Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2007.10.09, 08:53 PM   #61
imxlr8ed
Registered User
 
imxlr8ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Reading Pa.
Posts: 4,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrcracing
Hello everyone!

A question about the 1/18th scale came across RCTech and I wanted to post it here just in case some of you are running 1/18th scale next Saturday.

The HobbyZone Mini Mauler 180 motor is legal.

Russ
Ouch... that's good to know!
__________________
My Online Design Studio and Shop!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.10, 07:01 PM   #62
ncrcracing
Registered User
 
ncrcracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Posts: 279
EVERYONE,
Looks like we will have food provided by Chicken Out! Use that food money to buy raffle tickets.:nod: Bring your own drinks but we will also have access to soda machines ($1.10 for bottles)


Extra t-shirts will also be available for purchase for $10.


Russ
ncrcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.10, 07:07 PM   #63
arch2b
Moderator
 
arch2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 35,480
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
thanks for the update! i'll gladly toss my luch money into raffle tickets
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.13, 08:11 PM   #64
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT
 
lfisminiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: pa.
Posts: 5,028
Russ - i assume you have the table & chairs that you need?
__________________
MINI-Z BODY NUT





DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.13, 09:15 PM   #65
ncrcracing
Registered User
 
ncrcracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfisminiz
Russ - i assume you have the table & chairs that you need?
Yep. Power strips and air blow offs will also be available.
ncrcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 12:22 AM   #66
k_bojar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 390
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar Send a message via MSN to k_bojar
Well looks like you're gonna have 1 more 18th scale

I got all the kinks worked outta mine So its coming for a ride - and depending how good/bad it is on the track is if I'm entering it

Russ - what time is the cut-offs for sign-ups?
__________________
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

PottBelly's R/C Raceway (RIP) | Team Tekin | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 11:43 AM   #67
ncrcracing
Registered User
 
ncrcracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_bojar
Well looks like you're gonna have 1 more 18th scale

I got all the kinks worked outta mine So its coming for a ride - and depending how good/bad it is on the track is if I'm entering it

Russ - what time is the cut-offs for sign-ups?
Great!

Registration will close at 10am with the first heat going off at 11am.

We should be able to open the doors a little earlier than 9am. If you are driving down the morning of then email me at rhester@bowlesfluidics.com and I will give you my mobile phone number in case you hit traffic we can hold open the registration a little longer depending on how many others show up race-day.

NOTE: We don't have freq clips so it will be self monitored. Hope you have DSM.

Russ
ncrcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 12:53 PM   #68
arch2b
Moderator
 
arch2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 35,480
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
ouch, i predict that will not go well. when left to our own devices, pit row never polices itself atleast i have never seen this accomplished at an orgainzed event....
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.15, 01:03 PM   #69
k_bojar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 390
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar Send a message via MSN to k_bojar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrcracing
Great!

Registration will close at 10am with the first heat going off at 11am.

We should be able to open the doors a little earlier than 9am. If you are driving down the morning of then email me at rhester@bowlesfluidics.com and I will give you my mobile phone number in case you hit traffic we can hold open the registration a little longer depending on how many others show up race-day.

NOTE: We don't have freq clips so it will be self monitored. Hope you have DSM.

Russ
the m18 has dsm already
__________________
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

PottBelly's R/C Raceway (RIP) | Team Tekin | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.18, 06:38 PM   #70
TALLGEESE
Dreamcrusher
 
TALLGEESE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 675
Looking forward to this, me and a friend of mine should be attending this event.. We'll both be bringing along our'e F1's, hopefully there will be enough F1's at this event so we can run our'e own class..
TALLGEESE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.18, 07:20 PM   #71
ncrcracing
Registered User
 
ncrcracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Columbia, Maryland
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by TALLGEESE
Looking forward to this, me and a friend of mine should be attending this event.. We'll both be bringing along our'e F1's, hopefully there will be enough F1's at this event so we can run our'e own class..
There will be enough F1s for sure. There are already 6 pre-registered. Seems like we are still a little scarce for the AWD class . 2 guys backed out from our club so now we have only 1 in the AWD category pre-registered. If we have 4 in AWD we will race, but if we only still have the 1 then I would have to say we will skip it.

You'll have your F1 race!
ncrcracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.18, 07:58 PM   #72
arch2b
Moderator
 
arch2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 35,480
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
i will bring my awd incase you need a 4th however i don't plan on racing this class unless needed to keep the class. i have the recentering issue with my awd which makes it frustrating
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.18, 10:06 PM   #73
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT
 
lfisminiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: pa.
Posts: 5,028
Im trying to slap a AWD mod together for my son in time.
__________________
MINI-Z BODY NUT





DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.20, 07:49 PM   #74
arch2b
Moderator
 
arch2b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 35,480
Send a message via AIM to arch2b
AWSOME i cant' thank you enough for putting together a great day of racing for a great cause!

i posted most of my comments to our club thread but i wanted to tell you i was very happy to have been able to attend and wanted to express my many thanks for a very good day of fun.

i certainly hope you make this an annual event and i will do my best to encourage even more to attend. i think as people see pictures and read replies, they will see they missed an excellent opportunity to help ncrc with thier charity work for ALS, meet friends and make new ones and simply enjoy a good day of racing fun.

thanks to green turtle also for providing a delicious lunch!

note to self: buy more raffle tickets next time
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.10.20, 11:21 PM   #75
k_bojar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 390
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar Send a message via MSN to k_bojar
Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b
AWSOME i cant' thank you enough for putting together a great day of racing for a great cause!

i posted most of my comments to our club thread but i wanted to tell you i was very happy to have been able to attend and wanted to express my many thanks for a very good day of fun.

i certainly hope you make this an annual event and i will do my best to encourage even more to attend. i think as people see pictures and read replies, they will see they missed an excellent opportunity to help ncrc with thier charity work for ALS, meet friends and make new ones and simply enjoy a good day of racing fun.

thanks to green turtle also for providing a delicious lunch!

note to self: buy more raffle tickets next time
I could type something similar, but it would end up being about the same

Awesome show Russ & Co!! Already looking forward to doing it again next year!!!!
__________________
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

PottBelly's R/C Raceway (RIP) | Team Tekin | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: PN Racing MR-02 2.4ghz + KT-18 RTR ekim628 Mini-Z Marketplace 12 2008.09.27 10:29 PM
Inside Line Racing Anniversary Race Z_408 Events 3 2008.09.15 03:15 PM
2008 Winter Race Schedule briankstan Salt Lake Mini-Z 0 2008.01.16 10:10 AM
Race Event - Saturday - 05/12/07 - Last race in the current series AtlRC Atlanta Mini Scale Racing 14 2007.05.14 03:21 PM
Mini-Z Race Broadcast - Hong Kong Mini RC Racing Club ChaserRC Videos 10 2003.06.16 05:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 Mini-ZRacer.com
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products

more»
Tiny RC Community News
[03/22/17] MZR was on vacation, didn't... : All kidding aside, the host experienced a bit of a server meltdown last week and efforts to restore the site to a new server took longer than anticipated. The current server is temporary until - more»
[11/25/15] Did You Hear? Our Black... : Hey Racers,
We're getting started a bit early with our Black Friday sale this year.  Generally we're not supporters of retailers opening early on Thanksgiving, but in our case, we're - more»
[06/30/15] shop.tinyrc.com: Have You... : Hey All! Just a quick reminder to everyone that we post all of our shop.tinyrc.com Newletters here on the MZR Forum. If for some reason you miss them in your email inbox, you can always see the - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts