Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.06.30, 09:34 AM   #31
ruf993
majsrc.com

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr View Post
I know its still a little early, but I was wondering the chances of having an F1 class are going to be this year. I've done some major changes to mine, and would love to get some track time with upper level drivers. Either way, I'm going to start making some plans for this trip. Mini-Z has been slack this spring/summer in my area, and I'm itching to race
I have an inside guy at MHS...
I think I can make it happen...

Who else is in:

Me= maj + 1

EMU since you cant make it how much to rent your winning F1...
Team MHS Driver #01
ruf993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 09:37 AM   #32
ruf993
majsrc.com

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuji View Post
maybe now with the schedule change u guys can come to cali for the kyosho summershoot out and the fpr regional! back to back weekends of mini-z racing!
sound like a good idea! let see if we can make it there, then you guys can fly back with us as well.... hehehe

but ya would like to ck out the west coast again.
Team MHS Driver #01
Old 2011.06.30, 09:40 AM   #33
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf993 View Post
I have an inside guy at MHS...
I think I can make it happen...

Who else is in:

Me= maj + 1

EMU since you cant make it how much to rent your winning F1...

i dont see why not... we had two full heats of f1 for our east coast districts...

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)
JuniorWKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 09:51 AM   #34
ruf993
majsrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermbuster View Post
we are out too.....
to bad berm, I knew the first date was kind of not sure for ya. I was hopping the 2nd one would of fit your tight schedule. I was going to nominate you to be this year STIP (Senior Tech Inspection Police) for this PNR event do to it's integrity.

“A man’s integrity is the ability to do the right thing at its most valued moment”
quoted MHJ 4.30.11
Team MHS Driver #01
Old 2011.06.30, 09:54 AM   #35
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

with the date being moved back it helps me out on trying to make it. no promises but i looking into it. its been a month since i touched my cars so i hope i still remember how to cut them on, much less drive them.
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 11:00 AM   #36
themelis factor
PN RACING TEAM DRIVER

so it looks like every one has something to do the last week of august. did everyone plan this special day at the same time how come nobody informed me of this day i would have loved to join in on all the special things going on that special day:
anyone wanna buy some mini z stuff from the looks of it there is no need for it anymore since i will be racing by myself lol

PN RACING
MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
THEMELIS FACTOR RACING CELLS (TFR)
themelis factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 11:34 AM   #37
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

i hear ya johnny but tdont worry there will be pleanty of racers here for that weekend... theres always a few people that have schedules that prevent them from attending a race and thats soemthing that is ok with me...

I know that this race is going to be insane for sure with the level of effort that goes into each and every race we hold... plus its the end of summer... imagine how the trophy girls are gonna look all beach body ready and tanned up...

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)
Old 2011.06.30, 11:36 AM   #38
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by themelis factor View Post
so it looks like every one has something to do the last week of august. did everyone plan this special day at the same time how come nobody informed me of this day i would have loved to join in on all the special things going on that special day:
anyone wanna buy some mini z stuff from the looks of it there is no need for it anymore since i will be racing by myself lol
You can come out to Southern California and race with us.....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 11:43 AM   #39
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorWKR View Post
... plus its the end of summer... imagine how the trophy girls are gonna look all beach body ready and tanned up...
I learned that its summer out here 365 days a year....and the beach bodies are top shelf....The East Coast Racers need to make the trek out this way for sure...........
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 11:53 AM   #40
themelis factor
PN RACING TEAM DRIVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorWKR View Post
i hear ya johnny but tdont worry there will be pleanty of racers here for that weekend... theres always a few people that have schedules that prevent them from attending a race and thats soemthing that is ok with me...

I know that this race is going to be insane for sure with the level of effort that goes into each and every race we hold... plus its the end of summer... imagine how the trophy girls are gonna look all beach body ready and tanned up...
your 100% right junior majs shop has one of the best racing events in our region as well as the top mini z racers attending it will be awsome.

besides i might even have to pay to see eddie lee with the trophy girls on top of that very shiny CRV in the parking lot that day.
I cant wait

PN RACING
MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
THEMELIS FACTOR RACING CELLS (TFR)
themelis factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.06.30, 11:54 AM   #41
machgo5go
DJ Eddie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themelis factor View Post
your 100% right junior majs shop has one of the best racing events in our region as well as the top mini z racers attending it will be awsome.

besides i might even have to pay to see eddie lee with the trophy girls on top of that very shiny CRV in the parking lot that day.
I cant wait
I DEFINITELY donate more this time if Trophy girls can come in Bikinis!:-)
NOTE: Please tell all your wives & GF that they only come at Big Events, not every Friday night!
MR-03 S2K Narrow AT60T Nihm
MR-03 BRZ Narrow PN70T Nihm
MR-03 Enzo Ferrari GT Concept Xspeed SP2012
MR-03VE 2005 NSXGT AT 12000KV w/Lipo
MR-02 Nissan R390 GT Lemans 39T PN
AMZ Benz TC 8500KV
X Power IDT Ultra 5600KV Audi
X Power IMT Ultra 6800KV M3
MB-010 FT86 Comic Racer 39T PN
MF-015 Mclaren MP4-25 50T w/Lipo PN
MR-01 Mugen NSX-GT 02 X Speed Retired
dNaNo FX-101MM T2 XANAVI NISMO GT-R

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP " A Place To Escape from Reality"! TD
214 State St. Suite 209
Hackensack, NJ 07601. 201-820-1347
LIVE Mini-Z RACING EVERY Fri at 7 PM.
Outdoor Saturday On Road Racing 1/8GTVE,1/10TC&USGT

DG DESIGNS

machgo5go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.07.05, 08:51 PM   #42
Slapstick10
The "MAYOR"

Send a message via AIM to Slapstick10
I'm a little bummed that I have to pick between 3 races. Thats a tough weekend. And that 24 hour race is off the hook, not to mention the GT class at Floyd is getting bigger and better every week. But with Junior in my ear its hard to miss any race at maj's. DKR will be attending the regionals baby! Someone did peak my interest about a outdoor setting.....that would be cool ...something differant.
Old 2011.07.05, 10:17 PM   #43
J-Milz

How about a Dnano class?...... crickets, crickets. Is this thing on?
Old 2011.07.05, 10:39 PM   #44
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Send a message via AIM to yasuji Send a message via Yahoo to yasuji
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf993 View Post
sound like a good idea! let see if we can make it there, then you guys can fly back with us as well.... hehehe

but ya would like to ck out the west coast again.
hmmmmm..... i think i could do this......lol lemme know when ur flights r booked!

Grant "Yasuji" Matsushima

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.07.06, 07:29 AM   #45
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

hi everyone... i am working out all the details fo rthe race and will be reposting my original post for this race with our traditional flyier and info... this is going to be one great race for sure...