer of $150.00 shipped to US only. Btw, I do have the antenna, but I have to look for it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Looks good, I'll take it. Just give me some time to round up the money for yea! Thanks!
Old 2008.01.09, 07:58 PM   #15
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Hi there, what's with the yellow sticker on the bottom of the motor mount? I dont' remember mine coming with that from the box. Look's like you never, ever used that chassis, soooo clean! Be perfect for a custom job. Like I said above, I'll take it, just give me a week to get the funds. Thanks again!