Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2017.09.19, 07:58 PM   #1
mugler

2017 December Duke Out OF the 28th Kind !

Registration is now Open HERE / If you already know you'll be attending please register sooner rather than later (see comment under "Trophies" below)
You can Register yourself as well as others either under your own email or theirs. (for your race buddies who may not be using paypal)
Rules: Race Specific Rules posted on "overview" section of rccarevents website under main banner.
Dates: Racing on Sunday December 3rd / Practice on Saturday December 2nd.
Location: PN Racing / 13200 Brooks Dr, Suite E, Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Classes:
Super Stock / 90mm / Formula 1
Fee:$20 first class and beyond that sign up for as many other classes and practice for Free (so 20 bucks total)
Trophies ALL classes**: To podium finishers but ONLY if there are at least 8 sign ups by November 30th. (sign up quick
General: Unlike previous events there is no mandatory class to sign up for, you can choose to run any number of classes, however signing up for Super Stock should come in naturally for all drivers specially locals who participated in previous events, this class will have the most chancel to end up as a trophy class.

Last edited by mugler; 2017.09.19 at 08:40 PM.
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017.09.20, 06:35 AM   #2
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
I like the classes, right up my alley (except F1).
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017.09.20, 02:00 PM   #3
mugler

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
I like the classes, right up my alley (except F1).
It will be great to have any or all of you guys down here for racing

Running F1's with 70T/3500kv vs customary 50T goes a long way making the car drivable but I think you mean the same thing about F1 as a lot of of people in our local club as well as mini-z community in general... despite a lot of F1 racing videos online demonstrating how fast and consistently they can be "tuned" to run on RCP it's still as always been under a dark shadow sporting a reputation for being a bad handling chassis. It's never going to run like a 98mm GT chassis but the different driving experience is the main point of running it just like 10th scale F1 which has taken off like wild fire.
Old 2017.12.04, 04:51 PM   #4
mugler

2017 December Duke Out Results

What an action packed racing weekend!
At the end 8 drivers & 17 entires in 3 classes !

Thanks to Thao for making it down here from NorCal and showing us all how it's done in our signature Super stock class.

Detailed race by race results are posted here & cascading drop down menus are your best friend on this site for finding sheets for each run.

** due to how we score our 2 heats of super stock rounds we are not following a pre progranmed format in the software and therefore have to calculate the final results manually which is posted below. Final results for Super Stock ONLY is not correct on the website (& therefore no graphic below) but individual results form all heats and qualifying for Super Stock are correct on the Zround site..

Final Super Stock Ranking Results and Videos:

Super Stock Videos: Round 1 B sort / Round 1 A sort / Round 2 B sort / Round 2 A sort / Round 3 B sort / Round 3 A sort

1. Thao
2. Alex
3. Paul
4. Charles
5. Bob
6. Philip Sun
7. Jules
8. Pascal

Formula 1 Results & available Videos for :

Formula 1 Videos: Round 1 / / /Round 3

90MM Results and available Videos

90MM Videos: Round 1/ Round 2

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT RACE WEEKEND ON APRIL 1ST, 2018 !
Before then Open Practice Every 1st Sunday of the month, NEXT ONE >> January 1st, 2018.
Old 2017.12.05, 06:55 AM   #5
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
fantastic presentation of the event results! I really need to get back into uploading event results to z-round website. i paused doing that long enough to forget the process

if i could make one recommendation, name the video's or provide title, info so that once on your youtube page, you can distinguish what the video's are.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017.12.05, 12:40 PM   #6
mugler

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
fantastic presentation of the event results! I really need to get back into uploading event results to z-round website. i paused doing that long enough to forget the process

if i could make one recommendation, name the video's or provide title, info so that once on your youtube page, you can distinguish what the video's are.

Indeed agree regarding YT titles I thinking what happened Grant was multitasking with announcements and broadcasting live feeds o YT for each race with a phone and the tiny pop up keyboard, I'll ask him to see if he can log in and write in the titles. In the meantime thats why I provided a video by video link for at least viewers from forums.

If you checked out the F1 videos yet the performance not that bad, huh? spec 50T brushed and 53/9 gearing.

Z-round is great specially if one follows one of their preset formats like our 90mm & F1 triple A...that way results are displayed in a sharp pro manner, pretty much like rescoring pro in bigger scales.