Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2012.11.20, 11:38 PM   #121
color01

I think you'd cry if you went over to RCTech then lol... sometimes there are up to 10x the grown men fighting 10x harder over cars that are just 3x larger.

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.21, 12:02 AM   #122
imxlr8ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyE View Post
This whole thread is funny. Bunch of grown men/women fighting over little toy cars.
We call it "spirited discussion" here.

Over on RCTech, you get guys giving out addresses saying things like "here's where I live... so come and try to kick my a$$!". Those are popcorn threads for sure. I'd liken some of those threads to a bad episode of Jerry Springer... wait, they're all bad episodes.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.21, 06:36 AM   #123
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
i actually like this sort of round table discussion. look at all the various ideas and notions about what mini-z is or ought to be... very interesting stuff.

i wouldn't characterize this arguing or fighting at all. there is a general lack of posturing, pea****ing, personal insults, etc. this is more like watching bill marher with a vary diverse panel. granted the negative stuff was brief and quickly moved on but by and large the rest is thoughtful and provokes responses either way. that is really what a good discussion does anyway.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.21, 10:12 AM   #124
ARN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyE View Post
This whole thread is funny. Bunch of grown men/women fighting over little toy cars.
sensitive little bugger arn't you....this was fighting ??...
The only thing I recall was someone personally attacking a friend..... nothing to do with my toy car whatsoever....
ARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.21, 10:21 AM   #125
ARN

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman View Post
i must be totally insane!!!! - guys check me in now...
Chad Nelson called it a sickness.... so you're not insane, you're just sick... and many of us obviously have the same condition.....
ARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.21, 06:44 PM   #126
twinkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by color01 View Post
I think you'd cry if you went over to RCTech then lol... sometimes there are up to 10x the grown men fighting 10x harder over cars that are just 3x larger.
JoeyE is there too Brian, but Joey truly races for fun. I run 1/10th scale with him. He use to run mini-z but I think he ran out of time. One of the nicest guys I know. If there is anyone that comes to mind first when I think of running without any care about winning, its Joey. He's really out there to relax and have fun.
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.22, 01:26 AM   #127
ucdinh
Fast Pace Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
JoeyE is there too Brian, but Joey truly races for fun. I run 1/10th scale with him. He use to run mini-z but I think he ran out of time. One of the nicest guys I know. If there is anyone that comes to mind first when I think of running without any care about winning, its Joey. He's really out there to relax and have fun.
I agree... I like how there was more response to Joey's 2 liner then my whole half page rant.

Races Held Every Saturday Morning @10AM come check us @ Aeromicro Mini-Z Track.

ucdinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.23, 08:27 PM   #128
changw414

changw414 is offline   Reply With Quote