Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.10.10, 10:04 AM   #31
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
Originally Posted by bithed
...That looks about right Arch For a second there i thought you were listing your collection again BTW i have another Mustang floating around
if you don't get any immediate takers, hold it for me payday is next weekend.

both byebye any myself have been looking for blank murci's.... i'd love to get a trueno for the coming ma-010
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.10.16, 05:53 PM   #32
arch2b

i updated the list but i'm thinking i should cut it out and make it it's own stick thread or something.

i moved a sticky thread to the parts section. since this is new products we can keep this thread for the current discussions and let the other remain an informative source so to speak

Last edited by arch2b; 2005.10.16 at 06:00 PM.
Old 2005.10.16, 06:30 PM   #33
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Send a message via MSN to HammerZ
That is a good idea, another good idea is to list the part numbers for the wheelsets that go with those bodies seeing as these don't come with those. Be nice to know that and be able to get those when you buy the body sets. Meaning I will have to dig out my papers again.
Old 2005.10.16, 07:15 PM   #34
arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerZ
That is a good idea, another good idea is to list the part numbers for the wheelsets that go with those bodies seeing as these don't come with those. Be nice to know that and be able to get those when you buy the body sets. Meaning I will have to dig out my papers again.
if you put the wheels with the bodies and email me the list i'll edit my post in the parts section. i just don't have the time to go hunting for the wheels after having hunted down the white bodies. great idea though. i even found you can buy some of the nose clips seperately....
Old 2005.10.17, 03:28 PM   #35
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

I saved the list to a txt file so I can add the numbers to it, when I find the time. I will ether email it or post it as an attachment here. I know of one body on that list with at least three different wheelsets.
Old 2005.10.17, 06:50 PM   #36
bithed
Retired Super Hero

Send a message via MSN to bithed Send a message via Yahoo to bithed
...i got the japanese language versions of the chassis lengths and the rim options off KYOSHO..I will do what i can to translate / post these...May take till Xmas though
Old 2005.10.17, 07:16 PM   #37
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

I posted an updated listing in the Vital Info thread, there is a few new bodies I have no numbers on.
Old 2005.10.17, 07:19 PM   #38
arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerZ
I posted an updated listing in the Vital Info thread, there is a few new bodies I have no numbers on.
hammer, i saw the list. thanks for putting that together. now just have to merge it with the blanks list
Old 2005.10.17, 07:28 PM   #39
arch2b

lets try to keep all these threads straight. white body talk here, teh vital stats in the format in the vital statistics thread and maybe a new thread for posting updates on wheels. "don't cross the streams" old gb quote....

hammer,
would you be able to find the nose clips? also, your info leads to an even grander idea of a moster list to include the autoscale numbers, white bodies, wheel sets and nose clips for each body. maybe we could add all this to the vital statistics format and publish a finished product that has everyting? i think you guys have provided a huge amount of data. we just need to pull it all together at some point. the goal of the vital thread was to gather into that will accompany parts listings. that info will or could be hyper linked to the actual other parts in the shop so each list becomes a dynamic link/source for all the info on each body.. that's my grand scheme anyhow.
Old 2005.10.17, 07:49 PM   #40
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

That's why I used a txt. file, it allows you to open it, and add to it, and repost it. This way it can be posted with all the good stuff in place. I can't find the numbers on the nose clips as it isn't listed in any of the papers I have.

I was going to post here, but I added it to the Vital Information thread to try to cut down the clutter here.